Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

The apokalupsis of Jesus Christ.

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So  I learned something awhile ago, The beginning of every book of the  bible is actually the title, not the names we have given them.

Specifically I am going to talk about the book of Revelations, or as  Rev chapter 1 Verse 1 says The Revelation of Jesus Christ. Did you get  that? The revelation of Christ, or The apokalupsis of Christ meaning; An  uncovering, removal of a covering. Are you getting this? Why are we not  deep in revelations, it is a post resurrection revelation being given  by Christ Himself through John.  Lets look at Revelation 1: 1-3

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His  servants—things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified  it by His angel to His servant John, 2 who bore witness to the word of  God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw. 3  Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy,  and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.  AMEN!!! Verse 3, Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words  of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the  time is near.  Truly amazing I never caught that until yesterday when  my mother showed me a teaching by Copeland Ministries.  Now  after watching it briefly, the holy spirit gave me a nudge to dig deep  and read all of revelations, and My God has it blessed me, with such a  new outlook towards revelations the Holy Spirit was able to show me so  much more!!! For starters!  Revelation 9
New King James Version (NKJV)
Fifth Trumpet: The Locusts from the Bottomless Pit  9 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to  the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he  opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke  of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the  smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth.  And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4  They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green  thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God  on their foreheads. 5 And they were not given authority to kill them,  but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment  of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 In those days men will seek death  and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from  them.  This is not a literal plague of Locusts, it is the  releasing of dark powers and principalities upon the earth, the Locusts  are symbolic reference to Demons.  Read the rest of Revelations 9 to see this.  7 The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On  their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were  like the faces of men. 8 They had hair like women’s hair, and their  teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 And they had breastplates like  breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of  chariots with many horses running into battle. 10 They had tails like  scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt  men five months. 11 And they had as king over them the angel of the  bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the  name Apollyon.  Now as I continued to read, I came to yet another realization.
Revelation 7 (New King James Version)
The Sealed of Israel  7 After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of  the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not  blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another  angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he  cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to  harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea,  or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their  foreheads.” 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One  hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of  Israel were sealed:
5 of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed;[a]
of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed;
6 of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed;
7 of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed;
8 of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.  The 144,000 are 100% blood Jews who have yet to accept Jesus Christ,  and they are Jews of the Body not the spirit ( meaning not those who are  en-grafted in through the blood of Jesus). Now here comes the thing  that shocked me, the 144,000 are on earth during the time of  tribulation, after the rapture.You see they are being sealed upon there  heads to be protected from the plagues and tribulation to come, not  being  raptured out!  Below I will show and prove this, but  first, no where does it say only the 144,000 will be in heaven in fact,  right after this scripture in Rev 7 in Verse 9-17 John reveals a vision  of the Saints who were raptured out, people of all walks as the  scripture clearly states.  The multitude is the church! Christs Bride!  9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no  one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing  before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with  palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice,  saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the  Lamb!” 11 All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the  four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and  worshiped God, 12 saying:
“Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom,
Thanksgiving and honor and power and might,
Be to our God forever and ever.
Amen.”  13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”  14 And I said to him, “Sir, you know.”  So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great  tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of  the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him  day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell  among them. 16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the  sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the  midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains  of waters.[c] And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”  Revelation 14
New King James Version
The Lamb and the 144,000  14 Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with  Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name  written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, like the  voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard  the sound of harpists playing their harps. 3 They sang as it were a new  song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the  elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and  forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. 4 These are the  ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are  the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from  among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. 5 And in their  mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne  of God.  These 144,000 are the final Remnant of Jewish believers  upon earth, Look at Vs 3 and read it  no one could learn that song  except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the  earth. Redeemed from the earth, or the those who were ēgorasmenoi from  earth, translation, Bought back or purchased from earth.  The  bible is literal, there is no reading in between the lines. No one but a  Jew can be of the 144,000 anyone that teaches differently is an  apostate, and a false prophet/teacher and Jesus Gives a final warning to  those who would do so in the end of Revelations.  Revelations 22:18-21  A Warning From Jesus.
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of  this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the  plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from  the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part  from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are  written in this book.
I Am Coming Quickly  20 He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”  Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!  21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

With that you can clearly see that if you add or take away from the  bible, and specifically this Prophecy, Given by JESUS through john,  you are asking that all the plagues of this book be visited upon you 20  fold, Who would ever want that?!?!?!  I direct this to those out  there following any man made doctrine, Jesus is calling to you my  brothers and sisters, Put down the Watchtower, Throw away the book of  mormon, Stop letting the priest tell you what is in the bible and  praying for you, OPEN IT UP Read it for yourselves, Be set free, LET THE  HOLY SPIRIT WORK IN YOU!!! GOD LOVES YOU, HE HAS A PLAN AND A PURPOSE  FOR EACH and everyone of you!  I pray the Lord has shown  everyone that has read this something they had not seen, or something they did not understand before  they now see in a different light,and that each person that reads this is  given understanding and a clear mind while reading, God Bless and good  night!

Edited by thedudeabides
words

We are living in times of false prophets, and those who bear false witness, countless pastors, and religious Leaders who claim works in the name of the lord, but are only there for personal pride or gain, not to be Teachers, and Disciples of the lord Jesus Christ.

So many have been misled in these the ladder days, so many have been tricked and led astray by the perverse teachings of these wolves in Sack cloth, Liers, and deceivers, true minions of Satan, Sent to Take away as many Children of God as they can with there manipulated view of the bible, and there Fleshly view of gods word.

Acts 20:28-31
Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

We Christians must wake up!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!! and see them for who they are, Pray the lord give you discernment through the Holy spirit, ask for the lord to give clarity, and understanding, these Gifts will be given all you need do is ask for the Holy spirit to consume you and the lord to truly start using you!!!

The fruits of the spirit are plentiful and the lord wishes to share each and every one with you my brothers and sisters All you need do is ask for them!

Proverbs 6:16-19
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

1 John 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

2 Peter 2:1-3
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not

God bless and may the Lord grace you with dreams and visions of heavenly things.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.