Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

It is now clearly a given. Trump is going to reach the 1237 mark.

11 posts in this topic

So, what will they do to stop his presidency. Will they allow him in, then block all legislation he sends down to the hill? Or

Will they whore out the CIA to kill again?

I fear for Trump. The left has become militant again, as it was in the 60s and 70s. I expect soon, for them to begin there old bombing habits. If there is one thing history has taught me. Keeping records of it only gives credence to those who are insane to re-try where there forebears failed. I used to consider myself a blend of liberalism and Conservatism. I now see that I am realistically just a man who is free thinking and capable of stepping outside of the box. Be it my ADHD, or just the way I grew up. I do not know why I am able to see the good in each side. It may just be the idealistic in me believing that a balance can be met between both ideologies. However, I see now that is impossible. The conservative right has bent over backwards for 60 years being tolerant of the Leftist ideology. Now we have reached an impasse. The beast has fed and become fat. Now it seeks to devour all that refuse its sovereign rule over our minds. What will you do?

I will be volunteering to the greatest extent of all my being. I will be talking and sharing with everyone I meet. I will approach strangers. I will do every single thing that I can possibly do. Why? Because for to many years we have sat back, those of us capable of true free though, which I now see tends to be those of more right leaning thought. Why that is? I believe it is due to philosophical, not political differences. The left tends to be atheistic and antitheist. While the right tends to be open and accepting of most theocratic and spiritual belief systems.

That fact is why you only find liberals in the catholic church. The Catholic church is apostate. It has been since the year 600 Ad. It is then that the catholic church truly became corrupt and a tool of Satan. It is at this time that Denominations began. To those unaware, denomination, means to be divided. If there is anything more unchristian in this world it is the existence of denominations. We should all be under one church, following one bible, the translation is meaningless. By this I mean, NKJ, NLT, Message, it does not matter. It is a living word, God will get his message through no matter who tries to screw with it. Now back to the topic of the political state of this nation, as the spiritual state is a discussion that would take hours to type out.

If we can somehow get people to realize how similar we all are. All of the problems we now face will fall away. If we do not. Well, its simple. We will kill each other. We all know how that will end. We all know who has the Guns. We all know that is not what we want. However, if something happens in the next 4 years. We can be assured that we will have a terrible and bloody civil war. Likely state against city, not so much state against state. Other than California and New York, the Plague of Left think is rather rare. ]

In close, I plead that you each find someone to talk to. Share your ideals, your thoughts, and beliefs. Find the common ground between you and work on forming a bond on those similarities not your differences. If we don't the clock is clicking ever closer to twelve.

2 people like this

Case in point an individual who is causing and a part of every problem in this world.

Please leave my thread. Discuss, be civil. Insult, you can leave. Not going to be lure by your crap.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Case in point an individual who is causing and a part of every problem in this world.

Please leave my thread. Discuss, be civil. Insult, you can leave. Not going to be lure by your crap.

Discuss.... this is fake.  WWE performances.  If you've been paying any attention to "the shows" for the people over the years, you would know your votes (for President) mean shit, always have, always will, it's just the way shit is.  They have this whole world locked up in their pockets, they don't give ANY shits what you think or I think, never have, we are cattle.   Time to grow the f*** up everyone and stop watching fake wrestling, they want people's minds locked in the drama of the scripts and back & forths, keeps you all busy and not focusing on the dry ass raping these politicians and corporate owners of us all want you thinking about or looking at.

Edited by Cinnamon
removed OT portion of post

Oh, and Hillary already won.  I said this back in 2008 that she'd be the next Prez.  I know this because I use to watch a lot of wrestling, lol.  It's the same G-damn type of scripts and role playing basically, she got a deal made back then and no matter who wins any of these scripted debates and shows, she will win the votes, done, end of.  

Hillary is next president, so obvious.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Brio said:

@thedudeabides @JibbyJedi You two are funny. You both say the same thing more or less but argue because you're too busy soapboxing to be listening.

LOL yeah but we love getting our personal attacks & digs in so it's all good, lol.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

That fact is why you only find liberals in the catholic church.

I was with you until you started bashing. WTF do you know about half the world's population of Christians? Nothing.

This is probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life and I know stupid.

But I am sure the "Protestants" and King James the flaccid had your best interests in mind when they rewrote the bible to make your forefathers and your entire family a larger class of serfs than you were in 1600.

46 minutes ago, VonLud said:

I was with you until you started bashing. WTF do you know about half the world's population of Christians? Nothing.

This is probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life and I know stupid.

But I am sure the "Protestants" and King James the flaccid had your best interests in mind when they rewrote the bible to make your forefathers and your entire family a larger class of serfs than you were in 1600.

It is a theological fact the Catholic church is apostate.

What are you fighting about? The Pope or Trump? 

Jibby seems to think the fix is in for Billary,  just like it was for Obummer. Please, please, no, no. Not her. Anyone but her!!!! 

The Catholics are of course Jesuit Freemasons, the nice folks who gave us the Inquisition, witch burnings,  the destruction of the Mayan manuscripts, and Nasa. They even own a large binocular telescope in Arizona. Its name? Lucifer.

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/greg/headlines/university-of-arizona-vatican-and-jesuits-name-new-telescope-lucifer/

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

It is a theological fact the Catholic church is apostate.

According to Jesus Christ himself with whom you commune on a daily basis.

He would slap you I think, for telling people how to worship.

12 minutes ago, VonLud said:

According to Jesus Christ himself with whom you commune on a daily basis.

He would slap you I think, for telling people how to worship.

I assume you are attempting to use the miss use of Peter being the rock? This thread is not for this discussion. I will make a thread tomorrow if I can. Busy working on my house. We can talk then about the true gospel and not the apostasy the Catholic church teaches.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.