Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Myself and cinnamon! are experiencing a 353 phenomenon!

30 posts in this topic

Myself and cinnamon! are experiencing a 353 phenomenon that has happened at least 100 times if not more.

This phenomenon is that no matter the phone or time or place. We always get cut of at 3:53 Unless we are showing each other a lot of love. My question is. Is this some kind of 353 sign. I looked it up and damn this is weird check this.

http://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-353-meaning/

plus myself and cinnamon had joked that someone was listening in to our talks and if you read the link above then you will have noticed this snippet.

The angels are telling you that they are beside you and you should never feel alone.

FREAKY! i think i just discovered a secret plan by angels to get us. :srpgibmd:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Signs and wonders in the phones now.

Embrace it!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

IF I GET CUT OFF AT 3:53 ONCE MORE I WILL NOT BE HAPPY!

Shep is not kidding about this. At first we thought it was funny, but when it started happening with different phones, it got really strange.

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Shep is not kidding about this. At first we thought it was funny, but when it started happening with different phones, it got really strange.

we are probably being wire tapped :D

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

It just happened 4 more times... wtf?

mocking us how much longer must this go on. Its been happening for 6 months.

It has happened 21 times today. 

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Myself and cinnamon! are experiencing a 353 phenomenon that has happened at least 100 times if not more.

This phenomenon is that no matter the phone or time or place. We always get cut of at 3:53 Unless we are showing each other a lot of love. My question is. Is this some kind of 353 sign. I looked it up and damn this is weird check this.

http://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-353-meaning/

plus myself and cinnamon had joked that someone was listening in to our talks and if you read the link above then you will have noticed this snippet.

The angels are telling you that they are beside you and you should never feel alone.

FREAKY! i think i just discovered a secret plan by angels to get us. :srpgibmd:

Freaky indeed good sir. However, the "C" in Ms. Amon's name should be capitalized!

It's highly probable that you two are being monitored. Thanks for sharing this tantalizing information with us. 

All hail, the mighty King & Queen! 

Regards,

One of your loyal knights

P.S. Other "kingdoms" find The leaders of the Kingdom of COP curious and would perhaps love to see what goes on behind kingdom walls... Watch out.

Just now, McWest said:

Freaky indeed good sir. However, the "C" in Ms. Amon's name should be capitalized!

It's highly probable that you two are being monitored. Thanks for sharing this tantalizing information with us. 

All hail, the mighty King & Queen! 

Regards,

One of your loyal knights

P.S. Other "kingdoms" find The leaders of the Kingdom of COP curious and would perhaps love to see what goes on behind kingdom walls... Watch out.

:P16MI8q:

Posted (edited)

Have you tried using skype or some other service to see what happens? Even something like oovoo? Even facebook has the camera phone thingy on the messaging.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

Have you tried using skype or some other service to see what happens? Even something like oovoo?

Nope i don't use those means of communication. All watched!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.