Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Guitar Doc

Is anyone here a racist?

Are you a racist?   13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a racist?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 posts in this topic

If you are not would you be happy to be painted one by association?

It isn't something which sits well with me.

My linage is European mongrel. Scottish, Irish, Shetland islander, A bit of Viking as they were notorious rapists, Germanic and Austrian, basically white as white. But I am not a racist, never will be, people are people and that is how I treat them.

Sometimes I think we could rid the world of racists by giving them the old flaming Dunlop Donut treatment.

Anyone else have thought on this...or am I a minority here?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Some of my closest and most loyal friends growing up and still are black. It creates a special bond knowing that we have both transcended all the negative energy that's put out there every day. Sure, we still bust chops with racial jokes back and forth, but with a good-natured heart because we are both comfortable with who we are as friends. Do I believe in interracial couples? There was a time when I didn't, but I no longer think that way. Also, I passed the weed back and forth with the black man the same way I do with a white man.

So no, I do not consider myself to be racist!

As a matter-of-fact, I never have.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Some of my closest and most loyal friends growing up and still are black. It creates a special bond knowing that we have both transcended all the negative energy that's put out there every day. Sure, we still bust chops with racial jokes back and forth, but with a good-natured heart because we are both comfortable with who we are as friends. Do I believe in interracial couples? There was a time when I didn't, but I no longer think that way.

So no, I do not consider myself to be racist!

As a matter-of-fact, I never have.

As having the Jews push Katrina Refugees on a total college neighborhood, and worked through the massive flood of looting, even having to get paid just to make sure no one breaks in at work, and also having Africans live amongst my apartment and spending months with them, I can say its not good. 

I currently am around blacks all day due to sharing the same building as Churches Chicken (its literally inside my workplace), and whatnot, while I am not racist, they all know and we know how they are. There are nazi symbols on the bathroom wall, other writing in some places, and some more stuff I can't think of at the moment.. All that would happen if they were painted over was to be back, so we just leave them. They say nothing, we say nothing. We are both aware of each others culture.  

Anyhow, back to 1), I've had everything stolen from blacks, I've had to live by the crack dealers, I was neighbor to the #1 most wanted person in the US/probably everywhere else. I have witnessed cops actually let white people get shot in the face and robbed and act like they seek info, but yet when they have it, they are not interested anymore. It was just to act like they wanted to know. When they 100% knew, they didn't even arrest them. These are the same people that would go around your house and rob you starting at 8PM and flip the stuff at 7:30AM. I even witnessed them steal a whole boat. Not even your recyclables were safe. Throw some wiring out from your barn in the trash pile, they will go find your barn with flashlights and rip all the wiring out. Same situation, cops knew, cops didn't care. 

So with all that I know, and also experiencing their culture, I can say I am not racist, but don't race mix or try to have to be more near them than I have to. Also the bible did separate everyone into different places because he knew there were differences. Those same people who added them to our culture, no one looked at what the future would look like, or if they did, not enough stopped them. 

So obviously the only thing to do is to get more of them and support them. After all, they would be glad to come to your neighborhood. 

I forgot to mention that one time I had my locks changed out after being robbed and left for work. I came back home to have 2 Africans on my couches passed out that wouldn't get up. They had broken in and changed out the locks. I punched through the window, had blood all over the floor, they never got up. I left them there and went to the emergency room as I was loosing a lot of blood. I got lots of stitches, maybe 13-19, can't remember exactly. Do you really want these people kicking you out of your own house when you have taken beyond reasonable steps to keep yourself safe? 

I had 3 motorcycles, the entire apartment contents, a truck, as well as hard drives destroyed because they knocked them over in their non caring pilfering theiving spree. They would have took the computer but it had a password on it so they left it. Took the 52 inch Widescreen though even though it took at least 3 people to carry it. Only $50 worth of merchandise was ever recovered. Some great people to live around/be around/have visit you when you are away/that don't even live nearby. How about an unexpected visit while your at work to your house?

Edited by rbear
+

5 minutes ago, rbear said:

As having the Jews push Katrina Refugees on a total college neighborhood, and worked through the massive flood of looting, even having to get paid just to make sure no one breaks in at work, and also having Africans live amongst my apartment and spending months with them, I can say its not good. 

I currently am around blacks all day due to sharing the same building as Churches Chicken (its literally inside my workplace), and whatnot, while I am not racist, they all know and we know how they are. There are nazi symbols on the bathroom wall, other writing in some places, and some more stuff I can't think of at the moment.. All that would happen if they were painted over was to be back, so we just leave them. They say nothing, we say nothing. We are both aware of each others culture.  

Anyhow, back to 1), I've had everything stolen from blacks, I've had to live by the crack dealers, I was neighbor to the #1 most wanted person in the US/probably everywhere else. I have witnessed cops actually let white people get shot in the face and robbed and act like they seek info, but yet when they have it, they are not interested anymore. It was just to act like they wanted to know. When they 100% knew, they didn't even arrest them. These are the same people that would go around your house and rob you starting at 8PM and flip the stuff at 7:30AM. I even witnessed them steal a whole boat. Not even your recyclables were safe. Throw some wiring out from your barn in the trash pile, they will go find your barn with flashlights and rip all the wiring out. Same situation, cops knew, cops didn't care. 

So with all that I know, and also experiencing their culture, I can say I am not racist, but don't race mix or try to have to be more near them than I have to. Also the bible did separate everyone into different places because he knew there were differences. Those same people who added them to our culture, no one looked at what the future would look like, or if they did, not enough stopped them. 

