Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Smart Meters causing tidal wave of mysterious illnesses that strike people in their own homes

15 posts in this topic

(NaturalNews) In recent years there have been increasing reports that "smart meters" – the digitized electric meters that are designed to send usage figures to power companies wirelessly – are causing a range of health issues among a growing portion of the population where such devices are in use.

In fact, notes the EMF Safety Network, a growing number of people from around the world are beginning to report health problems they believe are related to an increased amount of wireless radiation from various devices, including smart meters.

"Utilities claim smart meters are safe, and compare them to cell phones. However, cell phones, cell towers, wi-fi and other wireless devices can also affect your health," the organization states on its website. "Reducing your EMF exposure can benefit your overall health and wellness."

The group also notes that the World Health Organization has classified radiation as a 2B carcinogen, and based that declaration on studies that have linked cell phone radiation to brain tumors.

Vast list of symptoms

<snip>

MORE AT LINK:

http://www.naturalnews.com/053783_Smart_Meters_carcinogenic_mysterious_health_problems.html

Just like everything else we believe is making us sick and poisoning us, it has a vast list of symptoms. It's the vast list that is causing it to be so hard to pin illness on any one thing.  Especially when the deniers of any threat to public health are creating and profiting from all of these things, from GMO to Chemtrails to Vaccinations, Aspartame and all of the "smart" tech. Air pollution, insecticides... all cause an array of symptoms. Good luck on making them stop, it's been proven that cell phones cause cancer and those are never going to go away.  I'm surprised any of us are alive and feeling healthy at all anymore. We don't need a zombie apocalypse, just trying to function daily is enough to kill you. 

WiFi - The Invisible Killing Fields

Over the past decade I have observed a fundamental change in humans. People are spinning out of control in every aspect of their lives.

I have speculated that the electronics we surround ourselves with are actually altering our DNA creating a magnitude of mental and physical problems for mankind.

“There are no safe levels of radiation”

Barrie Trower, Physicist and former Military expert on Microwave Radiation con't COP

This kind of radiation is also what's linked to the bees dying off. And I'm part of the problem. Seriously, we need to go back to land lines and dial-up. If they offered cable service in my remote location, I'd jump on it. But I'm a drop in the bucket. The towers are everywhere. Not by accident. Imo, this is a weapon ready for deployment through MKUltra and other HAARP-like systems. A throw of a switch and pow, instant zombies. The soldiers will wear protective helmets issued by Jade Helm 6 and Skynet.

8 minutes ago, grav said:

This kind of radiation is also what's linked to the bees dying off. And I'm part of the problem. Seriously, we need to go back to land lines and dial-up. If they offered cable service in my remote location, I'd jump on it. But I'm a drop in the bucket. The towers are everywhere. Not by accident. Imo, this is a weapon ready for deployment through MKUltra and other HAARP-like systems. A throw of a switch and pow, instant zombies. The soldiers will wear protective helmets issued by Jade Helm 6 and Skynet.

I am not very intelligent.. but you are correct! :cheers:

14 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I am not very intelligent.. but you are correct! :cheers:

You are obviously intelligent. And way too critical of yourself. And you worry an awful lot. Be cheerful and strong of spirit,  Holo! 

1 person likes this

How is wi-fi seriously different from Tesla's idea of wireless electricity? Free energy? I  mean other than the obvious fact it isn't free? Tesla was discredited,  yet people have no problem accepting wi-fi.

Got a letter today from my local electric company telling me that the Corrupt Corporation Commission will let anybody get away with anything they want.  So now that I have opted out, they want me to just lay down and die and just eat the smart meter or pay a one time extortion fee and $28/month just for the priviledge of being extorted.  So is the rate hike going to come from not conforming or from the dishonest smart meter that will blow up an entire city because the electric meter just can't take the heat?  

And I just love reading the misleading affidavid releasing my electric company from any damage by not kissing their smart ass meter.  Uhmmm....they have been proven to explode.......what a rot....I just get irritated with the idea that all I'm doing is working to throw money at bills and corporations that take over the government.  :onfire:

The first morning after being off the grid we woke up feeling like it was the first good nights sleep we ever had.

Since then, waking from refreshing sleep has improved our life experience tenfold.

I can only imagine that the smart meter located on the side of our home was the culprit because even though we now live with a generator , solar panels, converters, regulators and a plethora of computers and electronics, we never slept better.

4 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

The first morning after being off the grid we woke up feeling like it was the first good nights sleep we ever had.

Since then, waking from refreshing sleep has improved our life experience tenfold.

I can only imagine that the smart meter located on the side of our home was the culprit because even though we now live with a generator , solar panels, converters, regulators and a plethora of computers and electronics, we never slept better.

They didn't come raid your home and tell you you have to be on the grid?

Just now, counterintelligence said:

They didn't come raid your home and tell you you have to be on the grid?

"They" don't know where my home is....

Gawd, RV living is the life 😁.

Oooops brb... Fish On!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.