Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

9/11 - CIA director: '28 pages' contain inaccurate information

5 posts in this topic

The rumour was Saudis would crash the economies around the world if they released the report "outing them".

What do you think?

By Jessie Hellmann - 05/01/16 11:10 AM EDT

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/278313-cia-director-28-pages-contains-inaccurate-information

-

CIA Director John Brennan said Sunday that releasing the 28 classified pages from the 9/11 Commission report would be a mistake because they contain inaccurate, un-vetted information that could be used to tie Saudi Arabia to the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks. 

"This chapter was kept out because of concerns about sensitive methods, investigative actions, and the investigation of 9/11 was still underway in 2002," Brennan said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

He said information in the 28 pages hasn't been vetted or corroborated, adding that releasing the information would give ammunition to those who want to tie the terror attacks to Saudi Arabia.

"I think there's a combination of things that are accurate and inaccurate [in the report]," Brennan said. "I think the 9/11 Commission took that joint inquiry and those 28 pages or so and followed through on the investigation and then came out with a very clear judgment that there was no evidence that ... Saudi government as an institution or Saudi officials or individuals had provided financial support to al Qaeda."

Former and current congressmen argue the pages show the existence of a Saudi support network for the hijackers involved in the terror attacks.

33 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

The rumour was Saudis would crash the economies around the world if they released the report "outing them".

What do you think?

By Jessie Hellmann - 05/01/16 11:10 AM EDT

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/278313-cia-director-28-pages-contains-inaccurate-information

-

CIA Director John Brennan said Sunday that releasing the 28 classified pages from the 9/11 Commission report would be a mistake because they contain inaccurate, un-vetted information that could be used to tie Saudi Arabia to the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks. 

"This chapter was kept out because of concerns about sensitive methods, investigative actions, and the investigation of 9/11 was still underway in 2002," Brennan said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

He said information in the 28 pages hasn't been vetted or corroborated, adding that releasing the information would give ammunition to those who want to tie the terror attacks to Saudi Arabia.

"I think there's a combination of things that are accurate and inaccurate [in the report]," Brennan said. "I think the 9/11 Commission took that joint inquiry and those 28 pages or so and followed through on the investigation and then came out with a very clear judgment that there was no evidence that ... Saudi government as an institution or Saudi officials or individuals had provided financial support to al Qaeda."

Former and current congressmen argue the pages show the existence of a Saudi support network for the hijackers involved in the terror attacks.

If Obuma is blocking the prosecution of crooked Hillary, why wouldn't he order the cover-up of damning documents which may lead to revolt & destruction of order-through riots.  This will come about, when it is revealed officially, that the US actively helped the "terrorists" get away with a mass murder event on American soil.

1 person likes this

On 5/2/2016 at 8:00 AM, Scorpion said:

If Obuma is blocking the prosecution of crooked Hillary, why wouldn't he order the cover-up of damning documents which may lead to revolt & destruction of order-through riots.  This will come about, when it is revealed officially, that the US actively helped the "terrorists" get away with a mass murder event on American soil.

I wonder if they have someone or several people in charge of cover ups. That would be so stressful trying to keep up with everything like 9/11.. Benghazi...Fast and Furious...Hillary's emails...Lois Lerner's debacle and I've probably forgotten more scandals than I mentioned here. Yes, they would cover it up because if they don't there will be many tried for treason. (If everything wasn't corrupt, they would be anyway.) 

Isn't there a single one of them with any spine?  I would tell what I knew about any of those things even if it meant they would kill me. It would be worth giving my life so that these people would be outed once and for all.  But, like I said earlier, there ain't a real man or woman among them that can do anything about it that will.  :angry: I'd rather be dead than that brand of cowardly traitor to millions. 

Everything in the world is opposite and backwards fromwht they tell us.So the last 28 pages im sure proves ISREAL had a hand in  9/11 to start the war against "terrorism".Jew Banksters makin billions and we start wars with muslims.Perfect situation for the fake Jews

1 person likes this

I wonder if they just replaced the name Israel with Saudi Arabia and that's why their saying it's incorrect info. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.