Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

2016-2017, Illuminati plans for fema camps with the appearance of nibiru!

32 posts in this topic

In 2016 the buildup and preparations are mostly complete for what would say is a heavenly body approaching our planet. It is known as Nibiru or Planet X. Recent years have shown us much evidence of a mass preparation by the U.S government and its affiliates/compartmentalized assets for what is called civil unrest! Possibly coming from such an event like a planetary body passing close.

But what if i told you. It was coming! and that this was no theory but a fact? What if i told you we had less than a year left till disaster befalls us?

I think you might answer mostly with a how? But also why? And i would have to reply with this:

Blur out all the news you have heard and drown it all out! now slowly let in a focused group of thoughts, Ones that pertain to signs of something big coming and tell me you see what i see. I do not even need to teach you because you are all already experienced in matters of doom. But i am certain that you will see a set of events that have played out and make the scenarios plausible.

From new planets being discovered on orbits identical to mythical nibiru projected orbits or to the mass buying of ammo and creating a domestic army with the united states. To earth changes that shaking the very ground we walk on with an increasing ferocity that would make the gods brace themselves. I have seen the most out of character weather ever lately. and its almost flipped the seasons by several months. Its all out of whack! And we all know it!

All of these things! Preparations coincide with releases of information. A new planet was discovered and on a orbit that will bring it into earths area. and within 2 months of that news the earth has started to increase its quake magnitudes to almost double what they were on average last year. Up hundreds of % from decades ago. Connect it all.

Seems to be that it could be plausible that nibiru is coming and that it may very well be here sooner rather than later.

Either way. I've got this off my chest! Surely i am not the only one detecting the weird patterns that seem connected in the news. cause and effect. Something on the horizon... we just have not yet reached the peak as to see over but when we do will shall see it for ourselves.

So if it does happen, i'll see you in a fema camp in 2016-2017

p.s smuggle in cookies, fema camps are family orientated!

p.p.s I'm not blazed! ha

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

So if it does happen, i'll see you in a fema camp in 2016-2017

p.s smuggle in cookies, fema camps are family orientated!

I  would change it to WHEN it happens. Wormwood is coming, but if you see me in a FEMA camp, I am there against my will because they have my family hostage or something. 

2 people like this

Just now, octopus prime said:

I  would change it to WHEN it happens. Wormwood is coming, but if you see me in a FEMA camp, I am there against my will because they have my family hostage or something. 

Only reason i would be in one too :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, grav said:

Shep, are you immigrating? Fema is for Americans.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/37/76/ec/3776ec16d8906a1557ad54a74a4268e2.jpg

I will be talking about flat earth to the other detainees in Camp IV. YourMom will hold down the fort in VI. Cinnamon will be in Stalag IX, Cyyptic Mole in Gulag II. 

Il be smuggling shiit back and forth from 3 and 4.

Edited by yaknow
the only reason il be there is because they will go for OUR kids first

17 minutes ago, grav said:

Shep, are you immigrating? Fema is for Americans.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/37/76/ec/3776ec16d8906a1557ad54a74a4268e2.jpg

I will be talking about flat earth to the other detainees in Camp IV. YourMom will hold down the fort in VI. Cinnamon will be in Stalag IX, Cyyptic Mole in Gulag II. 

And I'll be doing my damn best to get you all out!  Otherwise I'll be there or dead. 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

And I'll be doing my damn best to get you all out!  Otherwise I'll be there or dead. 

yeah.. I think fema is for those that aren't in the know, we will be killed off?

Edited by holographicINVASION

@Ukshep do we have a smaller time frame by any chance.i believe they found nibiru in 1968(i believe that is the first public statement that was then retracted a few weeks later)Its funny thats when "Cloud seeding" started!They have been killing to birds with one stone.Blocking our view and killing us at the same time!You are correct about the elites.The OZARK Mountains.i got some people there that have seen earthquakes go from say 20 a yr to 320 a day.they are small and close to surface(my people believe it is demolition to build a city underground.those quake numbers are crazy.SOMETHING IS HAPPENING AND IT IS HAPPENING FAST

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, yaknow said:

@Ukshep do we have a smaller time frame by any chance.i believe they found nibiru in 1968(i believe that is the first public statement that was then retracted a few weeks later)Its funny thats when "Cloud seeding" started!They have been killing to birds with one stone.Blocking our view and killing us at the same time!You are correct about the elites.The OZARK Mountains.i got some people there that have seen earthquakes go from say 20 a yr to 320 a day.they are small and close to surface(my people believe it is demolition to build a city underground.those quake numbers are crazy.SOMETHING IS HAPPENING AND IT IS HAPPENING FAST

"They will enter caverns in the rocks and holes in the ground to escape the presence of the terror of the LORD, to escape the splendor of his majesty when he arises to terrify the earth."

Isaiah 2:19

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.