Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
holographicINVASION

Atom Presentaton

16 posts in this topic

I was never too crazy about him, but obviously, he knows his stuff. I think it's just his appearance and presentation that didn't do it for me.

I do however like this guy Nassim Haramein. He keeps things interesting and lively with humor. Don't be fooled, though, he's brilliant.

41 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I was never too crazy about him, but obviously, he knows his stuff. I think it's just his appearance and presentation that didn't do it for me.

I do however like this guy Nassim Haramein. He keeps things interesting and lively with humor. Don't be fooled, though, he's brilliant.

I think these two are similar and completely different at the same time

Crikey!

What happens when I add Marko Rodin to the mix

He didn't really invent vortex maths, but he thinks he did.

Niels Bohr is credited with invented electron shell theory...but he said he didn't believe in it personally. He just used it as a mental tool to try and understand the forces within an Atom....and then other scientists ran with it and introduced it as a standard as if it was 100% true...which Bohr didn't believe himself. He thought it just a stepping stone to gain further insight.

Sometimes I think Science could have been vastly improved if they had got Newton a hot girl friend.

My friend talks about the output. It can be pure nothingness or total solidness, it just depends on what the output has to exhibit at that point. I think it still comes down to point consciousnesses. They control the output depending on the unseen forces which are mental not physical.

Human beings are pretty dangerous creatures, we have the power to create concepts out of nothing which we sometimes make physical. That was supposed to be reserved for the God's themselves. We have the power of Naming. We define things which haven't be defined previously, we are at the cutting edge or creating new reality.

We are causative, without us many things could not exist, we define them and make them real by doing so with nothing more than our consciousness and point of perception created by our consciousness. There are many ways to view and describe the same thing. Depending on your perspective they might not all appear to be the same even though they are.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There is now controversy in Quantum Physics. Some science is now claiming that the electrons do not rotate/orbit around the nucleus of an atom, but pulsate instead. Hmmm. Even deeper than we thought if true.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

There is now controversy in Quantum Physics. Some science is now claiming that the electrons do not rotate/orbit around the nucleus of an atom, but pulsate instead. Hmmm. Even deeper than we thought if true.

I remember my physics teacher telling us they were lying to us because we were simple minded at high school. Starts with electron shell and perfect orbits and ends up electron smear by University level. Even he didn't understand why they had to lie to kids instead of telling them the cutting edge explanations.

The shells seem to be interactive zones where waves overlap. The places where electrons are statistically rare in atoms and the node points I think. The places where electrons are found statistically in atoms are antinodes.

Free electrons are interesting also. They can be found in abundance at water falls.

12 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

I remember my physics teacher telling us they were lying to us because we were simple minded at high school. Starts with electron shell and perfect orbits and ends up electron smear by University level. Even he didn't understand why they had to lie to kids instead of telling them the cutting edge explanations.

The shells seem to be interactive zones where waves overlap. The places where electrons are statistically rare in atoms and the node points I think. The places where electrons are found statistically in atoms are antinodes.

Free electrons are interesting also. They can be found in abundance at water falls.

We have known since the 1950's, and quite possibly before that sensitive equipment will pick-up sounds and movement in all solid matter sounding like common static. Is this movement and vibration caused by a rotating or pulsating atom? 

1 person likes this

47 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

We have known since the 1950's, and quite possibly before that sensitive equipment will pick-up sounds and movement in all solid matter sounding like common static. Is this movement and vibration caused by a rotating or pulsating atom? 

There was a guy called Pier Ighina who was the assistant to Marconi.  He wanted to look at atoms optically. He discovered they rotate, vibrate and oscillate. This gives them three ways of interacting with each other without interfering with the other systems. The vibrations interact with each other, the oscillations interact with other but not with the vibrations and the rotations interact with each other through what gets called Torsion fields. Kind of a handy trick for physical reality to pull I always thought.

Pier used a property of optic lenses and created a lenticular microscope. When you rotate two identical lenses in different directions to each other while looking through them both when you hit the right speed it super magnifies the image. He stacked this arrangement on top of itself 4 times to observe atoms optically (officially this still hasn't be done outside of private labs). There was a problem though. Each magnification robbed light so he had to make a parallel vessel to his main one to feed in light at each intersection. He took photos of some atoms. He said some are absorbing atoms (like carbon) some emit light at their boundaries, and he was fascinated by magnetic atoms, which are very small compared to others.

Very interesting stuff. http://www.svpvril.com/ighina/magatom.html

He also didn’t think energy travelled in straight lines but in spirals.

This makes sense to me vibrationally and energy wise.

The Octaves become spiral shaped where the next octave (doubling of frequency) is the same point parallel to the previous one but in the next inside spiral down. It also gives a mechanism for sympathetic resonance and harmonics within the vibrational system.

He was a bit like John Hutchinson, did things orthodox science can't so they rejected him out of hand. He demonstrated how metal could be melted at distance to the Italian military in 1954, but even though it worked the military scientists could understand how it worked so they rejected it. Tesla might have done the same experiments from reading between the lines of his work. He understood how such things could be used to negative purposes so after the second robbery of his work ceased to write things down.

To further answer your question...

When a spark jumps it causes a radio wave. The radio wave length is determined by the spark gap (I think) and radio waves are carried by the field of photons which is in every vacuum going on to infinity. The Photon field is the medium and it pervades all of space. There is no true vacuum as it is still full of photons even if they are not visible photons.

Radios work by sympathetic resonance. If you have a 1 meter piece of wire it will naturally induct radio waves/vibrations of 1 meter. In tunable radios we alter the length of inductor to capture the wavelength we desire to listen to. Tesla invented the 4 pole radio and was later awarded the patent which was taken off Marconi. Tesla was "listening" to the ripples he had created in the photon fields trying to understand what was going on.

A valve Radio does not pick up atmospheric interference. A transistor radio does. The atmospheric interference is the sound of electrons jumping to their outer shell which creates the same effect as a spark jumping, a small radio wave. This is what radio telescopes are all about. We know the frequency of Hydrogen being ionized so we can detect it if we are tuned into it and thus determine if a distant star or closer planet has hydrogen in it's make up or atmosphere.(or any known element or isotope)

It is a neat trick. The field effect transistor allows us to detect resonations at the atomic level, but the valve radio does not. (my dad always had a good valve radio so he could listen to international cricket/sports games that were not broadcast in NZ).

The sounds we hear when we listen to atoms being ionized in the upper atmosphere sounds like static.

When electrons move back down shells the atom emits a photon. The Photon is coloured depending on the element/atom involved. Each of the groups of elements emits a different coloured photon on ionization. (we learned this in Chemistry at school and "burned" elements on the gas burner to demonstrate this). A photon entering an atomic shell can cause a electron to jump briefly to an outer shell. When the electron jumps back down (as it loses energy is the theory) it emits a photon but not necessarily the same colour photon that caused the electron to jump shells in the first place. This is what we are hearing in matter with fine detectors. It happens so rapidly and erratically we hear it as static in that wavelength.

Posted (edited)

just cause they seem intel-lectual.. does not mean they wont try to maiplate us

Edited by holographicINVASION

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.