Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

CDC Predicts How You Will Die Based On Where You Live

17 posts in this topic

I was wondering that myself.  :damned:

​I have an image of legal police tanks rolling down the street intervening with my right to live.

Im going down with Other and unspecified acute lower respiritory infections. 

Hyperplasia of Prostate

Well, they're going to have to come up with a better plan than that to get rid of me. :)

Seriously, though, what do they mean by legal intervention? Someone call them and ask them. Maybe I will. But probably end up with no one knowing the answer, giving you to a higher ups vm and they never call you back.

2 people like this

Hyperplasia of Prostate

Well, they're going to have to come up with a better plan than that to get rid of me. :)

Seriously, though, what do they mean by legal intervention? Someone call them and ask them. Maybe I will. But probably end up with no one knowing the answer, giving you to a higher ups vm and they never call you back.

http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/medical/legal_intervention.htm

The following list attempts to classify LEGAL INTERVENTION into categories where each line is subset of the next.

Disease Ontology - OBO (Open Biomedical Ontologies)

Interesting Medical Articles:

It's just what I thought it was.

Trends in Mortality Due to Legal Intervention in the United States, 1979 Through 1997

"Objectives. This report identifies trends in the number and rate of deaths due to law enforcement actions (International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision, category “legal intervention”) in the United States.

Methods. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Compressed Mortality File was used to determine age-, race-, and sex-specific death rates due to legal intervention for the years 1979 through 1997.

Results. Males account for nearly all deaths, with the death rate for Black males several times that of White males. For both Whites and Blacks, the highest rates of death were observed for ages 20 to 34. Death rates declined significantly from 1979 to 1988 and remained stable thereafter.

Conclusions. While legal intervention is an uncommon cause of death, some subpopulations experience rates of death many times that of the US population as a whole."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1447171/

Don't know about that....I'm probably going to die from cancer in my mid-fifties because of working in the petro-chem industry for over 25 years.... I doubt very seriously it will be syphilis...

Edited by octopus prime
addendum

Don't know about that....I'm probably going to die from cancer in my mid-fifties because of working in the petro-chem industry for over 25 years.... I doubt very seriously it will be syphilis...

​They say 1/2 of all people will get cancer now.
That's probably more likely than you dying of syphilis or Cinnamon dying of prostrate problems. lol
Maybe getting killed legal intervention isn't so bad...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.