Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Informedconsent

Flint Michigan, Dead bodies found in river.

14 posts in this topic

Please tell me this is satire!  :damned:  After lead contamination, now this? 

Were they pumped full of lead before they got their concrete shoes? They are speculating about Jimmy Hoffa again.

However, a grisly discovery was made on Friday morning when surveyors discovered 22 bodies at the bottom of the lake weighed down by concrete blocks and chains.

Authorities believe that four of the bodies had been there for at least 40 years or more. The other 18, they suggest, had been dumped there over the last 18 months. The coroner’s office said it could take months before any of the bodies are identified.

1 person likes this

Pfft that's a slow year for dead bodies In the flint river.

Detroit is even worse off.

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

Pfft that's a slow year for dead bodies In the flint river.

Detroit is even worse off.

:IGly6RW:

Homicide rate spikes as Flint named third most-violent city in nation

new FBI statistics released Monday, Sept. 28.

Despite a 10-year low in Flint homicides last year, the city was behind only Detroit and Memphis, Tennessee, for violent crime in the new federal stats.

Flint had a total of 30 homicides last year but is on pace for more than 60 slayings this year.
-----
"Last year was kind of a stellar year in terms of numbers," he said. "It's kind of what we look at for a benchmark. One homicide is too many, but last year was a good year as far as numbers are concerned."

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2015/09/homicide_rate_spikes_as_flint.html

41 minutes ago, guest said:

It's a fake news site.

I think you're right!

A concerted effort is being waged against the entire CT community as a whole,  looks like it's working rather well,  from satire news sites,  to mass drama posts,  nothing about the CT community is good any longer.  

Not one single thing,  this community has been completely infiltrated by many outside groups and successfully been destroyed. 

Carry on. 

45 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

A concerted effort is being waged against the entire CT community as a whole,  looks like it's working rather well,  from satire news sites,  to mass drama posts,  nothing about the CT community is good any longer.  

Not one single thing,  this community has been completely infiltrated by many outside groups and successfully been destroyed. 

Carry on. 

Indeed

1 hour ago, Full Throttle said:

Carry on. 

Any ideas for solutions? I am not giving up on trying to inform people. And I have no problem with calling bullshit when I KNOW it is bullshit. However, the news sites (if you can even call them that) are so hellbent on getting clicks they even go as far as using 3 or 4 links to actually get to an original article that ends up being YEARS old. I wrote about that here before. 

And we have the PAID trolls on social media everywhere to the tune of millions, like Hillary's newest slimy tactic and they were also set loose in mass when the Lavoy Finicum shooting and that stand off went down.  And they've been set upon us time and time again, I see no end in sight to that.

As an admin here, it breaks my heart to see the shit that goes on.  We work hard to walk that line of free speech and censorship and sometimes the frustration level of trying to make it work here and be objective at the same time pisses me off to no end because we require 100 percent proof before we ban, unlike other places that will ban at the drop of a hat. Or deny content because they don't believe in it or they don't like it. That is not my job to call BS on anything I have not researched and don't know the truth about.  Doing that makes me no better than any of the rest of the scumbags out there pretending to be trying to make a difference.  

Rant off! 

1 person likes this

Oh, I wanted to add also, I don't think there are too many of us that haven't been fooled into posting a fake news site or satire in error, especially if you've been posting for years and have made thousands of posts. We all can make that mistake (me included!) but that doesn't always mean anything nefarious is going on. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.