Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Kenya: Black Idiots Burn 100 Tons of Ivory to Make an Unclear Point

6 posts in this topic

ahh, its just 140 million, well get more money from the US, who cares....

-----

One of the biggest problems with the Blacks is that they’re so stupid. (Iq 70, even the arabs/ME have more (iq 85-90) (ref: IQ and Wealth of Nations )

Since 1989, Kenyan Blacks have repeatedly burned hundreds of millions of dollars worth of ivory for no reason, claiming that they are making a point.

video link on DS

But no one knows what point they are making.

It is obviously the West that is encouraging them to stop poaching – with good reason, I think – but their solution is insane.

Some 100 tons of ivory were set ablaze by Kenyan authorities in a bid to combat wildlife trafficking and poaching. The ivory stockpile was worth some $170 million and is the largest in history ever to be burnt.

Kenya receives over $3 billion in “financial aid” every year from Western countries. 

cut

But how is that sending them a message?

What does that even mean?

All this means is that poached ivory is now worth more. etc cont DS

FasterHorses

May 1, 2016

By removing it from the market, they increase the demand. Increased demand helps insure more poaching. More poaching helps insure more excuses for Marxist boots on the ground, Western money, ((international)) interventions etc. Gas the Jews, and everything else will fall into place.  comment source

Psychotic Insanity running rampant across the planet. All day,  all night.  Get it? Got it?  Good! 

6 minutes ago, rbear said:

FasterHorses

May 1, 2016

By removing it from the market, they increase the demand. Increased demand helps insure more poaching. More poaching helps insure more excuses for Marxist boots on the ground, Western money, ((international)) interventions etc. Gas the Jews, and everything else will fall into place.  comment source

supporting articles: 

Anti-Semitism: Martin Luther - "The Jews & Their Lies"

At the beginning of his career, Martin Luther was apparently sympathetic to Jewish resistance to the Catholic Church. However, he expected the Jews to convert to his purified Christianity; when they did not, he turned violently against them.

Luther used violent and vulgar language throughout his career. While we do not expect religious figures to use this sort of language in the modern world, but it was not uncommon in the early 16th century.

The following are excerpts from Luther's work entitled "The Jews & their Lies":

I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Jews or against them. But since I learned that these miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Christians, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Jews who warned the Christians to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Christian could be duped by the Jews into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever God's word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May God help us. Amen.

He did not call them Abraham's children, but a "brood of vipers" [Matt. 3:7]. Oh, that was too insulting for the noble blood and race of Israel, and they declared, "He has a demon' [Matt 11:18]. Our Lord also calls them a "brood of vipers"; furthermore in John 8 [:39,44] he states: "If you were Abraham's children ye would do what Abraham did.... You are of your father the devil. It was intolerable to them to hear that they were not Abraham's but the devil's children, nor can they bear to hear this today.

Therefore the blind Jews are truly stupid fools...

Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people ... their blindness and arrogance are as solid as an iron mountain.

Learn from this, dear Christian, what you are doing if you permit the blind Jews to mislead you. Then the saying will truly apply, "When a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into the pit" [cf. Luke 6:39]. You cannot learn anything from them except how to misunderstand the divine commandments...

Therefore be on your guard against the Jews, knowing that wherever they have their synagogues, nothing is found but a den of devils in which sheer self­glory, conceit, lies, blasphemy, and defaming of God and men are practiced most maliciously and veheming his eyes on them.

Moreover, they are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch­thieves and robbers, in the most impenitent security.

However, they have not acquired a perfect mastery of the art of lying; they lie so clumsily and ineptly that anyone who is just a little observant can easily detect it. But for us Christians they stand as a terrifying example of God's wrath. continues JewishVirtualLibrary

Also Israel Education Can be found on the site as well, My Gosh, how long has Israel existed? You would think at least a hundred years by looking Israel Education: University Chairs in Israel Studies, or even here .

10 minutes ago, rbear said:

supporting articles: 

Anti-Semitism: Martin Luther - "The Jews & Their Lies"

At the beginning of his career, Martin Luther was apparently sympathetic to Jewish resistance to the Catholic Church. However, he expected the Jews to convert to his purified Christianity; when they did not, he turned violently against them.

Luther used violent and vulgar language throughout his career. While we do not expect religious figures to use this sort of language in the modern world, but it was not uncommon in the early 16th century.

The following are excerpts from Luther's work entitled "The Jews & their Lies":

I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Jews or against them. But since I learned that these miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Christians, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Jews who warned the Christians to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Christian could be duped by the Jews into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever God's word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May God help us. Amen.

He did not call them Abraham's children, but a "brood of vipers" [Matt. 3:7]. Oh, that was too insulting for the noble blood and race of Israel, and they declared, "He has a demon' [Matt 11:18]. Our Lord also calls them a "brood of vipers"; furthermore in John 8 [:39,44] he states: "If you were Abraham's children ye would do what Abraham did.... You are of your father the devil. It was intolerable to them to hear that they were not Abraham's but the devil's children, nor can they bear to hear this today.

Therefore the blind Jews are truly stupid fools...

Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people ... their blindness and arrogance are as solid as an iron mountain.

Learn from this, dear Christian, what you are doing if you permit the blind Jews to mislead you. Then the saying will truly apply, "When a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into the pit" [cf. Luke 6:39]. You cannot learn anything from them except how to misunderstand the divine commandments...

Therefore be on your guard against the Jews, knowing that wherever they have their synagogues, nothing is found but a den of devils in which sheer self­glory, conceit, lies, blasphemy, and defaming of God and men are practiced most maliciously and veheming his eyes on them.

Moreover, they are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch­thieves and robbers, in the most impenitent security.

However, they have not acquired a perfect mastery of the art of lying; they lie so clumsily and ineptly that anyone who is just a little observant can easily detect it. But for us Christians they stand as a terrifying example of God's wrath. continues JewishVirtualLibrary

Also Israel Education Can be found on the site as well, My Gosh, how long has Israel existed? You would think at least a hundred years by looking Israel Education: University Chairs in Israel Studies, or even here .

Indeed,

a thousand years and the culture still exists as we observe modern Muslims that the world will learn to abhorre.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.