Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Family pictures of young Barack and Michelle Obama are fake

12 posts in this topic

On 5/16/2015, 2:19:31, Cinnamon said:

It took me to this article, so no it's not.

Family pictures of young Barack and Michelle Obama are fake

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 4:00

A CP from the link

https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/obamawithgrandparents1.jpg?w=500&h=347

Do you see how grandpa Stanley’s upper left arm is vertical, but his left hand is resting on Obama’s left shoulder?

Is there anything about the POS that isn’t fake? (See “Obama’s entire life is a lie“) Fake birth certificate. Fake military draft (Selective Service) registration. A fake female as wife. Add fake family photos to the list. 1. PIC OF …Continue reading →

The post Family pictures of young Barack and Michelle Obama are fake appeared first on .

http://www.dcclothesline.com

Source:http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/05/13/family-pictures-of-young-barack-and-michelle-obama-are-fake/

His upper arm is down with his arm bent upward at the elbow as his hand rests on obummers shoulder. Its not a fake!

If his arm was up and outward like they think it should be, half his forearm would be
hanging over obummers shoulder.

CM, did you read the linked page? It showed a pic of the grandparents exactly like the one with Obama photoshopped in. 

I can't embed it. Look and see how well the mistakes are presented.

Obama is the mystery man. We know nothing about him. Loretta Fuddy knew something. Oh wait.

She died in the water with a life jacket on.

On 5/16/2015, 12:02:12, grav said:

CM, did you read the linked page? It showed a pic of the grandparents exactly like the one with Obama photoshopped in. 

Obama is the mystery man. We know nothing about him. Loretta Fuddy knew something. Oh wait.

This one grav? 

https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/obamas-grandparents.jpg?w=2500&h=2360

Hilariously, Alex Pareene (and the commenters) of the left-wing Salon.com derided “birthers” for asserting that the pic of Obama with the Dunhams had been photoshopped. Instead, Pareene says it’s the pic of just Stanley and Madelyn that was photoshopped. LOL

May as well put up one more for discussion. 

3. OBAMA’S 1973 AIRPORT PHOTO WITH MOM

Joel Gilbert, who made the documentary “Dreams from MyReal Father,” commissioned a professional graphic artist to examine a 1973 family photo posted on Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign page on Facebook.

The photo shows boy Obama standing in Honolulu airport with his mother Stanley Ann Dunham on his right, and on his left, a young girl (most likely his half-sister Maya Soetoro) and his maternal grandfather, Stanley Dunham, wearing dark sunglasses.

https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/obama-with-mom-at-airport-19731.jpg?w=500

Notice anything odd about the pic, specifically Ann Dunham’s right hand?

The professional graphic artist who examined the 1973 photo believes the image of Ann Dunham had been airbrushed into the scene to cover up an African-American man who was standing next to Obama, because Ann Dunham’s right hand appears to be a black man’s hand — as you can see in this screenshot I took from Gilbert’s video.

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/1973-airport21.png?w=2500&h=1540

Gilbert believes the airbrushed man was Frank Marshall Davis, a registered member of the American Communist Party and Obama’s childhood mentor. (Go to “Why does Obama’s mom have a black man’s hand in this photo?” for more.)

​Yeah, I saw it, but maybe obummer was removed from the photo originally, and not added to it.
I'm not really sure why that would be though, but tell me what ever made any sense with everything
and anyone who was ever involved with his life?

I'm so very sure there is so much more we will never know, nor do I care to know it! Knowing any of it
will not change what has happened, and even more importantly, what will happen! His whole life has
been planned out for him as a puppet. Since he does hate america so much, he is very willing to follow
the orders sent down to him to destroy it. As a matter of fact, he takes great delight in it!

What everyone needs to realize is that no one could be that stupid to make so many
mistakes with those images. Only of course if they wanted to!

It's like those old cartoons when the song came on with the printed words, and when
you heard the voice say "follow the bouncing ball ladies and gentlemen."

What everyone needs to realize is that no one could be that stupid to make so many
mistakes with those images. Only of course if they wanted to!

It's like those old cartoons when the song came on with the printed words, and when
you heard the voice say "follow the bouncing ball ladies and gentlemen.

I didn't notice anything unusual until I read about the OOPs (out-of-place stuff). Intentional or careless oversights, dunno.

The "moon landing" pictures are almost funny to look at now. The shadows go every which way, the gold foil and tar paper shack passing as the lander, the rover with tires suspended in mid-air, etc., etc., Maybe Kubrick, the director of the "practice" missions, left the flubs for us to see. The pic of Michelle? looks like an older woman to me, esp. the odd dress and her, uh ahem, bosom. That's the body of a teen?????

My sister says BO is the Manchurian Candidate. A good movie, but I figure Rosemary's Baby is a better comparison. He was made from scratch to be the Supreme Agent of the NWO. What a fake of a world we live in. Are all our future Presidents going to be dynasties? Bush - Clinton? Or an Obama "daughter"?

I'd like to see the baby pics with Mom and Dad. A family picnic at the beach, zoo,  birthday party. Something, anything. I have albums and shoeboxes full of pix and videos of my kids growing up. And I have college transcripts anyone can see. Mystery Man has no history, no videos, transcripts. His fingerprints have been erased.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.