Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mars Alive

Mars Alive - Life On Mars VOL 8

8 posts in this topic

Multiple Mars images from NASA i have researched in the Search for Life on Mars
some are good, some not so good, i hope you are able to see what i see [Image Can Not Be Found]
thank you for viewing!!

I'm sure there is a lot of life on Mars, Greenland...lol.  

When you're filming on Earth, chances are life will find a way.... of photo bombing NASA footage.

2 people like this

Mars Alive, you have blundered into a nest of flat earthers. We don't trust one cotton-pickin' thing Nasa says. We have reasons and evidence to conclude that space exploration is, sadly, sci-fi. 

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12974322_490502564482816_557130847834532251_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=e4017253efdfb5eba32c3cc462fa2239&oe=57AF7C3D

If you think we are derailing your interesting thread, then I, for one,  will bow out of it. But I will also invite you to look at our threads about Nasa fakery and flat earth science.

:cheers: Welcome to COP, the last public forum which nurtures free speech.

1 person likes this

I have researched mars and earth's moon extensively for many years. Been to places of special research, and just one mind blowing topic such as this one in your post about faces runs much deeper than you could ever imagine. I have seen some images that the public does not have access to, and even a few video. What I both read and saw actually didn't shock me because I've been down this road many times before.

A camera and/or video recorder was fitted with a special lens. What type of lens, I do not know what it was called. This lens enhanced the surfaces of both mars and the moon many times its natural appearance. The colors remained the same, but the detail was mind boggling. There were trillions upon trillions of faces everywhere. Some as small as a dime, and others as large as one mile across. More were actually more visible on the moon than on mars, but still, there was also trillions on mars as well.

The moon also hid massive images and even statues of animals which were mainly reptilian in nature, and yes, all were recognizable as being common here on earth. The sheer magnitude of their size though was huge. Some as large or long as 12 miles, but most not under 3 miles. Some of the animals were crocks and frogs with some occasional being birds.

My research seemed to imply that the number 12 was somehow calculated into many of these scenes. The decisions were always one of the numbers like 3, 4, and 6. There also seems to be massive towers on both mars and the moon with the larger towers being on the far side of the moon. Mars has towers that are 12 miles high, but the moon has towers that are 12 and 24 miles high. These facts are well hidden for obvious reasons.

Notice how these towers follow the same sequences of 3, 4, 6, and now with the 24 mile high towers, the sequence of 12 meaning ..12+12=24. These towers are either glass or pure crystal or maybe even both. Crystal could be used for many different effects for communication, teleportation, etc. All types of sciences we do not understand yet.

There is so much more to all of this story!

2 people like this

Welcome to COP and yes even when you see it with your own eyes still question it. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Mars Alive said:

Multiple Mars images from NASA i have researched in the Search for Life on Mars
some are good, some not so good, i hope you are able to see what i see [Image Can Not Be Found]
thank you for viewing!!

I hear you.  Unfortunately not enough people explore this,  but it  definitely is worth the time and effort. 

http://arcturi.com/AncientAliens/HumansAndMars.html

http://henrymakow.com/2016/02/Flat-Earth-Psyop.html

Edited by octopus prime
1 person likes this

I liked the footage at the end of Alternative 3.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.