Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
TearsForFears

Cop Picks Up a 2X4 at a Shelter and Beats 3 Dogs, Killing One — Adopts a 4th Dog on the Way Out

6 posts in this topic

:sad:

Montgomery County, TX – An off-duty police officer was recently accused of brutally assaulting 3 dogs with a large wooden board while visiting an animal shelter with his family to adopt a dog.

Staff members at Montgomery County Animal Shelter said that they were not involved in the incident, but allegedly, the officer let at least three different dogs out of their pens and into an exercise area where the animals began to fight. The officer has not been officially named by the media or the police department.

--------

However, this officer took it upon himself to grab a nearby 2×4 board and begin to beat the animals senseless with it, killing one of them and inflicting major life-threatening damage to the others. A second dog was later euthanized due to the severity of his injuries.

--------

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/rock.jpg < Rock, a 5-year-old pit bull mix, was euthanized at the Montgomery County Animal Shelter Saturday — Photo: MCAS

The only dog to survive the incident, named Rock, had been at the shelter for three months and had never gotten in any other fights or had any other disciplinary problems.

The fact that this officer was sent home with an animal after his display of violence is nearly as disturbing as the act itself.

Cruelty to animals is part of The MacDonald Triad, traits that often are demonstrated in sociopaths from a young age.  It says an individual who is able to engage in cruelty to animals may have no conscience and no remorse for their behavior.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/off-duty-cop-brutally-assaults-3-dogs-animal-shelter-adopting/

WTF? No one stopped this clown? And then they sent him home with a dog? Sorry man, but what the f*** is wrong with this picture?

33 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

WTF? No one stopped this clown? And then they sent him home with a dog? Sorry man, but what the f*** is wrong with this picture?

Nope... no one stopped him. He did it right in front of his family too. Just pure evil. 

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, TearsForFears said:

Nope... no one stopped him. He did it right in front of his family too. Just pure evil. 

He should do 3-5 years time for each dog lost, and the facility should be shut down for such poor judgement.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

He should do 3-5 years time for each dog lost, and the facility should be shut down for such poor judgement.

No shit. i bet he gets away with it though, and I bet the dog he adopted ends up dead as well. :(

6 minutes ago, TearsForFears said:

No shit. i bet he gets away with it though, and I bet the dog he adopted ends up dead as well. :(

I agree on both counts.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.