Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Warning About Hoarding Precious Metals For What's Coming... Beware and Be Aware

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The following is in reference to a video on sheps thread which I will provide the link.

I haven't watched the video yet, but I will as soon as I finish writing this.

If this video is about precious metals and silver in particular, be careful. The metals may not be as safe as you think. It's always a wise and prudent idea to view things that are yet to happen as already considered and planned for, and not in your favor.

It's ok to own some, but not too much. Don't fall for the black market bullshit that it will be used heavily in the underground. If in the end, it becomes non transferrable in the real world, it won't have much value for those who accept it for payment. Besides, I have already been warned about this two years ago. All metals will become against the law to own, but this time, it will be enforced!

Only the institutions will be allowed to trade it, but not the public.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

When they announce the confiscation of all precious metals, prices will plunge as everyone rushes in to unload everything they own. George Sore-ass, and all the institutions and banks will come in to scavenge everything available.

Afterwards, they'll laugh with great joy when gold runs up to $50,000 per ounce and silver runs up to $5,000 per ounce. That's when the inflation kicks in and prices will rise at crazy rates per day. Welcome to the days of hyper-inflation.

The old way of herd thinking is the idea that when prices rise to those rates above, "I'll be f***ing rich." Dumb asses. How ya gonna be rich when prices rise right along with metals prices? Will you be wealthy when one loaf of bread costs $10,000?

You think I'm wrong? Really doesn't matter anyway. You won't be allowed to trade what you may be hoarding anyway!

Also, those men talking in the above video really do mean well, but they have no clue what's really happening.

Sorry guys, just being truthful...

Posted (edited)

Watch your cash as well. It really won't have very much value when they declare a 3 day weekend bank holiday. No need to worry though as long as you're the first few on-line come Tuesday morning. You'll receive 10 cents on the dollar for your efforts, and that's until the violence breaks out by crazed people on-line once they realize what's going on.

That's when the now military placed guards placed at every bank toss you out the front door on your asses. You, of course, will never leave without your money. Welcome to your violent date with those bankers you thought you knew. Of course, they already know this, and a well-run (sarcasm intended) bank will come well prepared and to the rescue. That's when they crack open the front door just enough to toss out all the now worthless bundles of paper currency called the US Dollar. Bend over, caused you've just now been f***ed, but fear not, cause here comes the judge and his nice new world currency coming down the long ago planned by "Albert Pike," pike!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Maybe the low interest rates we've had for quite some time may signal that your money already has no value?

So which one was more devistating to the economy:

(1) The destruction of the WTCs

(2) The mysterious activity in the stock market the day before

(3) Obama

(4) The fact that the elites think that they get to keep all their money that they got dishonestly, and expect us to pay for their mistakes and bad decisions

(5) The manipulative practices behind the prices of gold and silver

(6) Bad decisions you and I make

(7) Illegal immigrants, and any other deer licks that voted for corrupt administration

(8) The high rates of pregnancy instigated by Planned Parenthood

(9)  The downturn in the economy by the fact that nobody is spending their money on anything

(10) The fact that everyone goes home every night to watch Dancing with the Stars instead of contacting their non-representing representatives

(11) The fact that we have to press 1 for english

(12) The fact that I just stepped in some Pelosi, who thinks that Gay Marriage was activated in the courts, for the fact that it couldn't be done legislatively

Can't give up on polishing the brass and steel, another important precious metal, as Obama is wanting even the police to not be armed

2 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Maybe the low interest rates we've had for quite some time may signal that your money already has no value?

So which one was more devistating to the economy:

(1) The destruction of the WTCs

(2) The mysterious activity in the stock market the day before

(3) Obama

(4) The fact that the elites think that they get to keep all their money that they got dishonestly, and expect us to pay for their mistakes and bad decisions

(5) The manipulative practices behind the prices of gold and silver

(6) Bad decisions you and I make

(7) Illegal immigrants, and any other deer licks that voted for corrupt administration

(8) The high rates of pregnancy instigated by Planned Parenthood

(9)  The downturn in the economy by the fact that nobody is spending their money on anything

(10) The fact that everyone goes home every night to watch Dancing with the Stars instead of contacting their non-representing representatives

(11) The fact that we have to press 1 for english

(12) The fact that I just stepped in some Pelosi, who thinks that Gay Marriage was activated in the courts, for the fact that it couldn't be done legislatively

Can't give up on polishing the brass and steel, another important precious metal, as Obama is wanting even the police to not be armed

Synergistic effect.

