Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TearsForFears

The Demoralization Of America

10 posts in this topic

Over the past several decades we have witnessed a dramatic left turn in American politics. This sharp turn towards the totalitarian mindset certainly did not begin with Barack Obama, rather he seems to the final piece of the puzzle. As he said himself, “He is the one we have been waiting for.” While this seems like an egotistical, narcissistic statement to be made by a president, there is some truth to it. The Obama presidency is the final stage in the psychopolitical attack against America which has been designed to demoralize and destabilize the nation. Americans, through educational indoctrination, have been taught through and through to want communism and despise their own culture. Through techniques like “critical thinking,” and “emotional virtue,”American students have been conditioned to challenge their own values and criticize the very culture in which they live, and when they have been thoroughly “demoralized” they are rebuilt in the communist mold.

The communists believe that it takes 15/20 years to thoroughly demoralize a nation. That’s funny because that is roughly the amount of time needed to educate a person from kindergarten through college. While education in this country was, at one time, designed to educate independent minded people who were capable of being problem solvers, and who understood the fundamentals of liberty; it is now based on behavior modification techniques designed to force conformity and change perceptions of reality. From EX-KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov-

It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of [their] enemy. In other words, Marxism-Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generation of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism; American patriotism.

http://www.fortruthssake.com/2014/11/demoralization-america/

And you know, it's not just America... It's the world. Common sense and self respect has no place in 

their new world. 

The next video is appalling behavior by all involve. A perfect example of a moral-less

society in action...

Warning this video contains foul language and violence. 

Just now, holographicINVASION said:

2nd vid..wtf!

Sad isn't it? I saw something similar to this at my local Sears... The family was muslim and the kids were riding bicycles throughout the store and throwing toys at each other.  No one seemed to care.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, TearsForFears said:

Sad isn't it? I saw something similar to this at my local Sears... The family was muslim and the kids were riding bicycles throughout the store and throwing toys at each other.  No one seemed to care.

Very sad.  As a parent I can't stand when other parents let their kids run around and be crazy.  Some people get mad at the kids... but it's ultimately not their fault.  They are kids... being kids.  They dont know any different.  It's the parents who aren't teaching them and should bear the burden of blame.  

Good post btw.

Edited by Walk Softly

6 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Very sad.  As a parent I can't stand when other parents let their kids run around and be crazy.  Some people get mad at the kids... but it's ultimately not their fault.  They are kids... being kids.  They dont know any different.  It's the parents who aren't teaching them and should bear the burden of blame.  

Good post btw.

I agree. Sometimes I wonder however, what are the public schools doing to the youth? I don't have any experience with this sort of thing, but I have read that they work to destroy the family unit.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, TearsForFears said:

I agree. Sometimes I wonder however, what are the public schools doing to the youth? I don't have any experience with this sort of thing, but I have read that they work to destroy the family unit.

Thank you.

Well, the public school system is in shambles.  Some states worse than others.  My wife is a teacher in Texas.  While it's not as bad here as some states, it was enough for her to realize I'm not totally crazy in telling her all the things going on in the world.  It has definitely helped to open her eyes.  She grew up in a strict military family.  She recently had a student (1st grader, mind you) take a swing at her.  She had to fight to get the student suspended, even then it was less than a week.  (And she is very, very pregnant, so there is a legitimate concern for her safety).

Still, I think the parents have to put the work in at home to make a real difference.   

55 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

2nd vid..wtf!

Where's the store manager? Rent a cop?

My mom used to test the grapes by eating just ONE before buying the bunch. It seemed like stealing to me, contrary to how I was raised and what if everybody tested the flavor before buying them? There wouldn't be any left nor any profit for the store. I've witnessed  moms opening packages in the store and feeding the contents to their kids presumably they'd pay at checkout BUT why can't they wait? Are the kids starving so much that they can't wait until they've paid for it and eat in the car? It's an instant gratification society along with liars and thieves.

3 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Where's the store manager? Rent a cop?

My mom used to test the grapes by eating just ONE before buying the bunch. It seemed like stealing to me, contrary to how I was raised and what if everybody tested the flavor before buying them? There wouldn't be any left nor any profit for the store. I've witnessed  moms opening packages in the store and feeding the contents to their kids presumably they'd pay at checkout BUT why can't they wait? Are the kids starving so much that they can't wait until they've paid for it and eat in the car? It's an instant gratification society along with liars and thieves.

it's crazy how quickly the situation got out of control.. I know it's considered stealing.. but man shtf.. i can imagine how it would be in the case of an economical collapse

2 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

it's crazy how quickly the situation got out of control.. I know it's considered stealing.. but man shtf.. i can imagine how it would be in the case of an economical collapse

Yup, it will be open season on looting like Ferguson and Baltimore and collapse is the inevitable outcome of rigging markets and ponzi schemes. There's still more pensions to loot which is why it hasn't happened yet. The kid stealing grapes is nothing compared to what tptb have stolen since 1913 and more recently since 1971 when they started printing money from thin air. Unfortunately, looters in retail stores aren't smart enough to direct their mob mentality towards the real captains of industry that stole their jobs and the American Dream.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, YourMom2 said:

Yup, it will be open season on looting like Ferguson and Baltimore and collapse is the inevitable outcome of rigging markets and ponzi schemes. There's still more pensions to loot which is why it hasn't happened yet. The kid stealing grapes is nothing compared to what tptb have stolen since 1913 and more recently since 1971 when they started printing money from thin air. Unfortunately, looters in retail stores aren't smart enough to direct their mob mentality towards the real captains of industry that stole their jobs and the American Dream.

good point.. a kid eating a grape.. no big deal to me compared to fed res.. and we all need to direct our energy towards fixing all this..

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.