Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

May 1 news

9 posts in this topic

PUERTO RICO GOVERNOR SAYS WON'T PAY DEBT TOMORROW

BREAKING: Puerto Rico to default on bond payment tomorrow as governor declares debt moratorium for island's Govt. Development Bank

-

So Is it finally, FINALLY all coming down? tell me what you guys think.

They will get some kind of extension.. I have not even seen this in the MSM.. Like so many stories do not get reported..

Not much news about it. The feds say no bailout. Is it time to declare it an independent country, hand the keys over to them? I say Yes. China might want to buy the whole tropical paradise.

Isn't Puerto Rico where the IRS has its major headquarters/presence?  I need to research that, but I know I read it somewhere. 

Just another Greece story, they'll get bailed as long as they agree to take a half million refugees..... Probably ;(

4 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Just another Greece story, they'll get bailed as long as they agree to take a half million refugees..... Probably ;(

They'll get bailed as long as they take refugees...is that what this is all about?  That's ludicrous, because that in turn makes the problem worse. 

MAY DAY!  MAY DAY! What else is going to happen?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.