Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Are music industry artists puppets of the illuminati OR are they?

14 posts in this topic

Are music industry artists puppets of the Illuminati OR are they doing it as a ritualistic self performed power thing?

Which of these do you think they are:

Illuminati puppets

Artists who wish to do dark arts to promote themselves in a ritualistic nature thus gaining power through worship

They are not puppets nor into dark arts but the people who set up their lyrics and videos are part of something secret which does worship these beings and secrets.

My bet is on a mixture but i am not sure if anyone else has a more focused opinion. So do you?

1 person likes this

In country music, everyone had to pay homage to Hank Willimams, but Waylon Jennings said I don't need Tennessee, so he moved to

Lady Gaga however is probably one of their biggest puppets:

2 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

In country music, everyone had to pay homage to Hank Willimams, but Waylon Jennings said I don't need Tennessee, so he moved to

Lady Gaga however is probably one of their biggest puppets:

But are they really puppets? or do they think that using these signs and symbols can gain them fame and power. Is it by design. or by coincidence.

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

But are they really puppets? or do they think that using these signs and symbols can gain them fame and power. Is it by design. or by coincidence.

There's a lot of politics and good ole' boy system in the music industry, so in order to promote them, (and local radio stations as well -- but just playing their music involves royalties), follow the trail of money.  You probably have a singer looking for a copywriter/producer, so I think it comes from both sides.  No doubt the music industry is corrupt along with everyone else, but then why do rock singers on a frequent basis use the baphomet sign?

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

They play games with things they don't understand,  much less believe in.  A few might but the majority just think it's a game. 

6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Are music industry artists puppets of the Illuminati OR are they doing it as a ritualistic self performed power thing?

Both; but the level of influence depends on the type of music.
Most all top pop songs in past 20 years were, and still are, written by Max Martin.
The record label chooses who will perform his songs but the "artist" can turn it down.
Rihanna's Umbrella (written by Max) for example was originally offered to Britney Spears.

More alternative groups who later made it big have much more control and a lot them do write their own songs.
However, a lot of them are Satanists but they're not advertising it. You wouldn't know it unless you know them well.
Most all stage performers are psychic vampires and they know it. They feed off the crowd, it fulfills and inspires them.

Like you've said, it's a mixture, but I'm pretty much going with the following as the main reason: 

"Artists who wish to do dark arts to promote themselves in a ritualistic nature thus gaining power through worship."

3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Like you've said, it's a mixture, but I'm pretty much going with the following as the main reason: 

"Artists who wish to do dark arts to promote themselves in a ritualistic nature thus gaining power through worship."

yeh i gravitate more towards that myself but not fully.

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Both; but the level of influence depends on the type of music.
Most all top pop songs in past 20 years were, and still are, written by Max Martin.
The record label chooses who will perform his songs but the "artist" can turn it down.

It's about like all the sitcoms being written by the same person.  All the same corny crap over and over again. 

16 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

It's about like all the sitcoms being written by the same person.  All the same corny crap over and over again. 

I don't watch TV but yeah... I'm sure it's the same.
It's all the same to condition us through repetition and subliminals.
The illuminati symbolism is super popular in trendy fashion now too.

Musicians are idiots anyway and easily confused and controlled by propaganda mongers.

Music isn't what it used to be.

9 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

Musicians are idiots anyway and easily confused and controlled by propaganda mongers.

Music isn't what it used to be.

With Taylor Switft and Britney Spears, doesn't the backup do all the singing?

And what's up with the twerker Miley Cyrus?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.