Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Bomb guy taken out

3 posts in this topic

FOXNEWS

POLICE TAKE OUT PERSON WITH BOMB IN BALTIMORE

check around for news, I;m still super busy, gtg

Oh dear if they take out my local news reporter/station, how will I ever get my daily dose of misinformation/propaganda/brain washing?  I'll feel so alone, and would have to consult the government for their advice on how to function without it...

Seems to be some irony in the event here that someone would attack a news station, and they would be reporting on it...

BALTIMORE -- A man wearing a panda costume and a surgical mask who claimed he had a bomb strapped to his chest at FOX45's television station in Baltimore, Maryland, was shot by police after he exited the building.

Earlier, the television station had been evacuated after the suspect entered the lobby and claimed to have a bomb, CBS Baltimore reported.

Here is the source: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/baltimore-tv-station-evacuated-after-man-in-lobby-claims-to-have-bomb/

not your average looking terrorist... or are onepiece suits or onesies in a panda style a thing for them now.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.