Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Kansas birth record shows POTUS is an Indonesian citizen

5 posts in this topic

Would it kill you to give us choice tidbits from that mish-mash of a blog?

"Its time for TRUMP TO THINK TWICE ABOUT WHO IS RUNNING AROUND SUPPORTING HIM. Any voter  is allowed to do so as its part of our freedom to support whom we wish to.. But of State Kris Kobach of Kansas has ingratiated himself in to the Trump campaign. and he is the custodian of the Kansas birth records. and he cannot lie in court in 9/12 when he knew  he had evidence otherwise and cover it up AS HIS STAFF SAID "he does not wish to get involved in altering the out come of a presidential election. ''

I have no direct knowledge that his Kansas birth certificate is stamped NOT FOR CITIZENSHIP PURPOSED AND  US STATE DEPT FILE NUMBER ON IT REVOKING HIS US CITIZENSHIP Q WHEN IT WAS USED FOR THE ADOPTION BY HIS STEP FATHER Soetoro." 

What difference, at this point, does it make? We wanted a community organizer to run the country into the ground.  And we got it. Can a businessman do any worse? At least we know his parents and history. We never have seen Barry's college transcripts or Michael/Michelle's pictures with her newborns. 
2 people like this

Grav? Would it kill you to read the entire thread named: 'Obama born in Topeka Kansas?'

Its posted, on both  CtC Forums and LOP

2 hours ago, roadtoad2 said:

Grav? Would it kill you to read the entire thread named: 'Obama born in Topeka Kansas?'

Its posted, on both  CtC Forums and LOP

Hmm, it might. I have limited time, since I have plants to water and world views to flatten. I've read so much about BO's past -- or lack thereof. He is the man of mystery, appearing out of nowhere, the Manchurian Candidate. Or Rosemary's baby. Or all of the above. He will not disappear after the election, IF there is one.

You have a habit of paste-and-run. Read the bottom of the page, Toad.

Don't forget to provide your own thoughts alongside it for discussion!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.