Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

29 posts in this topic

The only living hope this world has is Jesus Christ. Charlie Chaplin was a great speaker,But, he was a man and men will always fail.

3 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Good post though. One of my favorite speeches of all time.

you figured it out! glad you came back!

2 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

even though.. you full of it.. so am I!

All good I just am a full beleiever of God's power to create. The univerese, being his greatest creation. For me the idea of a flat earth is offensive. The reason? It limits God's power of creation to within a small box.

I was in a bad spot when I got angry the last few times. Life's better and I am back to normal.

have a nice weekend.

Just now, thedudeabides said:

to beAll good I just am a full beleiever of God's power to create. The univerese, being his greatest creation. For me the idea of a flat earth is offensive. The reason? It limits God's power of creation to within a small box.

I was in a bad spot when I got angry the last few times. Life's better and I am back to normal.

have a nice weekend.

most high love.. but.. we are the most high..' they' train us not to be.. I believe sun revolves around us, which embraces our importance! :biggrin:

1 minute ago, holographicINVASION said:

most high love.. but.. we are the most high..' they' train us not to be.. I believe sun revolves around us, which embraces our importance! :biggrin:

The true son of man does, he is Jesus Christ ;). He seeks to be involved in every aspect of our lives. God seeks a relationship with each of us through his son Jesus. 

God bless my friend.

Good vid.

If you think about it, the standard of living is higher than it has ever been. Even poor people in the U.S. are fat and have cell phones, air conditioning and television. Homeless people generally choose to be that way for various reasons.

We complain about big pharma, GMOs, government, etc. But last time I went outside I didn't have to wade through rivers of human waste. There are no plagues that leave half the town dead, lying in the street. No hordes of marauding bandits to be found.

Things suck sometimes but ask the feudal peasant in 1476 how bad it was when he worked all year in the fields and had to give most of it to the local lord.

The strong will always rule the weak. And I don't see a way around that yet.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.