Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

I swear David Attenborough died! parralel universe slip?

4 posts in this topic

This is just the latest in a series of universe slips, so today i was driving to work and radio was on and i hear them talking about David Attenborough and some event... Now i swear i remember him dying. It was all over the news. And i'm aware of his brother richard dying. which happened after david died. But it seems after some googling. Richard did die. But david did not. I remember both.

What gives? stop messing with our reality "universe".

just like the The Berenstain Bears / The Berenstein Bears

While I believe the "Mandella" effect and I had copies as a child of BERENSTEIN BEARS (I remember how I learnt the word was it was the same as einSTEIN) but being in Australia they've never stopped showing attenborough. I'm surprised he's alive today but he's always been around... 

10 hours ago, Ukshep said:

This is just the latest in a series of universe slips, so today i was driving to work and radio was on and i hear them talking about David Attenborough and some event... Now i swear i remember him dying. It was all over the news. And i'm aware of his brother richard dying. which happened after david died. But it seems after some googling. Richard did die. But david did not. I remember both.

I am not sure about everything such as this here, however sometimes events are almost 100% each time, however a small slight discrepancy seems to happen, idk seems to be less than 1% of the time. 

But do we really want it to stop?

I just take it as things in life are going the way they are supposed to.

Imagine me seeing certain events perfectly, they happen perfectly, I talk to the people just like I seen previously, but yet "they had no idea" of the events. Happened today, same as before. 

10 hours ago, Ukshep said:

A lot of people confuse David with his brother Richard who was the one who died. Both worked in to same industry often together on projects. They looked very alike. I thought it was David myself at first but they started showing his documentaries again recently and I realized it was Richard. Perhaps the Media misreported at first and later corrected or even better Richard assumed his brothers identity.....Richard is Batman!

But then again it also lends to the idea we live in separate realities. Be careful what you wish for Shep. Perhaps those who believed hard enough the world was going to end in 2012 perished when it did...for them.

Reality is not entirely homogeneous for individuals I have noticed and some people's reality is not compatible with others. It could be both realities are true...but only for the individuals themselves. Doom seekers might just get what they are wishing for while those with unrealistic wildly optimistic beliefs might just get what they want as well.

Under the separate realities theory the people you know who have died are still living in their realities and perhaps it was you who died in their ones. In an infinite based reality field all possibilities are true, you just have to slide to the one you want to get. Some people seem to have it all, but that is what they wanted. Some people seem to be piled in crap, but perhaps that was what they had been suckered into believing.

Memory is not always accurate. It is largely a reconstruction to fill in the gaps at times studies ave shown. We remember the outlines and the brain fills in the rest. Look at a Stone amongst many until you are convinced you have the imagine recognized and memorized. The turn away and draw it on a piece of paper and compare...a bit spooky isn't it.

In the Mega memory course they explain it further and point out we often don't take proper notice of things around us. When you get to step 5 (I think, remembering faces and names to go with them) you are asked to look around you room until you think you have memorized it enough then turn away and write down every object in the room (or just one wall of the room will do if you have many object there). The list is far from complete. This is the process of teaching your brain to "look" properly and once achieved you will remember many things without trying.

Perhaps I saw Richard's death story but because I wasn't looking properly I saw he looked like David, whom I am more familiar with, and substituted the association with the other. This is typical of what the brain does to make better use of it's processing power (or lack of it), it does a lot of automatic functions to speed things up and give you less chance of falling in the forest while hunting, get you reacting preemptively to help save your life....but we don't live like that anymore but our adaption are still there through evolutionary processes. 

But them again I favor the separate realities theory and the infinite fractal reality theory in which all possibilities exist in separate realities which can be crossed at times by conscious entities. I once under went an experience in which I was "unzipped" from one reality to this one. It was an attempt at bribery in which I would be given all my desires...as long as I acknowledged the power which wanted me to bow my head to it....but things that happened when you were tripping on Acid are not always taken seriously.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.