Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

No More Fake Terrorist Attacks at Belgium Airports

4 posts in this topic

Belgium came up with a BRILLIANT solution to fake terrorism - put the metal detectors and security outside the airport.  Fake terrorists are now confused as to what to do.

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Belgium came up with a BRILLIANT solution to fake terrorism - put the metal detectors and security outside the airport.  Fake terrorists are now confused as to what to do.

I have a much better Idea ?.

Put large signs in the terminals explaining to them in Arabic that the earth is flat and that if they fly too far, they will simply float out into outer space.

Funny thing is, they'd be stupid enough to believe it. (being turd world and all).

:lulz1:

Edited by Team Uzi
1 person likes this

They aren't necessarily going anywhere especially if they are just trying to bomb the airport and not boarding the plane. 

9 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

I have a much better Idea ?.

Put large signs in the terminals explaining to them in Arabic that the earth is flat and that if they fly too far, they will simply float out into outer space.

Funny thing is, they'd be stupid enough to believe it. (being turd world and all).

:lulz1:

You can only make silly comments about flat earth but can't come up with a single logical counter-argument to even one of my 50 points.  That is truly the attribute of a fool. 

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.