Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

People Are Merging with Their Smartphones

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You can definitely see these guys as a combination of zombies and Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Where they give you a retarded look point their finger at you, and scream because you are not one of them. LOL

"Have you looked around lately? The zombie apocalypse is already here. It's as if people have merged with their smartphones, as if the device is now a part of their bodies like another hand or another foot."

"Reality is becoming a little less real by the day. Can you even imagine what it will be like when virtual reality hits the mainstream?"

-

From the comment section.

"When I order carry out and i wait for my food. I just sit there looking at people and people with their phones start looking at me thinking, look at that weirdo not looking at her phone as she waits."

"There is great episode on the show "The Outer Limits" called "Stream Of Consciousness" you might want to check out. Can watch it on Hulu, shit is getting crazy. I like to look people directly in the eyes when I talk to them and most people I attempt to connect with look in all directions and have a hard time not checking the phone. If I mention something controversial they always go for the phone, it is a bit heartbreaking."

"Idiocracy happened. Next stop, President Comacho! After that, we'll get surrogates to proxy live for us and we can all turn into gelatinous blobs connected to an eternal life support until we can go full Borg and join the collective."

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
2 people like this

11 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

You can definitely see these guys as a combination of zombies and Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Where they give you a retarded look point their finger at you, and scream because you are not one of them. LOL

"Have you looked around lately? The zombie apocalypse is already here. It's as if people have merged with their smartphones, as if the device is now a part of their bodies like another hand or another foot."

"Reality is becoming a little less real by the day. Can you even imagine what it will be like when virtual reality hits the mainstream?"

-

From the comment section.

"When I order carry out and i wait for my food. I just sit there looking at people and people with their phones start looking at me thinking, look at that weirdo not looking at her phone as she waits."

"There is great episode on the show "The Outer Limits" called "Stream Of Consciousness" you might want to check out. Can watch it on Hulu, shit is getting crazy. I like to look people directly in the eyes when I talk to them and most people I attempt to connect with look in all directions and have a hard time not checking the phone. If I mention something controversial they always go for the phone, it is a bit heartbreaking."

"Idiocracy happened. Next stop, President Comacho! After that, we'll get surrogates to proxy live for us and we can all turn into gelatinous blobs connected to an eternal life support until we can go full Borg and join the collective."

yes.. and it's usually facehooked

1 person likes this

smart meters + smart phones = dumb people

Resistance is futile.

6 minutes ago, grav said:

smart meters + smart phones = dumb people

Resistance is futile.

i agree that they are weaponized

E X T E R M I N A T E

Is there an app for that ? :biggrin:

Got knives?

11 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

E X T E R M I N A T E

Is there an app for that ? :biggrin:

Got knives?

holy sheet!

I remember when I pulled the plug on social media... I was scarred to death of what I might miss... all those long lost people I had connected with... hah!

I've never looked back.  I don't miss it one bit.  

I was even hesitant to join this forum because of how awesome I felt being disconnected... but you people are alright... I guess.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I remember when I pulled the plug on social media... I was scarred to death of what I might miss... all those long lost people I had connected with... hah!

I've never looked back.  I don't miss it one bit.  

I was even hesitant to join this forum because of how awesome I felt being disconnected... but you people are alright... I guess.

I don't have a phone and dropped out of social media too. Sitting in front of a computer screen is soooo much healthier. :chuckle:

1 minute ago, YourMom2 said:

I don't have a phone and dropped out of social media too. Sitting in front of a computer screen is soooo much healthier. :chuckle:

especially if you use wifi

16 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

especially if you use wifi

I do and my office is right in line with my neighbor's smart meter. Probably accounts for the noise in my ears. Hubbs had his office hard wired before we moved in but the wring runs outside under the eaves and then into the room through a hole in the brick. We have 1970s phone jacks and I've been looking into how I can run the internet through it but I should probably check for cat5 first! My options are pay to have it done or do it myself and I don't care for strangers poking around my house so that leaves the latter.

2 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

I do and my office is right in line with my neighbor's smart meter. Probably accounts for the noise in my ears. Hubbs had his office hard wired before we moved in but the wring runs outside under the eaves and then into the room through a hole in the brick. We have 1970s phone jacks and I've been looking into how I can run the internet through it but I should probably check for cat5 first! My options are pay to have it done or do it myself and I don't care for strangers poking around my house so that leaves the latter.

i can't remember where, but, i read something on the doing away with landlines and cable.. i think that's an aweful idea

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.