Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Priceless ... ROFLMFAO...

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Even the black dude telling the story was laughing his ass off.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

On 4/29/2016 at 4:13 AM, Cryptic Mole said:

This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Even the black dude telling the story was laughing his ass off.

LOL He didn't even know what was wrong with it until the next year... slavery is no longer an excuse for what is happening today, then.

Published on Jan 8, 2014

There has been a misconception implanted in our American Culture for the the past five (5) decades. For 50 years we have been told that only black people picked cotton. This attempt at brainwashing the American people can easily be dispelled just by watching this video which was taken in a cotton field in Oklahoma. You will notice that white and black people are both picking cotton. Yes, white people did pick cotton.

24 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Published on Jan 8, 2014

There has been a misconception implanted in our American Culture for the the past five (5) decades. For 50 years we have been told that only black people picked cotton. This attempt at brainwashing the American people can easily be dispelled just by watching this video which was taken in a cotton field in Oklahoma. You will notice that white and black people are both picking cotton. Yes, white people did pick cotton.

Notice the great American theme songs too. lol.

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

Notice the great American theme songs too. lol.

Shhhh! Or they'll ban that too!  :biggrin:

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Published on Jan 8, 2014

My husband's mother picked cotton. I don't think she minded it. Mr. grav's people were sharecroppers who lived around and worked with blacks -- and got along with them just fine. Racial tensions picked up in the 60s. I give Lyndon Johnson a lot of credit for destroying the black family. His Great Society made black dads obsolete.

The young generations of blacks are a helluva lot more hostile than their hard-working great-grandparents were. Millennials are all, from what I've seen, lazy and stupid. Black, white, whatever. Thanks, New World Order overlords.

Someone started a rumor, sometime, somewhere at some place (probably a nwo think tank) that impressed upon everyone of color that all white people are and always have been well off and never had to work hard for a living. Or maybe that's just a convenient belief for their own lack of creativity and laziness.  What the hell evah, history is written by the victors and truth got buried.  At the end of it, we all need the same things to survive, clean air, good soil, clean water, shelter and healthy food.  Most of us are not getting it even with all the supposed "advances" of the modern world and for all the money we spend on it.  One day, maybe, people will get it that when it comes down to it, the same people and the same things are killing us all.  

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.