Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

RED ALERT WARNING: THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE

17 posts in this topic

ARE YOU READY?

Friends, this interview with JS Mineset's Bill Holter is not for the faint of heart. It contains information you absolutely must share with your friends and family, no matter how closed-minded they are, no matter how many times you may have tried to warn them in the past. This may well be their last chance to protect themselves from an economic calamity so severe that they will never recover.

Holter warns, "I think what we are looking at is an EVENT that you're not going to be able to recover from. If this market snaps and the markets close, and you're not in position, you're out. You're out for the rest of your life. This is going to be an EVENT that you can't recover from."

As readers of SGT Report know, Silver is the best performing commodity asset of 2016 thus far, and there are some very quantifiable, very important reasons for it. This may well be your last chance to protect yourself from what is coming.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I haven't watched the video yet, but I will as soon as I finish writing this.

If this video is about precious metals and silver in particular, be careful. The metals may not be as safe as you think. It's always a wise and prudent idea to view things that are yet to happen as already considered and planned for, and not in your favor.

It's ok to own some, but not too much. Don't fall for the black market bullshit that it will be used heavily in the underground. If in the end, it becomes non transferrable in the real world, it won't have much value for those who accept it for payment. Besides, I have already been warned about this two years ago. All metals will become against the law to own, but this time, it will be enforced!

Only the institutions will be allowed to trade it, but not the public.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Posted (edited)

When they announce the confiscation of all precious metals, prices will plunge as everyone rushes in to unload everything they own. George Sore-ass, and all the institutions and banks will come in to scavenge everything available.

Afterwards, they'll laugh with great joy when gold runs up to $50,000 per ounce and silver runs up to $5,000 per ounce. That's when the inflation kicks in and prices will rise at crazy rates per day. Welcome to the days of hyper-inflation.

The old way of herd thinking is the idea that when prices rise to those rates above, "I'll be f***ing rich." Dumb asses. How ya gonna be rich when prices rise right along with metals prices? Will you be wealthy when one loaf of bread costs $10,000?

You think I'm wrong? Really doesn't matter anyway. You won't be allowed to trade what you may be hoarding anyway!

Also, those men talking in the above video really do mean well, but they have no clue what's really happening.

Sorry guys, just being truthful...

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I think I'll start my own thread with this information so everyone has a chance to see it. Not everyone here will click on this thread, and I now see just how important this is for everyone to at least be aware of. What they do with it may very well be another story, but at least I shouted out the warning shot!

CM. you are still pegging gold against the dollar which is irrelevant since 1971.

And remember: when in doubt, recall Bernanke's immortal words: "gold is not money."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/what-30-years-gold-confiscation-us-government-looks

They don't need gold as long as they can continue to print or add zeros on a computer. We could carry little vials of oil but it's kinda messy. Historically, small amounts of silver are more desirable than a wheelbarrow full of paper.

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

CM. you are still pegging gold against the dollar which is irrelevant since 1971.

And remember: when in doubt, recall Bernanke's immortal words: "gold is not money."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/what-30-years-gold-confiscation-us-government-looks

They don't need gold as long as they can continue to print or add zeros on a computer. We could carry little vials of oil but it's kinda messy. Historically, small amounts of silver are more desirable than a wheelbarrow full of paper.

For sense of value only. My point was as paper money hyperinflates, so does the metals. Let's just call it value because the price really becomes a moot point anyway. It's all about value, and not price, but value in comparison to money because that's what people understand.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

4 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Not signed in

Those Cryptic Messages that probably 3/4 of the audience didn't understand.

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Those Cryptic Messages that probably 3/4 of the audience didn't understand.

I still believe our slave masters want to maintain a semblance of democracy in the United States and so the elections will NOT be canceled; however, Obama the Gay's remarks were a bit disconcerting. 

I've been investing in mostly aluminum.

Generally the 12 - 16 oz cylinder variety.

5 cents here in Oregon but up to 10 cents in Michigan.

All I have to do is drink it's contents and sit back on my investment.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

I've been investing in mostly aluminum.

Generally the 12 - 16 oz cylinder variety.

5 cents here in Oregon but up to 10 cents in Michigan.

All I have to do is drink it's contents and sit back on my investment.

I only get 50 cents a pound, but it has worked out for me so far.

Gotta keep your head in the game. In it to win it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.