Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skepticalbeliever

Hillary Wants your children as soldiers!

3 posts in this topic

Make of it what you will:

COMMENTS

HILLARY’S FUTURE MILITARY

While exerting all her influence to strip law-abiding American citizens of their right to bear arms, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton–if she reaches the White House–plans to expand America’s military to include a new breed of solider: children between 11-15 years of age. A leaked document, which British intelligence siphoned from her email server, details Hillary’s adamant desire to allow adolescent children into America’s fighting force of tomorrow.

source:

http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/hilarys-future-military/

That's bizarre. Sorta reminds me of Hitler's Youth.

When I was 17 i joined the army reserves, they gave me a 7.62mm and a SMG, all the ammo I wanted, trained me to use them. Good enough to defend the country.

Years later when I went for a fac (firearms acquisition cert) because I worked alone in the bush and in my field we often got attacked by bears, I was told I had to take the govt course and exam. Basic training with the DND wasn't enough. So I was given a gun to learn to defend my country but had to jump through hoops to be allowed to defend myself. And that's how it is.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Brio said:

That's bizarre. Sorta reminds me of Hitler's Youth.

When I was 17 i joined the army reserves, they gave me a 7.62mm and a SMG, all the ammo I wanted, trained me to use them. Good enough to defend the country.

Years later when I went for a fac (firearms acquisition cert) because I worked alone in the bush and in my field we often got attacked by bears, I was told I had to take the govt course and exam. Basic training with the DND wasn't enough. So I was given a gun to learn to defend my country but had to jump through hoops to be allowed to defend myself. And that's how it is.

Hiltery's youth!  I was thinking we were going to have Obama Youth...what happened?  Is Hillary the dictator and Obama the slime bug?  Wait this is coming from a liberal...they either want them to die on the front line fighting some worthless battle or ... they don't like the military anyhow...

Edited by counterintelligence

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.