Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

Jew Zuckerberg Says “Kill All White People” Isn’t Hate Speech

5 posts in this topic

pic link

Personally, I think people should be allowed to say whatever they want on social media, as long as it doesn’t violate the First Amendment (really the only speech that does is imminent threats). The fact is, these three main companies – Twitter, Facebook and YouTube – are natural monopolies, and so should be barred by the government from regulating speech.

However, because the government refuses to intervene, the best we can hope for is that we receive equal treatment under the ToS of these websites which ban “hate speech.”

But as @RightWingDiva2 recently discovered, we don’t get that, even in the most clearcut situations.

She submitted a “hate speech” report on a Facebook page entitled “Mexican Pride: Kill All White People.”

pic

The report was reviewed, and it was determined by Facebook that this page does not constitute a violation of the “hate speech” policy in their ToS.

etc continues DS

Posted (edited)

The most powerful tool ever created for use by the CIA and all related agencies has by far been facebook. Even the director of the CIA has made the statement that the first place they go to gather information on someone is facebook. People are so willing to give away all the information about themselves, their families and even their friends. They post loads of photos and personal information, dated materials about past, current, and even future events. Facebook is their goldmine for personal intel.

Youtube is also a sentiment tool for the minds of the masses. It shows current trends of interest of the populace. Each individuals video habits are recorded and labeled as no threat or problematic. There is a file on everyone. The problem will come for those who are always watching video pertaining to gun control, government overthrow, or just general NWO video. If you are one who constantly watches these kinds of video, when shit turns bad, you should expect a knock at your door!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The most powerful tool ever created for use by the CIA and all related agencies has by far been facebook. Even the director of the CIA has made the statement that the first place they go to gather information on someone is facebook. People are so willing to give away all the information about themselves, their families and even their friends. They post loads of photos and personal information, dated materials about past, current, and even future events. Facebook is their goldmine for personal intel.

Youtube is also a sentiment tool for the minds of the masses. It shows current trends of interest of the populace. Each individuals video habits are recorded and labeled as no threat or problematic. There is a file on everyone. The problem will come for those who are always watching video pertaining to government overthrow, or just general NWO video. If you are one who constantly watches these kinds of video, when shit turns bad, you should expect a knock at your door!

fake jewbook info, goes to google voicemail on phone number as person created :-) only business like minded individuals connected

----Does not log in to yt, match ability on there 0% even if I used it much. Cross ip's, 6,500 different users of ip, random ip's if logoff, foreign jurisdiction, vps/vpn. Set up not to log. Runs on solar, electricity, 2 weeks worth of backup fuel if above 2 fail, securely locked camera monitored authorized personnel only. Best of luck.   

Ability to switch locations/data centers at a moments notice.. etc lol

Edited by rbear
+

2 minutes ago, rbear said:

fake jewbook info, goes to google voicemail on phone number as person created :-) only business like minded individuals connected

----Does not log in to yt, match ability on there 0% even if I used it much. Cross ip's, 6,500 different users of ip, random ip's if logoff, foreign jurisdiction, vps/vpn. Runs on solar, electricity, 2 weeks worth of backup fuel if above 2 fail, securely locked camera monitored authorized personnel only. Best of luck.   

To be very honest, I don't know anyone who logs into youtube anymore. Even so, it doesn't matter if you use anything to cover your identity or location. They already know who and where you are. There is nothing/zero that will protect you... nothing! No matter how many layers you think you have!

The software you are using to protect yourself has either been created by them and is false, or the program you are using has been compromised by them long ago.

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

To be very honest, I don't know anyone who logs into youtube anymore. Even so, it doesn't matter if you use anything to cover your identity or location. They already know who and where you are. There is nothing/zero that will protect you... nothing! No matter how many layers you think you have!

The software you are using to protect yourself has either been created by them and is false, or the program you are using has been compromised by them long ago.

lol  nice try, personally I don't care. I haven't did anything. I only use it to avoid the fusion centers. The rest, well its so much crap that it wouldn't matter anyways. I used to get about 100,000 emails a day, but over time I have let them slip and so now its only about 33-40 thousand a day. Gotta give them the best stuff ya know. The other emails, well they are not even used. 

Lawyers, well last I checked 138, but I forget exactly. 

Actually its 24/7 monitored for connectivity issues, and has 3 upstream providers in the facility I am using. I can switch if needed be in about 20 seconds. What that reason would be idk, only had to do so a few times for upgrades on servers. Switch took about 30 seconds when I finally decided to. I let it be stagnant for a while. Some cables went bad and I didn't have time to get one till today. I sent another out to do so but they got a short cable. No biggie, returned it and got correct length. Sometimes ya just like, ahh, later, don't have to have full speed. lol and no I don't get paid for this. Thats the power of 1.

Edited by rbear
+

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.