Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

50 arrested in N.Carolina over bathroom issues

14 posts in this topic

More than 50 opponents of North Carolina's new law curtailing protections for LGBT people and limiting public bathroom access for transgender people were arrested at the statehouse Monday night

By GARY D. ROBERTSON and JONATHAN DREW, Associated Press

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — More than 50 opponents of North Carolina's new law curtailing protections for LGBT people and limiting public bathroom access for transgender people were arrested at the statehouse Monday night. It wrapped up a feverish day that brought several thousand of impassioned demonstrators for and against the law to the capital city for the opening of the legislature's annual work session.

Several hundred vocal critics of the legislation, approved in a special session last month, rallied outside the Legislative Building in the afternoon, then in waves of several dozen people each went inside and parked outside the offices of top legislative leaders for symbolic sit-ins.

A final wave entered House Speaker Tim Moore's outer office but refused to leave, leading to 18 arrests. Most were led off quietly, but one woman chanted: "Forward together, not one step back!"

Another 36 sitting on the floor or in chairs outside Moore's closed office were arrested after they failed to leave the Legislative Building after it closed for the night. All 54 would be charged with second-degree trespassing and for either violating building rules or the fire code, Acting General Assembly Police Chief Martin Brock said. One also faces a resisting arrest charge, he said.

http://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2016-04-25/north-carolina-lgbt-law-spurs-demonstrations-arrests

This is really getting blown out of proportion. Ever wonder how the media decides what they're going to make the next big thing?  Whatever gets a rise out of people.  Remember the Rebel Flag?  So many people whine when they see history being destroyed in other nations, but when it's the erasure of history on their own soil. they can't wait to get rid of it.  For any other country it's a tragedy but when our culture is getting wiped out, it's fine and dandy with the progressives.  Screw them. Let them build a gender neutral bathroom and only one stall in the damned thing. End. Of.!  Either one can use it, it ain't like there is going to be a line of 20 trans about to pee their pants. There are so few of the real thing we shouldn't even be having this discussion. Where did they potty before?  How are you going to know who really went under the knife? At what stage do they become a "female" or a "male"?  Who's going to monitor all of this and how much money is all of this bs going to cost? The taxpayers will pay for this. They always do. 

This couldn't have anything to do with all of this being a really, really bad idea, could it? 

Police: Peeper dressed like a woman arrested at Potomac Mills

A Fredericksburg man was arrested Monday at Potomac Mills Mall after, police say, he dressed in women's clothes and attempted to film a woman through a bathroom stall – the third such incident since May.

The victim in the latest case, a 35-year-old Alabama woman, told police she was using the restroom around 3:10 p.m. when she saw a bag “protruding from underneath a neighboring stall,” said Prince William police spokesman Nathaniel Probus.

The victim told police that when she tried to confront the suspect, a man dressed in women’s clothing exited the stall and went into another stall next to another woman, Probus said.

The victim alerted the woman in the stall and contacted Potomac Mills security officers, who detained the man until police arrived.

Richard Rodriguez, 30, of Old Greenwich Drive in Fredericksburg, was charged with three counts of unlawful filming of a nonconsenting person and three counts of peeping, Probus said. He is being held without bond at the Prince William-Manassas regional jail.

Police say Rodriguez is responsible for a May incident at the Walmart on Worth Avenue near the mall and an October incident at Potomac Mills.

http://m.insidenova.com/headlines/police-peeper-dressed-like-a-woman-arrested-at-potomac-mills/article_ed53ae70-8d6c-11e5-94aa-cfd12cd8f99a.html?mode=jqm

I wonder if he would get a lighter sentence if he claimed he simply felt like he was a woman? Which is all you have to to do please the commies aka progressives.

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Either one can use it, it ain't like there is going to be a line of 20 trans about to pee their pants

Depends on where its at and who decides to orchestrate the event. 

2 people like this

Half a Million Sign Petition Against Target’s Tranny Bathroom Agenda

It seems allowing mentally ill men to invade little girls’ rooms to masturbate is not as popular as the ZOG thought it was.