So obviously the only thing to do is to get more of them and support them. After all, they would be glad to come to your neighborhood. 

Of course, there are problems and anyone who denies that fact is not wise. I myself, though, and speaking from my own experience can only tell you what I see from my own perspective.

That being said, I certainly am no one's fool. I choose my friends wisely. I'm also a firm believer in being known by the company I keep. Thus, those whom I associate with are hard working middle class people. Many are business owners, but most are not. One thing they are not is criminals. I would trust them with my life, and that's because I choose them wisely just as I do for white folk. There are no double standards here. Skin color has never been an issue for me, but avoiding the lower ends of society is!

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Of course, there are problems and anyone who denies that fact is not wise. I myself, though, and speaking from my own experience can only tell you what I see from my own perspective.

That being said, I certainly am no one's fool. I choose my friends wisely. I'm also a firm believer in being known by the company I keep. Thus, those whom I associate with are hard working middle class people. Many are business owners, but most are not. One thing they are not is criminals. I would trust them with my life, and that's because I choose them wisely just as I do for white folk. There are no double standards here. Skin color has never been an issue for me, but avoiding the lower ends of society is!

Well played. Yes choose wisely, being known by company you keep, etc. Sometimes its better to be a party of one, of few irl. But online their are many. Together we can change the world.

1 hour ago, Guitar Doc said:

My linage is European mongrel. Scottish, Irish, Shetland islander, A bit of Viking as they were notorious rapists, Germanic and Austrian, basically white as white. But I am not a racist, never will be, people are people and that is how I treat them.

Sometimes I think we could rid the world of racists by giving them the old flaming Dunlop Donut treatment.

lets look more into this to get a clear understanding shall we?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Guitar Doc said:

like it or not, they are coming for you, one way or another..

pic

Audio Hidden Mysteries Radio: Eve of War
: On this episode Ghost & Azzmador discuss how the simmering American Race War has begun to boil, how America is being threatened by legal immigration, how electing Trump is the best way we have at this time to slow our demographic decline, and much more! download (thats it DS)

Edited by rbear
+

Posted (edited)

Yup. I even hate my own race. Long live texas! =D lol

Anyway LISTEN TO THIS! hahhaha

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Racism is a social construct where the act or finger-pointing is in the eye of the beholder.  One day when there is a concrete and clearly definitive definition of racism then and only then will I be able to say I am or I am not.  A simple explanation (of application in South Africa)

A white man is standing in his garden a black guy walks past and throws a rock at his barking dog.  The man is obviously upset and shouts: "Hey you dumbf@#$%ck don't do that!"

Immediately the "friends" who were walking with him shout "racist" - The whole issue is now turned and the guy in his yard is now the "guilty" party because he dared speak out!

To my mind there was nothing racists in the incident.

Same scenario:

A black guy is in his garden with his dog, a white guy walks past and throws a rock at the barking dog. The man is obviously upset and shouts: "Hey you dumbf@#$%ck don't do that!" 

The white guy in this instance does not even begin to think racism... 

Here's a question: Is it racist if it is true? 

10 black guys work at a project - I come in and five are sleeping on the job. I comment "Shit but you black guys are lazy!" It will be construed as racist whilst it is the truth.

10 white guys work at a project - I come in and five are sleeping on the job. I comment "Shit but you white guys are lazy!" It will NOT be construed as racist whilst it is the truth.

It is immaterial in this case as to the colour of the guy saying the words.

Sorry Doc, until there is a concrete definition and an understanding of the concept it will remain (in my mind) a social construct with a rolling, changing, meaning!

2 people like this

When I attended a school in West Virginia many many moons ago, one of my teachers often complained about how the Irish - his people - had been mistreated by the Germans - my people. You know, Irish Need Not Apply. But my dad was part Irish, hmm.

My people didn't really like the Amish who lived around us in western Pennsylvania. And the Amish didn't like us "English," though we were good customers who bought their pies and other products. I never saw the first black person 'til we moved to Louisiana. Schools were segregated then. Blacks were everywhere. But I walked to school by myself. The streets were safe. New Orleans was wonderful then. This was waaay back in the 50s. Dad worked with blacks, who he said were good workers, slow and steady and dependable. Black families were intact in those days. No welfare, no free stuff except food commodities. Even in Mid-City N'Awlins doors were often left unlocked. We got our first dog from a black guy.

I'm a dog person. Duh, see avatar. Dogs are not uppity. Purebreds and mongrels are happy to mingle and multiple. Hence, unwanted litters. People are different. Their cultures develop and try to control mixing races. Parents, fathers especially, want their children to look like them, not like the man who lives down the road. I often see older white women in stores with mixed race babies riding  in their shopping carts. I want to ask them how they feel about racism. Who is the baby daddy? Why is the child with you?

I don't have blue eyes but would hate to see them disappear in the future if there is only one race. Does that make me a racist? Probably. I like some of my black neighbors than some white neighbors. In my rural area, a neighbor is anyone  living within a mile of my house. But there is one rural black neighborhood where a dangerous kingpin holds sway. Yes, I worry about him and his thugs. I also have a white neighbor 2 miles away who is a felon.

People are complicated. This is not a black or white - good or bad - dichotomy. More like a big ol 'gray area, OP. Get it? Black and white make ........

Rbear, you need to move. Soon.

7 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

Vikings were not notorious rapists.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.