Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

England Bans Its Own Flag to Avoid Offending Muslims

10 posts in this topic

Here's an idea....

Get rid of the non-English people so the English don't have to apologize for being English. I know your tribe became severely scarred after WWII but surely there are some warriors left.

Do you need to remind them that it's the Brits that usually do the invading? Nine out of ten countries...that's an impressive record! 

A new study has found that at various times the British have invaded almost 90 per cent of the countries around the globe.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/9653497/British-have-invaded-nine-out-of-ten-countries-so-look-out-Luxembourg.html

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, Informedconsent said:

New £20 note design and personality unveiled by Bank of England

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36111975

The note, to be made of polymer, will eventually replace the current £20 note featuring the economist Adam Smith.

Actually, this makes sense since economists are obsolete having been replaced by central bankers.

1 person likes this

America has always been Great britain 2.0 or Great Britains lil brother.So it will be no suprise when all of video will be happening in the u.s(it already is but not this wide spread).He nailed itnon the head when he said it was white middle class getting offended on behalf of Muslims.Sound familar?White Privelage bullshiit

2 minutes ago, yaknow said:

America has always been Great britain 2.0 or Great Britains lil brother.So it will be no suprise when all of video will be happening in the u.s(it already is but not this wide spread).He nailed itnon the head when he said it was white middle class getting offended on behalf of Muslims.Sound familar?White Privelage bullshiit

yeah

I actually don't even know how I should respond to something so utterly and completely asinine.

5 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I actually don't even know how I should respond to something so utterly and completely asinine.

I feel like you Mr. Mole.

Libtard central and everything is upside down.

Except the planet, it's still flat! LOL ?

Post Ingredients:

water, barley, cascade hops and sarcasm.

Saint George is possibly offensive to Muslims?
Hm... I suddenly feel like wearing my St. George pendent.
:happy:

The only thing that is offensive to Muslims, is that people aren't under their control already and putting up with their bullshit.  Because once the Muslims have their way, you'll never have any freedoms.  And Muslims fight for a lost cause, that they'll never obtain.  Parts of the world that Muslims "conquer" will only be oppressed. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.