A conservative Christian activist group has gained more than half a million signatures and counting from people pledging to boycott Target over its transgender bathroom policy.

The petition started by the American Family Association on Wednesday raises concerns that Target’s inclusive stance on transgender rights encourages sexual predators and puts women and young girls in danger, because “a man can simply say he ‘feels like a woman today’ and enter the women’s restroom.”

The boycott has more than 517,000 signatures as of Monday afternoon, marking it as one of AFA’s most popular campaigns.

“This is the best response we’ve ever had this quick,” says AFA President Tim Wildmon, attributing the protest’s viral nature to the fact that “everybody knows who Target is, and it’s an easy-to-understand issue.” cont

Do these transgender people hold down jobs? What restroom do they use at work? I'm guessing many of them are drag queens and the gay bar they work in provides a restroom or two and if you are a patron in the establishment you might expect to encounter a transgender person. For the rest of us, we have a right to privacy while we eliminate waste material because that's what the restroom is for. Not for peeping under stalls or carrying out sex acts or scaring the beejebus out of little kids.

The fact that this is even an issue speaks volumes about the degradation of our society and how we deal with debauchery.

1 person likes this

We have done away with separate men's and women's toilets in NZ in the last 12 months or so I have noticed. The old historical ones remain but any new place with them simply has men's and women's symbols on the same door and they only service one person at a time which defeats the whole some guy and a girl in there at the same time.

I first noticed it in the US take away food franchise stores in NZ like Burger King, KFC, McD's etc. Now it seems to be the new standard. They remodelled the old toilets and made them one person only models and did away with the classic urinals and just have the classic single toilet. They are locking toilets. No-one mingles in them because they only service one person at time.

28 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Uh state Legislative buildings are public property......

Thats why they waited til "after" closing hours.Then hit them with tresspassing and fire codes

6 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

We have done away with separate men's and women's toilets in NZ in the last 12 months or so I have noticed. The old historical ones remain but any new place with them simply has men's and women's symbols on the same door and they only service one person at a time which defeats the whole some guy and a girl in there at the same time.

I first noticed it in the US take away food franchise stores in NZ like Burger King, KFC, McD's etc. Now it seems to be the new standard. They remodelled the old toilets and made them one person only models and did away with the classic urinals and just have the classic single toilet. They are locking toilets. No-one mingles in them because they only service one person at time.

"(they) did away with the classic urinals).

Seems likely "classic urinals" are offensive to Trannies or they are suggesting that everyone should sit to pee.

Public restrooms are generally so nasty anyways that most people won't use them.

They have always attracted an unsavory crowd particularly at rest areas along the freeways.

homo hangouts.

8 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Seems likely "classic urinals" are offensive to Trannies or they are suggesting that everyone should sit to pee.

Public restrooms are generally so nasty anyways that most people won't use them.

They have always attracted an unsavory crowd particularly at rest areas along the freeways.

homo hangouts.

I told my wife to get one of those cup things that let women pee standing up and go into the men's restroom with it.  Stand next to a guy at the urinal, look over and say, "so how does this work?" Or "I thought I'd be bigger?"  

http://go-girl.com

4 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I told my wife to get one of those cup things that let women pee standing up and go into the men's restroom with it.  Stand next to a guy at the urinal, look over and say, "so how does this work?" Or "I thought I'd be bigger?"  

http://go-girl.com

Hmm.

That's really sick WS.

I would never allow my wife in a men's restroom. It would be dangerous for one, and then to approach and engage a stranger?

I thought you might be one of those.....

6 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Hmm.

That's really sick WS.

I would never allow my wife in a men's restroom. It would be dangerous for one, and then to approach and engage a stranger?

I thought you might be one of those.....

I guess your sarcasm meter is broken.  Must suck to go through life that way.  

Did you even see the link?  So stupid it's hilarious... but I guess a sense of humor is needed for that.  Either way... good day to you.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.