Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaa Somebody Hacked Trump Audio and Imagery into White House Dinner Livestream!

5 posts in this topic

Published on Apr 30, 2016

This is hilarious folks. Someone has been breaking into the Livestream of the White House Correspondents Dinner with images and audio of Donald Trump saying "These are bad, bad people. We're going to take our country back from these people." It's fantastic.

This is almost as good as the D.C. bathroom mics overlaid on an "attack" at the WH recently. Man, I wish I had a way to record that, it was crazy. You could hear the zippers, water running and lots of paper towels. 

HAHHA wtf funny as hell, I bet its the anons over at 8chan doing this, only they would have the balls to do this.

1 minute ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

HAHHA wtf funny as hell, I bet its the anons over at 8chan doing this, only they would have the balls to do this.

Whoever it is, I'd buy 'em a drink or 10. lol 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Whoever it is, I'd buy 'em a drink or 10. lol 

I would two, I would two.....

forgot to tell you pup was on, anyway he's gone.

anyway how have you been? I hope you're doing well. im just doin my own thing atm. was eating mud bugs, fixing to work on these fajitas after im done drinkin.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.