Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Bank of England prepares for Brexit

6 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I'm sure the U.K will leave the EU regardless. You see. The U.K Leaves the EU before the next war. As they will not want to get pulled into a war with those they are helping/protecting and may instead rally against the EU when the TIME comes. @Cryptic Mole I'm sure you will know some of this, from a source you have.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I'm sure the U.K will leave the EU regardless. You see. The U.K Leaves the EU before the next war. As they will not want to get pulled into a war with those they are helping/protecting and may instead rally against the EU when the TIME comes. @Cryptic Mole I'm sure you will know some of this, from a source you have.

The two most dangerous keywords that jump out to me are "Chaotic Moment." I take that as meaning a few things.

Suddenly
Unexpected
Out of control
Very big event
Not the norm
Overwhelming

You can continue to add to the above list, but what's the point? You already get my point!
The thing here is everyone needs to realize that nothing at all happens by chance.

AGAIN: Nothing at all happens by chance!

NOTHING!

... and of course, this will be a financial event starting in Europe first and two weeks later arriving here, or at least, that's how it's supposed to appear.

Also, continue to watch Syria. Are the two events somehow related? Maybe, but not on the surface.

Code Name: You've been hacked

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

People do stupid things during "Chaotic Moments."

Count on it...

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

People do stupid things during "Chaotic Moments."

Count on it...

Heading to the range this week. Need to be sure everything's running smooth.

No one has all the answers. Only pieces of the puzzle. If a piece fits, consider it as valid.

You don't need to see the full picture to know.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.