Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Donald Trump Sweeps All 5 States - Fox News: “Anti-establishment fever very high out there folks.”

15 posts in this topic

I bet they are all 3D Visualizing, screaming in their minds, THEY HAVE PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES! WAAHHHHH! lol

Nothing special about this post, just wanted to show you guys. =D

Donald Trump Sweeps All 5 States:

-Rhode Island
-Maryland
-Delaware
-Connecticut
-Pennsylvania

-

.@marthamaccallum: “Anti-establishment fever very high out there folks.” #SuperTuesday #FoxNews

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/725120589661372418

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I bet they are all 3D Visualizing, screaming in their minds, THEY HAVE PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES! WAAHHHHH! lol

Nothing special about this post, just wanted to show you guys. =D

Donald Trump Sweeps All 5 States:

-Rhode Island
-Maryland
-Delaware
-Connecticut
-Pennsylvania

-

.@marthamaccallum: “Anti-establishment fever very high out there folks.” #SuperTuesday #FoxNews

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/725120589661372418

Don't worry.  The GOP,  like the Dems, know what's best for you and will take steps to ensure you get the candidate you need,  not the one you want.  Silly proles,  so cute when you think your opinion matters. 

:tomcruise:

Edited by octopus prime

2 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I don't believe in politicians anymore.. the system is completely corrupt

I think we all agree on this. I guess it hinges on to what extent you believe the corruption extends.

1. Matrix total control reality by outside forces. (no reality as we know it)

2. "Illuminati" style control by super elites. (no power of self determination)

3. Large scale control by world governments. (control has been slowly ceded over the last 103+ years)

4. Corruption of national elections through bribery, voter fraud and "ballot stuffing". (marginal control in landslide situations)

5. Crony control. (to beat the man you gotta be the man)

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I don't have any likes, but yes!

Which do you believe? Or is it something else? You are a self-proclaimed flat-earther, so I would presume you believe that there is a very tight control of the dissemination of information approaching complete control of our reality.

1 minute ago, VonLud said:

Which do you believe? Or is it something else? You are a self-proclaimed flat-earther, so I would presume you believe that there is a very tight control of the dissemination of information approaching complete control of our reality.

exactly!

1 person likes this

The Illuminati control their puppets and henchmen. The sheeple are unpredictable though. What's that, VonLud? Do the controllers have a tight grip over the media? Is the Pope a Jesuit? Can the sheeple break out of their corral? Yes, if they get mad enough. Maybe they will see a lot more than political intrigue.  When they find out the whole truth, it will be Childhood's End. 

1 minute ago, holographicINVASION said:

exactly!

I only believe they can hide information as much as we let them. There are many good people working in the sciences. One can talk about suppressed knowledge or  bad conclusions based on preconceived notions, even compartmentalization in the disciplines. But I think that a man can find a modicum of truth on his own if he does not allow himself to be led astray by people with bad intent or agendas. 

4 minutes ago, grav said:

The Illuminati control their puppets and henchmen. The sheeple are unpredictable though. What's that, VonLud? Do the controllers have a tight grip over the media? Is the Pope a Jesuit? Can the sheeple break out of their corral? Yes, if they get mad enough. Maybe they will see a lot more than political intrigue.  When they find out the whole truth, it will be Childhood's End. 

2 minutes ago, VonLud said:

I only believe they can hide information as much as we let them. There are many good people working in the sciences. One can talk about suppressed knowledge or  bad conclusions based on preconceived notions, even compartmentalization in the disciplines. But I think that a man can find a modicum of truth on his own if he does not allow himself to be led astray by people with bad intent or agendas. 

this is me.. I know we've been lied to.. so what do I believe.. I think this site is also a certain level of knowing.. but like always.. it will eventually change.. we grow through our experiences.. I won't be here forever.. but.. while i'm here.. I will keep fighting.. not you all.. but.. the prison we've been put in.. since our birth till now! :IBPlzqK:

17 minutes ago, grav said:

Mee no undastandee. Elaborate?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.