Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

New Body Bag Restraints - This Has to Stop!

18 posts in this topic

I don't know if this was staged to get the black community upset and get that civil war brewing but it certainly pissed me off regardless.  This needs to end. 

People need to confront the police in these situations.  This is evil!  If you think this is okay, may you rot under the boot of totalitarianism. 

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

I don't know if this was staged to get the black community upset and get that civil war brewing but it certainly pissed me off regardless.  This needs to end. 

People need to confront the police in these situations.  This is evil!  If you think this is okay, may you rot under the boot of totalitarianism. 

Holy shiit!if i see anybody doing this to ANYONE,LET ALONE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!THERE WILL BE A PROBLEM

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Holy shiit!if i see anybody doing this to ANYONE,LET ALONE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!THERE WILL BE A PROBLEM

agreed! i would not have passed this guy and not said something. probably would be shot myself... zero tolerance for freedom you see.

f*** that!!  Those cops would have to straight up murder me.  I would not go willingly into that shit.  Eff that.  Things are happening so fast now.  

3 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

f*** that!!  Those cops would have to straight up murder me.  I would not go willingly into that shit.  Eff that.  Things are happening so fast now.  

don't blink you will miss it!

1 hour ago, Rothbard said:

"This bag was originally developed for the Emergency Service Unit of the NYPD. We took suggestions from many officers in similar units and after many samples and modifications, we have boiled it down to a great new product. The EDP Bag deploys in a split second and can be used to secure an EDP (emotionally disturbed person) in just moments. The fabric is strong and allows fluids to pass through, and can be cleaned and decontaminated easily after each use. Seven handles make it easy to manage and carry." (But wait there's more! Order in the next five minutes and get a FREE Expandable Baton! + S&H)

New York Post says it's just another reason not to mess with the NYPD. http://nypost.com/2016/03/25/jarring-video-shows-nypd-cops-putting-man-in-restraining-bag/

A comment says:

They clearly used the bag incorrectly, with his body positioned in a way which is counter to it's intended use. You can see his feet sticking out where his head is supposed to be (so he can get air), and his head is down at the bottom, zipped up where his feet are supposed to be.   When you look at the EDP bag on the police equipment sites, you can clearly see the end with the hole is where the head is supposed to go.

Carry on. Nothing to see here. Too bad they stuck him in upside down. Image

I think Barney and Andy used one of those on Otis Campbell when he drank too much and got fresh with Aunt Bee.

Wtf they handled him like a bag of trash. When the hell are people going to stand up to this bs! The guy wasn't even resisting to be put in that thing. 

I can see carrying a wounded soldier like this when a stretcher isn't available but for cops to have these bags is just plain wrong. What about all the money that is spent on tasers. handcuffs, batons, etc?? If he couldn't walk they should have ordered an ambulance. These guys live up to their PIG nickname, for sure. Disgusting.

Those aren't body bags, they are feed bags.

The straps they used go onto hooks and are hoisted up to motherships for cold storage eatin' later, maybe with some good Whine, cerca 2001 unbaptized terrorized infant child, squozen fresh.

:drinkingwine:

We've been in Hell for a long time now, where have you guys been? lol

1 person likes this

Clearly a staged event. It is clear that they have never even trained well to deploy this EDP restraint. It is not even a very good design.

I have watched the crash team use these and friends, it didn't take 3 minutes to be in the elevator and gone. This to tag and bag a person so disturbed as to be out of their mind with an ungodly rage. We laughed our ass of at the whole situation. He was out of sight and out of mind, and clean up had began. 

What ya have here is a dog and pony show.  I'm not impressed.

:dhpErlU:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.