Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

Now we know why non-GMO foods are saturated with glyphosate weedkiller... even wheat bread and oats

58 posts in this topic

The recent news that a number of non-GMO foods were found to be saturated with glyphosate weedkiller caught many people by surprise and left a lot of us wondering exactly how this could happen.

As reported on April 20 by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, on Natural News, a sample of the Strawberries and Cream flavor of Quaker Instant Oatmeal was shown to contain a whopping 1,327.1 parts per billion (ppb) of glyphosate in testing at Microbe Inotech Laboratories, Inc.

The finding was shocking not only for the incredibly high level of the toxic chemical noted but also because oats are actually not genetically modified crops in the first place.

This highlights a fact that even many consumers who are pretty well-versed on organic and GMO food are not aware of: glyphosate is regularly sprayed on crops such as oats, wheat and barley just before harvesting as a desiccant. This is believed to boost their yield as well as their uniformity and save some time when it comes to harvesting.

Monsanto actually published a paper back in 2010 promoting the practice, showing photographs of how glyphosate can help with yield and uniformity.

Many people fall into the trap of assuming that glyphosate exposure is only an issue with GMO foods, but this is actually not the case, despite what Big Ag wants you to believe.

Major oat supplier refuses to give up glyphosate

General Mills recently made waves by announcing that Cheerios would become non-GMO. Some people were quick to point out that GMO oats do not actually exist, but the cereal did switch to non-GMO sugar. Nevertheless, their non-GMO are still likely contaminated with glyphosate, which has been declared a "probable" human carcinogen.

Never mind the fact that glyphosate has been illustrated time and time again to have a broad range of dangerous properties in addition to being a likely carcinogen.

cont NaturalNews

1 person likes this

This stuff is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Eating gluten free food, but its been sprayed, still sometimes results in the gluten effect. Basically poison by proxy. It appears that gluten and glyphosate are two things to watch out for if you are gluten free, or even if not. The natural balance of it actually helps with lots of things, instead of medication/etc.

M.m.m. eat your breakfast poisons, kiddies. Then wash it down with milk from toxic cows. Drink at least 6 glasses of fluoridated water to stay hydrated.

Yep, we're getting pummeled from all sides. Killer - air, food, water, drugs, police, doctors, illegal immigrants, and the list goes on and on. This world is dangerous, toxic and soon to be a mere wasteland at the rate it's going.

Boxed cereals and instant oatmeal, or anything instant really, is nasty.
A lot of kids eat it everyday. It's no wonder they have so many health problems.

3 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Boxed cereals and instant oatmeal, or anything instant really, is nasty.
A lot of kids eat it everyday. It's no wonder they have so many health problems.

Milk is made of the same things as blood, minus the hemoglobin. Plus, store bought milk is full of puss. But it is pasteurized, so drink up.

15 minutes ago, VonLud said:

Milk is made of the same things as blood, minus the hemoglobin. Plus, store bought milk is full of puss. But it is pasteurized, so drink up.

Milk is so disgusting. I never drink it and my son doesn't like it either.

I do use half & half for cooking sometimes. I've convinced myself it's okay to use a little because it's heated.

I try to use almond or coconut milk for the most part but that doesn't always taste right in everything.

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, VonLud said:

Chocolate milk is made from regular milk that has too much blood in it and has a pinkish tint to it... I LOVE chocolate milk... and hotdogs.  

I'm sure I'll unexpectedly lock up one day though... such is life.

1 minute ago, Walk Softly said:

Chocolate milk is made from regular milk that has too much blood in it and has a pinkish tint to it... I LOVE chocolate milk... and hotdogs.  

You gotta die sometime. Might as well enjoy the ride.

8 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Ewww...

I use heavy whipping cream in my coffee. Not even half and half as long as I can get the HWC. Saturated fats are actually healthy for you and if you want to lose weight, use plenty of it without the carbs of course. Limit protein, but you need some.

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

I use heavy whipping cream in my coffee. Not even half and half as long as I can get the HWC. Saturated fats are actually healthy for you and if you want to lose weight, use plenty of it without the carbs of course. Limit protein, but you need some.

When the no fat craze came in, that is when everyone got fat. No fat in the food but super corn syrup injection.

The brain is mostly fat like you were saying the other day. It also helps circulatory system and all other tissues.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.