Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Walking Dead

4 posts in this topic

OMFG

I love this stuff.

Game of Thrones is Starting and the Spin off prequel Fear the Walking Dead is on as well.

I loving spring time. haha

I like the characters in Fear TWD but my favorite is still Z Nation. So campy and they make fun of everything.

23 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

I like the characters in Fear TWD but my favorite is still Z Nation. So campy and they make fun of everything.

Yep, Z Nation is the best.  It's hokey and they know it.  Fear the Walking Dead has been horribly boring to me but I'm trying.  I don't watch much television (I probably shouldn't watch any):  Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, Z Nation, and Supernatural.  That Into the Badlands was okay as well but I haven't seen that forever.

1 hour ago, Rothbard said:

Yep, Z Nation is the best.  It's hokey and they know it.  Fear the Walking Dead has been horribly boring to me but I'm trying.  I don't watch much television (I probably shouldn't watch any):  Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, Z Nation, and Supernatural.  That Into the Badlands was okay as well but I haven't seen that forever.

I don't watch much TV either because I can't stand the commercials and hubbs just dropped our cable again anyway so no DVR. I have a 2 monitor computer setup so I can stream Netflix or watch youtube vids on one while doing work on the other. Posting on COP counts as real work doncha know, :biggrin:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.