Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Hungary: Orban Declares Islam is Banned Under the Constitution

2 posts in this topic

This is a fantastic Constitution these Hungarians have got.

In yet another bold move, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor has declared Islam banned from Hungary, as it violates protections against preservation of the culture.

I often criticize Orban for complaining about the EU’s policies while refusing to exit – or even threaten to exit – the Union. However, I am grateful he makes these statements, even if he is a crypto-cheat.

Hungary’s constitution bans “Islamization” because the document aims to protect Hungarian language and culture, Prime Minister Viktor Orban said Monday.

Orban also said the constitution forces the government to oppose any kind of mass migration that would endanger those principles.

“To be clear and unequivocal, I can say that Islamization is constitutionally banned in Hungary,” Orban said in parliament at an event celebrating the fifth anniversary of Hungary’s new constitution, now known as the Basic Law.

Orban was quoting from the National Avowal, the Basic Law’s preamble, which details the country’s commitment “to promoting and safeguarding our heritage, our unique language, Hungarian culture” and the protection of “the living conditions of future generations.”

What an obvious thing.

cont DS

Ex-US Diplomat: Hungary the Future

Last civilized country?

tbc (website outage)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.