Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Checking your Privilege

20 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

i get 60 privileged points. what do i win?

A date with DK! 

43 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

A date with DK! 

Nothing wrong with dk but i'll have to pass. I like women.

How Privileged Are You?

You live with 39 out of 100 points of privilege.

You’re not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You’ve had your fair share of struggles, and you’ve worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

:unsure:

What a stupid woman.

I bet she can't even cook.

As a matter of fact, I bet she eats out.

10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

A date with DK! 

YAY!

TBH let me know what your score was in private, maybe you scored an all high? bahahha  :tongue:

Stupid women.  Load of utter bullshit if ever I have seen it - The "survey" is as flawed as the society we live in.  There are so many factors these libtards do not take into consideration.  The main aim is for p[people to feel guilty because of the things they worked for - silly!

How Privileged Are You?

You live with 80 out of 100 points of privilege.

You’re among the most privileged people in the world. We don’t live in an ideal world, but you happened to be born into an ideal lot. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. It just means a lot of other people in the world don’t live life with the advantages you have, and that’s something you should always be aware of. Hey, the fact that you took the time and effort to check your privilege means that you’re already trying.

Just some perspective for the makers of this stupid "survey" (it hurts calling it that)

I grew-up as a child on a farm.  Our clothes were "designer" - made by my mother.  I toiled in the lands every day of my fecking life after school.  I milked a bunch of cows at 04h30 every morning before I walked 4 miles to a bus stop to catch a bus that traveled on a dirt road for 50 minutes to school. I worked and studied my ass off to be where I am and that is no privilege. Yet, the government wants to force BEE laws where I have to give 50% plus of my company to a previously disadvantaged individual - well, I got news for them - before that happens I will spend every single cent and run up one massive amount of debt - then give the 50%+ to a privileged individual who then would be liable for 50% of the debt. Welcome to my world you fecker!

Privilege my ass!

3 people like this

I like how they keep saying "identities".  I've only ever had one, that is all I will ever have.  

1 person likes this

@Ukshep 

I think we both have a light in our stomachs. A special light. Like ET. And the team needs somebody to light the way. My stomach light needs your stomach light. We can all phone home together.

2 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

@Ukshep 

I think we both have a light in our stomachs. A special light. Like ET. And the team needs somebody to light the way. My stomach light needs your stomach light. We can all phone home together.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

Don't talk to me RACIST - Check your privilege at the front door. --------  I tell cinn every time I talk to her, she says STFU - LOL <3 cin like a sancho

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.