Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FrontFacingRear

Hospitals being asked to prepare for mass trauma in Cleveland?

25 posts in this topic

I have listened to a talk show called The Hagmann and Hagmann Report for a couple of years.  I have learned to respect and trust this father and son team.  On their May 15th show they talk in the last hour about the city of Cleveland Ohio.  That a federal agent visited a hospital and is wanting to make sure that they are equipped to handle mass trauma patients as early as July 1st.  Another hospital in that area was visited and told to start training and get supplies for uncontrollable riots mid summer.  Of course they could get nothing in writing but they are trying to put together a report. 

Maybe this correlates with the Michael Brelo case? http://www.infowars.com/report-national-guard-police-gearing-up-for-potential-cleveland-race-riots/ 

Seems like they are always gearing up for getting down and then things fizzle out....

I don't know just throwing it out there.  There are many nurses in my family, they say it is normal to train but not to be visited in person by agents and not have documentation.

What's weird to me is that they specified a date. I guess if it were for real, they would have to. But how do they know the date? Seems a little far off on the date to be connected to Brelo unless someone is planning riots in advance. If the verdict comes in on the 17 or 18th of May, and they are connected, it would mean that the government has planned agitators to spark it at a certain time. It it were a grass roots movement, they'd really not know much of anything about time lines, would they? And if I was in charge, I'd be looking at initial rioting and prep for that.

Always more questions than answers.

1 person likes this

They are carshing the markets and economy in the later half of september, but
there will be much violence right through the summer via reports from my friends
on wall street.

Jade Helm will have all the needed manpower and equipment already in place to
deal with all the chaos. 2015 end of into 2018

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

The internet will go down, but power will remain for the most part at first.
Save your important information to pdf's or other formats, and print the
important stuff.

Store all the needed things that are important to your family like medications
if needed. You will need an alternative heat source, lighting and water sources.

Go to Lilly's thread: Old Time Tools, Skills, Knowledge. She was updating it today.
Lots of good info.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are right on target Cryptic. People need to remember their neighbors if it is in the budget. Especially those that don't want to hear the truth.  You will be the first person they turn to when things get bad.  They will remember that you tried to warn them.  Get with like minded people that you know and trust. Practice worse case scenarios. You got to sleep sometime and you won't last by yourself.  Good book to read is "Patriots" by James Wesley Rawles. 

Get out of the cities while you still can!

Big City's will become  SLAUGHTERHOUSE'S!!! 

Big City's will become  SLAUGHTERHOUSE'S!!! 

​Agreed. Neighbors will turn on each other quickly. 
People in rural areas will have a much easier time.
For awhile anyway...

I have listened to a talk show called The Hagmann and Hagmann Report for a couple of years.  I have learned to respect and trust this father and son team.  On their May 15th show they talk in the last hour about the city of Cleveland Ohio.  That a federal agent visited a hospital and is wanting to make sure that they are equipped to handle mass trauma patients as early as July 1st.  Another hospital in that area was visited and told to start training and get supplies for uncontrollable riots mid summer.  Of course they could get nothing in writing but they are trying to put together a report. 

Maybe this correlates with the Michael Brelo case? http://www.infowars.com/report-national-guard-police-gearing-up-for-potential-cleveland-race-riots/ 

Seems like they are always gearing up for getting down and then things fizzle out....

I don't know just throwing it out there.  There are many nurses in my family, they say it is normal to train but not to be visited in person by agents and not have documentation.

May have something to do with that police officer Brelo trial outcome up in Cleveland. Expecting a jury decision this week. The riot agitators have already come in to the Cleveland area. The Soros paid agitators. Infowars Joe Biggs will be on the ground in Cleveland tomorrow Monday 18th for live reporting

​Agreed. Neighbors will turn on each other quickly. People in rural areas will have a much easier time.
For awhile anyway...

Thus I am grateful I was born and raised out in the back country and here is where I will stay. I know my neighbors well even though I can barely see most of their homes while standing on my porch.

Wow I'm glad to be back in the States, and in fairly rural parts of Delaware. Imagining being in Toronto when the SHTF. Gosh, only the criminals would have weapons?!? Oh, that's just crazy-talk - NOT :chuckle:

The internet will go down, but power will remain for the most part at first.
Save your important information to pdf's or other formats, and print the
important stuff.

Store all the needed things that are important to your family like medications
if needed. You will need an alternative heat source, lighting and water sources.

Go to Lilly's thread: Old Time Tools, Skills, Knowledge. She was updating it today.
Lots of good info.

​Live out in the back country myself and have solar & wind electric energy generation. Plus use that electric energy to split the H2O and save the hydrogen in buried tanks. Even though I am still physically connected to the electric grid, my bill is basically in the black because my systems generate more energy than my family needs and sell the excess back to the grid.

Worse case scenario and the electric grid goes down I will be OK. Plus i grow most of my own food. All of the vegetables I grow myself. Greenhouse grows my herbs and citrus trees (oranges, grapefruit, lemons, limes) Started raising varieties of fish in concrete aerated tanks in another greenhouse a few years go and doing pretty good. Trout, bass, crappie seem to do really well in a aerated tank. Plus I go fishing a good bit, along with hunting for wild game. chicken coup for eggs and meat. couple cows for milk, butter, cheese.

I am the type of Man, the control system really hates.

By the way if any of you live out in the country you can basically grow all the vegetables you and your family would ever need on less than a acre of land. I would prefer at least 2 acres of clear land so you can allow one part of the land to lay for e few years while you are farming the other part. Then switch to the other part and allow the other part of land to rebuild it's mineral nutrient base.

Or grow everything you need in a greenhouse and a couple acres year around like this Man does. 1 Million lbs of food year around

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.