Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

SHOCK VIDEO: ‘Dreamers’ flip off Trump supporters, shout expletives at passing cars

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

:angry: Little bastards, I'd knock the hell out of them and their parents.

-

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/shock-video-children-flip-off-shout-expletives-at-trump-supporters/

Is this Obama’s America?

Shocking video has emerged from the anti-Donald Trump protests in California showing Hispanic children — probably 10 to 12 years old — giving the middle finger to cars of Trump supporters.

NSFW, thanks to these “dreamers”:

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Awww, they're so cute (the little ones brainwashed by their parents) that I just wanna give them a big hug.  And the classy women... so much class! 

15 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

:angry: Little bastards, I'd knock the hell out of them and their parents.

-

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/shock-video-children-flip-off-shout-expletives-at-trump-supporters/

Is this Obama’s America?

Shocking video has emerged from the anti-Donald Trump protests in California showing Hispanic children — probably 10 to 12 years old — giving the middle finger to cars of Trump supporters.

NSFW, thanks to these “dreamers”:

Put this on the evening news. Let the libs and low-information voters see these cute kids. When Trump get the nomination, he will tell the world how Mexico treats its immigrants. Mexicans really do think they were in the US before whites. Tell that to the Cherokees! American Indians should claim Mexico. 

1 person likes this

Saad talking on this subject.

The American infidel SS ! If you don't America ? Simply go back to ur shit hole countries mfks - With all due respect to my Mexican brothers &sisters ! This is the United States of America! N not Mexico or Africa or Muslim country! Live with it or GTO! Pure simple.

Holy crap, they are shockingly stupid!
How could anyone think that behavior advances their cause?

8 hours ago, grav said:

Mexicans really do think they were in the US before whites. Tell that to the Cherokees! American Indians should claim Mexico. 

Right? I'm about ready to go all Geronimo on them.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Go Geronimo on them. All 92 pounds of you soaking wet. Badass Lucy. :laugh:

5 minutes ago, grav said:

Go Geronimo on them. All 92 pounds of you soaking wet. Badass Lucy. :laugh:

:chuckle:

Yeah, I'm not too intimidating looking but that's actually an advantage.

9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Awww, they're so cute (the little ones brainwashed by their parents) that I just wanna give them a big hug.  And the classy women... so much class! 

Now now, that's Michael/Moochelle and that cute little boy could be Obama's son. Immigrants want to live like rich Americans until they come to the US and turn their newly adopted country into the sh*thole they left. Obviously not at the higher end of the IQ spectrum.

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I also think it's time that Geronimo's skull was taken away from Skull and Bones and all of them prosecuted for possession of stolen property and misuse of a corpse (surely a head would also qualify!). Look at where the leadership comes from, Ivy League Universities like Yale and it doesn't matter how dumb they are, they get in through nepotism and everything else that skips over having to have a brain. That's why everything in government has to have a shadow pulling these stupid puppet's strings.  

How could they think anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would want to associate themselves with them? They all act the same.  Total tribal and group think going on, not one iota of critical thinking by the libs.  I don't like how they act and I know they hate me because I am white AND I don't share their political beliefs. There is no love lost. I also know they hate me because someone told them to do it. 

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I also think it's time that Geronimo's skull was taken away from Skull and Bones and all of them prosecuted for possession of stolen property and misuse of a corpse (surely a head would also qualify!). Look at where the leadership comes from, Ivy League Universities like Yale and it doesn't matter how dumb they are, they get in through nepotism and everything else that skips over having to have a brain. That's why everything in government has to have a shadow pulling these stupid puppet's strings.  

How could they think anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would want to associate themselves with them? They all act the same.  Total tribal and group think going on, not one iota of critical thinking by the libs.  I don't like how they act and I know they hate me because I am white AND I don't share their political beliefs. There is no love lost. I also know they hate me because someone told them to do it. 

I've read the Bush family once acknowledged they had his skull but now deny it. A head for a head sounds fair to me.

The things they say when they don't think you understand them is appalling. They do hate us and I feel the same way about them now.
It bothers me when people use Native Americans to justify illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants are more American than whites. No they're not! 

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Think I am going to buy a bull dozer.

A massive snow blower like the ones they use in the upper peninsula of Michigan...

Give Me Liberty and give them Death.

Edited by Team Uzi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.