Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

New Documentary Video : Questioning The Holocaust

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Mirror : https://archive.org/details/QuestioningTheHolocaust (9.7 GB HD File)

Questioning The Holocaust: Why We Believed (Part 1 of 2)

Questioning “The Holocaust” is a miniseries on “Holocaust” Revisionism.: 

The miniseries explores how we were manipulated into believing six million Jews were systematically exterminated in gas chambers deceptively disguised as shower rooms.

Released April 2016

Questioning The Holocaust – Why We Believed (Part 1 of 2)

A feature length documentary from the maker of “The Last Days of the Big Lie”, “The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax” and “The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth”

Revisionist Links

Free PDF and Kindle E-Books – HolocaustHandbooks.com

Committee For Open Debate on the Holocaust –CODOH.com

cont http://questioningtheholocaust.com/

:smile:

Edited by rbear
title
1 person likes this

Not really a question. It's just misinformation.

Similar to the major threat that Palestinian poses to Israel, they just keep them around to pretend victimization.

Modern Israeli weaponry could easily sweep any real threat under the nearest sand dune.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

Not really a question. It's just misinformation.

Similar to the major threat that Palestinian poses to Israel, they just keep them around to pretend victimization.

Modern Israeli weaponry could easily sweep any real threat under the nearest sand dune.

Yeah, well gotta keep a conflict on hand ya know. Its the way the world works. I know this is not the correct way to do things, but look who profits either financially or another way. When you find this, then you will find the answer often. 

--------------

On second thought, systematic fraud and manipulation as well as bribery and corruption. I do believe they have places for these type of people, its called the pen. I know that is a training ground for "tha real world" or basically to more organized crime/those type "jobs", so it looks like life with no parole +. We wouldn't want a repeat of the whole world scenarios ever again. I believe there is enough zyclon-b around to give them showers. We wouldn't want them catching lice now, would we?

Edited by rbear
+

Andrew Anglin Interviewed by American Free Press on Race and the 2016 Election

pic

I did an interview with Victor Thorn of American Free Press. We talked about race and the 2016 election.

Read it.

Check out his books on Amazon. I’ve read three of them, all very good. The Holocaust Hoax Exposed is a great introductory to that most important of scams, and should be given to anyone who reads you’re trying to convince (people who don’t read should be referred to Eric Hunt’s new movie).

cont

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.