Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Jade Helm 15 and looking back.

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My thoughts.

Pre - Jade Helm Excersises and Jade Helm Excersises should start soon. I think its Prep for World War - Just in case. I think whoever riled everyone up with, them trying to "Get us" was just to make people scared, make $$$, condition people. All it did was wake more people up!

If we can go back, almost like the wayback machine, and see who started all this Fear Mongering crap, we probably could sort out the Idiots, the Fear Mongers, those who have an agenda which elites/departments, ECT. Of course we know who the later are.

I am still suspicious about the Wal-Mart thing, the only thing I could think of us, to connect them to the underground tunnels, and if and when something big was going to happen, have them close the store, LIKE THEY DID! and just wipe everyone out, get 30 80 150 guys, just take every food edible item, and just take it and store it for themselves underground. Load it on an underground train / railing system, ship it to the underground vault/storage? Other thing would be to create an Artificial Food Crisis and have all the WALMART regulars, go all 28 days later, killing people themselves, looking for food.

Am I just paranoid? Tell me what you think looking back.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Thats how i found this site.searching jade helm an here i am almost a year later and balls deep in research.

My problem with jade helm is that it was supposedly the biggest training exerscise in military history yet NOONE SAW ANYTHING!!!thats flucking crazy,nothing nada zilch.there was nothing to report at all.Something doesnt add up

5 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Thats how i found this site.searching jade helm an here i am almost a year later and balls deep in research.

My problem with jade helm is that it was supposedly the biggest training exerscise in military history yet NOONE SAW ANYTHING!!!thats flucking crazy,nothing nada zilch.there was nothing to report at all.Something doesnt add up

If you watch the lecture type interviews with the MIL guys, they said they were going to do it in the DEAD OF NIGHT. Saying you would have to look for them with night vision, ect. that they some would be Civi clothed, carrying weapons, not sure if they were fake.

If you come rolling up with a bunch of people with weapons on property, ect, your going to get shot or ran off especially here in Texas. They say it's not but, this was Urban Warfare training, afaik.

http://i.imgur.com/jr4QqTq.jpg

It'll probably make more sense when the dictator in training pulls what appears to us to be a fast one, and hits martial law when everything's in place.  But there's still something about making people aware of JH15, while there are mass movements by train of military equipment.  Obama doesn't like the military, and whatever maneuevers he does with the military is still suspicious.  Most of the military has been replaced with panzies that answer to Obama instead of a real commander in chief. 

In hindsight,  things like focusing on Walmart and the "Invasion of Texas " were diversions.  However,  it's not over:

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/02/08/jade-helm-16-uwex-is-now-rehearsing-for-civil-war/

To those with an untrained eye, Jade Helm 16, or Unconventional Warfare Exercise 16 (UWEX 16) does not seem to represent anything that we should be concerned about as it is only a repeat of its predecessor, Jade Helm 15.

Lessons Learned

What did we learn from Jade Helm 15? The answer is simple. We learned that Jade Helm 15 was about moving men and material to key positions in the country where these resources could be better utilized in the following three ways:

2 hours ago, octopus prime said:

In hindsight,  things like focusing on Walmart and the "Invasion of Texas " were diversions.  However,  it's not over:

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/02/08/jade-helm-16-uwex-is-now-rehearsing-for-civil-war/

To those with an untrained eye, Jade Helm 16, or Unconventional Warfare Exercise 16 (UWEX 16) does not seem to represent anything that we should be concerned about as it is only a repeat of its predecessor, Jade Helm 15.

Lessons Learned

What did we learn from Jade Helm 15? The answer is simple. We learned that Jade Helm 15 was about moving men and material to key positions in the country where these resources could be better utilized in the following three ways:

In what three ways, looks like it cut off...

Texas, Florida, and Utah are the main points of interest. Because of military bases? Don't forget who ran the operation, a quantum computer. Skynet.

JH stands ready to shock and awe the population into submission, with no mercy. Human generals would be unable to follow orders they could not obey in good conscience. The GWEN towers and drones are also on standby, waiting for the signal to use silent sound radiation on civilians. Notice the sharp decline in random shootings. I expect that mind control tech is perfected and no more false flags are needed. Well, maybe a few more dry runs.

Waiting, waiting for the black swan to appear. 

16 hours ago, yaknow said:

I was thinking they did some covert operations undetected. 

1 hour ago, counterintelligence said:

In what three ways, looks like it cut off...

The link finishes the story, however:

1. Dissident extraction conducted by Special Operation Forces.

Ft. Lauderdale dissident extraction drill executed on March 27, 2015. These images should haunt all Americans.

2. Martial Law enforcement and the mass internment of those deemed to be unsuitable to be left unsupervised. Therefore, we saw the springing up of structures all across America that could serve as a detention facility. Case in point, was Simon Properties, the largest owner of malls and shopping centers in North America, signed an agreement to allow DHS to use their facilities for any purpose during an emergency. Do you remember that nine months ago, we started to take notice of the following?

This photo is what started the controversy of guard towers being needlessly built on public structures. From the air, the guard towers stick out like a sore thumb.

3. Providing a cover for the preparation and mobilization which would be needed for World War III. Subsequently, we witnessed massive movement of men and material around the country during Jade Helm 15.

Jade 16 Is More Covert and More Encompassing that Jade Helm 15....

The entire article is definitely worth the read as well as the picturesthey provide. 

Here guys I would like to leave a video I made on youtube about Jade Helm: 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.