Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Breaking! Released 1 hour ago. Hillary Speech Donations

12 posts in this topic

Check this! Look at all these donations hillary has received for performing speeches! we can get a good idea who she is working for from this!

https://imgur.com/JlgbVd0

3 people like this

She could be a real life Lilith!  

Not a good copy but you can read the Review

2 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

She could be a real life Lilith!  

Not a good copy but you can read the Review

that iss how i see her anyway. pure evil.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

that iss how i see her anyway. pure evil.

And birds of a feather... The husband is no better.  If only half of the stories are true (and I suspect much higher ratio) they are a very, very devious pair of fiends!

However, I am much more concerned about the type of person who willingly votes this type of evil into a position of power - do they never fecking learn?

1 person likes this

Just now, FalkeAuge said:

And birds of a feather... The husband is no better.  If only half of the stories are true (and I suspect much higher ratio) they are a very, very devious pair of fiends!

However, I am much more concerned about the type of person who willingly votes this type of evil into a position of power - do they never fecking learn?

to learn they have to care and they vote them in so i guess they do not care.

1 person likes this

I see it now. Time to rip that list and put it on real paper and boycott every single name on there. Ebay... they REALLY like her, they gave her more than anyone. I see that crap and their fees and think... if they kept outta politics, their sellers and buyers could benefit. But it's not about running a good business model, it's about power and control. 

Pukes. 

Hillary, do us all a favor and have another coughing fit. One you don't recover from! 

1 person likes this

Hmmm... :dry:

Society for Human Resource Management
National Association for Chain Drugstores
American Society for Clinical Pathology
London Drugs, ltd
Beaumont Health System
Primer Health Alliance
Health Care Information and Management Systems Society
Pharmaceutical Care Management Association
Drug Chemical and Associated Technologies
California Medical Association
National Council for Behavioral Health Care
Biotechnology Industry Organization

16 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Check this! Look at all these donations hillary has received for performing speeches! we can get a good idea who she is working for from this!

https://imgur.com/JlgbVd0

Put that list to boycott with Target.

EBay, who needs them anymore.

Be careful what you say about our next president ....

This is how it will shake out.

Trump and Cruz will fight it out at the convention. If Trump wins, the "Never Trump"  folks will not vote. If Cruz wins, the "Never Cruz" people will not vote.

No matter who wins on the Republican side, half of the registered Republicans will not vote because they are pissed off.

On the Demo-crapic side the Hillary people will vote twice and.........All hail President Hillary!

20 minutes ago, CGK said:

Be careful what you say about our next president ....

This is how it will shake out.

Trump and Cruz will fight it out at the convention. If Trump wins, the "Never Trump"  folks will not vote. If Cruz wins, the "Never Cruz" people will not vote.

No matter who wins on the Republican side, half of the registered Republicans will not vote because they are pissed off.

On the Demo-crapic side the Hillary people will vote twice and.........All hail President Hillary!

Sounds about right, especially the "vote twice" part.  Democracy is a failed / flawed system where the majority who pay little or no tax and are mostly receivers of grants decide what to do with the monies extorted from those who are forced to pay tax.

Voting qualifications is also screwed - you do not need an ID - you should only have two documents. One to prove that you actually finished school and another to prove that your extorted taxes are up-to-date.  Exclude the riff-raff and beneficiaries and leave the decisions to those who actually contribute to the county's economy.

Regarding SA - this says it all:  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ccyw72-WEAAZ46F.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.