Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

browsers

7 posts in this topic

from my POV, i see opera as being somewhat unreliable nowadays. sometimes when i try posting, it just doesnt respond quickly or other glitch. it was the same when i had opera mobile for phone..but firefox seems to be the reliable one. very few glitches. not all browsers are created equal. each one has their own indentity and behaviors. which browser out of opera and firefox do you like the best?  would like to mention vivaldi and IE too -IE stinks..

I've gone back and forth with Firefox over the years. For some reason I just can't get along with it. I tried it again a few weeks ago and ended up back with Chrome - I know, I know :omgsign:

ah chrome. i had some issues with it and uninstalled it. it has to do with updates. most updates for browsers only make things worse, from my pov. dont get vivaldi unless you dont mind its almost 1GB in file size. so for now, iam stuck with FF. although i might try other lesser known browsers and see how it goes

I'm an old IE diehard. Tried all the others, but always end up back with the latest version of IE which is 11,
and that's where I'm gonna stay!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

ive heard countless stories of how IE is so freaking terrible..its not that bad, imo..some like it, others dont. no worries moley

When I used a pc/laptop,  I always installed a version of Linux as my primary OS,  and then used Chromium as my browser,  never,  ever,  had a single problem on any forums.  But thats just me. :yes:

Edited by Full Throttle
Spell check

think ill uninstall opera..im just not feeling the vibe. theres other "stock" type browsers i find interesting. i frequent download.com website. theyve got a great selection

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.