Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Redorblue

Big Bang

6 posts in this topic

Just heard three huge bangs in Yorkshire 10pm. Anyone else hear anything  elsewhere ? Shook the bloody house. Everyone out in streets.Nearly dropped me whisky.

Sonic boom from typhoons from RAF conningsby  - Wankers

Posted (edited)

No, don't drop the whisky. Just like they never drop the vodka in Russia. Just like they never drop the sake in Japan. Ane the beer here in the US.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Good job! When one's nerves are rattled, the ability to hold onto one's whiskey is tantamount to recovery.

Big Bang ?

LOL!

think that was my stage name back in the 80's.

4 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

No, don't drop the whisky. Just like they never drop the vodka in Russia. Just like they never drop the sake in Japan. Ane the beer here in the US.

I almost dropped a beer a while ago. But then I didn't. Just a few drops on my sleeve.

My friend fell down a flight of concrete stairs and didn't spill his drink. Somehow he ended up standing at the end and kept walking. Never knew a thing.

Then all kind of girls ran up to him to see if he was ok. And he thought he was the mack daddy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.