Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Spy chief appalled that Americans don’t want government snooping through correspondence

10 posts in this topic

Over the past couple years, America’s digital communications companies have made great progress in developing technologies designed to keep customers’ private communications safe from the prying eyes of snoops and identity thieves. National Intelligence chief James Clapper said Monday the new security developments are “not a good thing.”

“The onset of commercial encryption has accelerated by about seven years,” Clapper lamented at a breakfast hosted by The Christian Science Monitor.

The improvements in commercially available encryption software are having “major, profound effects” on government spies’ ability to snoop on private communications, Clapper added.

The government, of course, doesn’t blame its own overzealous efforts to circumvent the 4th Amendment via digital communication spying for tech giants’ decisions to provide American consumers with stronger privacy protections. Rather, as Clapper noted Monday, top officials continue to pin the blame for a growing privacy-protection market on National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden.

“The projected growth maturation and installation of commercially available encryption — what they had forecasted for seven years ahead, three years ago, was accelerated to now, because of the revelation of the leaks,” Clapper said in a response to question from The Intercept.

The security chief maintains that strong encryption is unnecessary for average Americans but a valuable tool for potential terrorists.

End-to-end encryption, he said, “is a major inhibitor to discerning plotting, principally by ISIL and others.”

http://patriotrising.com/2016/04/25/spy-chief-appalled-americans-dont-want-government-snooping-correspondence/

It's about time the people got a step ahead of these privacy right's stealing monolithic ABC agencies. BooHoo Clapper.  

Clapper here:

:sodsjdtr:

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

The security chief maintains that strong encryption is unnecessary for average Americans but a valuable tool for potential terrorists.

End-to-end encryption, he said, “is a major inhibitor to discerning plotting, principally by ISIL and others.”

re to _,

72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Government Documents

Are you a conservative, a libertarian, a Christian or a gun owner?  Are you opposed to abortion, globalism, Communism, illegal immigration, the United Nations or the New World Order?  Do you believe in conspiracy theories, do you believe that we are living in the “end times” or do you ever visit alternative news websites (such as this one)?  If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are a “potential terrorist” according to official U.S. government documents.  At one time, the term “terrorist” was used very narrowly.  The government applied that label to people like Osama bin Laden and other Islamic jihadists.  But now the Obama administration isremoving all references to Islam from terror training materials, and instead the term “terrorist” is being applied to large groups of American citizens.  And if you are a “terrorist”, that means that you have no rights and the government can treat you just like it treats the terrorists that are being held at Guantanamo Bay.  So if you belong to a group of people that is now being referred to as “potential terrorists”, please don’t take it as a joke.  The first step to persecuting any group of people is to demonize them.  And right now large groups of peaceful, law-abiding citizens are being ruthlessly demonized.

Below is a list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to be “extremists” and “potential terrorists” in official U.S. government documents.  To see the original source document for each point, just click on the link.  As you can see, this list covers most of the country…

cont 72 of m

Its basically everyone...

--

HOMELAND SECURITY REPORT LISTS ‘LIBERTY LOVERS’ AS TERRORISTS

Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority, reverent of individual liberty” deemed domestic threat

– Americans who believe their “way of life” is under attack;

– Americans who are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”;

– People who consider themselves “anti-global” (presumably those who are wary of the loss of American sovereignty);

– Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”;

– Americans who are “reverent of individual liberty”;

– People who “believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty.” etc cont (1st is better)

------------------------------------

Anyways, they suck up the data at most endpoints unencrypted when it exits the intranet to www, so don't believe  ":

strong encryption is unnecessary for average Americans but a valuable tool for potential terrorists.

End-to-end encryption, he said, “is a major inhibitor to discerning plotting, principally by ISIL and others.”

58 minutes ago, rbear said:

HOMELAND SECURITY REPORT LISTS ‘LIBERTY LOVERS’ AS TERRORISTS

Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority, reverent of individual liberty” deemed domestic threat

– Americans who believe their “way of life” is under attack;

– Americans who are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”;

– People who consider themselves “anti-global” (presumably those who are wary of the loss of American sovereignty);

– Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”;

– Americans who are “reverent of individual liberty”;

– People who “believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty.” etc cont (1st is better)

Doesn't this list describe the framers of the Constitution? I suspect that are rolling in their graves exclaiming "NOT AGAIN" !!

2 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Doesn't this list describe the framers of the Constitution? I suspect that are rolling in their graves exclaiming "NOT AGAIN" !!

see this one : 72 , indeed it does

13 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

What part of the 4th Amendment do they not understand?

All of it.  

I firmly believe that everything we do, every call we make, text we send, website we visit, Google search we make, pictures/video we take on our phones, social media posts.... EVERYTHING is recorded and stored in facilities like the one in Utah.  

I also firmly believe this is the basis of the beast system talked about in the book of Revelation.  

10 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

All of it.  

I firmly believe that everything we do, every call we make, text we send, website we visit, Google search we make, pictures/video we take on our phones, social media posts.... EVERYTHING is recorded and stored in facilities like the one in Utah.  

I also firmly believe this is the basis of the beast system talked about in the book of Revelation.  

And what do they need it for?  Are they going to change the outcome of something if they gather all of this information?  I don't think so...but it's a possibility.  Don't think the computer has the best judgement capacity.  So it has to do with making sure that everyone complies with something a rather. 

11 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

And what do they need it for?  Are they going to change the outcome of something if they gather all of this information?  I don't think so...but it's a possibility.  Don't think the computer has the best judgement capacity.  So it has to do with making sure that everyone complies with something a rather. 

If you look at it through a biblical lense, more specifically what the Bible says will happen in Revelation.  They will have everything they need to make a decision about your fate based on what your "profile" says about you.  

For example, let's sat the mark becomes mandatory  (I think in the begining there will be a voluntary phase) and I'm caught without the mark. They pull up my profile and they see everything I stand for and believe in based on my electronic history. 

From that they determine

1. Can they re-educate me and convince me to receive the mark?

Or

2. Would it make more sense to be off with head and send me on my way?  

Just my opinion, no one will really know until it's too late.  But they are storing this information, that is a fact.  They call it Metadata and try to minimize our perception of what it really is.  

6 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

If you look at it through a biblical lense, more specifically what the Bible says will happen in Revelation.  They will have everything they need to make a decision about your fate based on what your "profile" says about you.  

For example, let's sat the mark becomes mandatory  (I think in the begining there will be a voluntary phase) and I'm caught without the mark. They pull up my profile and they see everything I stand for and believe in based on my electronic history. 

From that they determine

1. Can they re-educate me and convince me to receive the mark?

Or

2. Would it make more sense to be off with head and send me on my way?  

Just my opinion, no one will really know until it's too late.  But they are storing this information, that is a fact.  They call it Metadata and try to minimize our perception of what it really is.  

Can't buy or sell anything unless you have the mark of conformance to the world system.  Apparently, they are already trying something along this line in China, where you make money by winning politically correct points.  If you don't go along they take away your credits and you can't buy into the insanity. 

2 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Can't buy or sell anything unless you have the mark of conformance to the world system.  Apparently, they are already trying something along this line in China, where you make money by winning politically correct points.  If you don't go along they take away your credits and you can't buy into the insanity. 

I hadn't heard of that... I'll have to look into it.  It is insanity and it's all happening faster and faster.  Stay safe, friend.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.