6 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Don't fall for the black market bullshit that it will be used heavily in the underground

The citizens of Greece, Argentina, Brazil and more recently Venezuela would tend to disagree. People find solutions to their own problems when gov fails them and fail they will. They'll have some lame excuse, a scapegoat, cover it with war (it's Russia's fault!) Sure, we've got a lot of i-twits living in electronic fantasyland but don't underestimate Americans in the south and midwest. I know you live in New York and are influenced by your liberal stronghold but south of the Mason Dixon line there's a whole 'nuther world that has been self sufficient for decades. Unfortunately, it will be Civil War Part Deux because DC is a cancer that starts at home and slowly spreads to the rest of the states. Geography, man!

2 people like this

28 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

The citizens of Greece, Argentina, Brazil and more recently Venezuela would tend to disagree. People find solutions to their own problems when gov fails them and fail they will. They'll have some lame excuse, a scapegoat, cover it with war (it's Russia's fault!) Sure, we've got a lot of i-twits living in electronic fantasyland but don't underestimate Americans in the south and midwest. I know you live in New York and are influenced by your liberal stronghold but south of the Mason Dixon line there's a whole 'nuther world that has been self sufficient for decades. Unfortunately, it will be Civil War Part Deux because DC is a cancer that starts at home and slowly spreads to the rest of the states. Geography, man!

Good, let them disagree, but when everything gets reset, (and it will) they'll be reset as well. Starting over again from what the man says it will be, not what they want next time around. All those countries who made their own way were watched carefully in a gigantic global study to see what they could achieve, but the lessons have been learned, and that won't happen the next time around. I'm just sharing what was told to me. Like it or not, that's how they play.

As far as me being influenced by the liberal mentality just because I live in NYC is a silly accusation, and you should understand that just because someone lives in a certain demographic area does not mean they follow the majority of political views.

Please, don't ever be fooled into believing that just because we here in NYC live north of the mason dixon line that we are unable to be just as cunning as anyone else. As a matter-of-fact, no one understands the workings of the underground black markets better than any New Yorker. And, that includes the precious metals markets!

35 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

As far as me being influenced by the liberal mentality just because I live in NYC is a silly accusation, and you should understand that just because someone lives in a certain demographic area does not mean they follow the majority of political views.

Please, don't ever be fooled into believing that just because we here in NYC live north of the mason dixon line that we are unable to be just as cunning as anyone else. As a matter-of-fact, no one understands the workings of the underground black markets better than any New Yorker. And, that includes the precious metals markets!

I don't think you are liberal but you're surrounded by them! The north and the south are still very different and I didn't realize that until I moved to Texas. Some of what you've been told might work in some areas of the country but not all of them. I know we've been studied like lab rats but they really don't know what's under the hood of the average city slicker born and raised in the south. As Gomer says, "surprise, surprise."

Demographics do matter!

NOTE:
1. I found this article tonight and figured I'd post it.
2. This confirms what this thread is all about.
3. This is exactly the way it all begins.
4. Next comes confiscation by executive order for both silver and gold.

Major financial institutions buying up precious metals in anticipation of dollar collapse:

For decades, the global financial elite have pooh-poohed the notion that buying gold, silver and other precious metals was a good hedge against a financial collapse.

That could have been because the world’s financial elite are also the world’s financial puppeteers, rigging the game in their favor at the expense of the average Joe and Jane Smith, who are trying to build up their 401(k) so they can “retire,” part-time anyway, when they reach their 70s.

But something odd is happening now: Big banks are snatching up the same precious metal assets that their managers used to shun and mock, and that has caught the attention of financial analysts and other experts who see the purchases as a way to survive an approaching economic crisis.

Read More: http://www.collapse.news/2016-04-22-major-financial-institutions-buying-up-precious-metals-in-anticipation-of-dollar-collapse.html

We went off the gold standard some 30-50 years ago, and guess what?  We have to come crawling back...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.