Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

NYC: Mosque-Puncher Walks into Mosque, Says He’s Mohammad, Then Starts with the Punching

6 posts in this topic

I am of course totally against going into mosques and randomly punching people.

But what does the government expect to happen when they are flooding us with these people who want to murder us all?

For those who can’t see the video, mosque-puncher is a Negro. They especially hate the hajis, because they have to live right next to them. Plus Blacks just have more natural tribal hatred.

The intrusion came in the middle of Tuesday’s afternoon prayers and without warning a man who just walked into the Jamaica Muslim Center.

After claiming that he was the Prophet Muhammad, he began randomly punching people who were on their knees in mid prayer Tuesday including a 69-year-old man and Akim Islam.

“He came behind us, and he hit one of our elders,” Islam said. “When he hit someone, we have no choice. We have to stop him. He hit me. One is very bad injured. He’s at the hospital.”

In the days since the attack, members of this Mosque have been fuming over the fact the suspect – identified as 26-year-old Michael Voyard, only faced a misdemeanor assault charge.

But now, that could change and Voyard could ultimately face more serious charges.

cont

I am not sure why they arrested the man after all, he was Muhammad, their profeit. This is equivalent to the Jews crucifying Jesus. How can you worship someone then lock them up when he is not pleased with you? What did you expect? I guess they expect Muhammad to be a peaceful person after all. I guess they didn't read the book too well.

Elekwense – You should speak to your fellow terrorists, er. . .Muslims who are the cause of much of today’s horrible violence, rapes, bombings in the world while they follow your ‘peaceful religion.’ If I look at Islam and judge it by it’s character, actions, intentions, history, symbols, alliances, etc… I find the following;

“Together with a number of research assistants, the Danish linguist Tina Magaard spent three years examining the texts of the ten largest religions. The purpose was to investigate whether any of the religions incite violence.

The conclusion was clear: “The texts of Islam are clearly distinct from the other religions texts as they, to a higher degree, call for violence and aggression against followers of other faiths. There are also direct incitements to terror. … Moreover, in the Qur’an there are hundreds of invitations to fight against people of other faiths.”

The verses are in black and white and without mitigating context. One of the verses that deal with non-Muslims is: “So when you meet those who disbelieve, strike their necks until you have inflicted slaughter upon them.” (Qur’an 47: 4).

Violent in practice

Islam is not only the world’s most violent religion in writing. A huge study, based on in-depth interviews with 45,000 subjects, confirms that it is also the world’s most violent religion in practice.

The study shows that Islam is the only religion in the world in which people become more violent, the stronger they believe in their religion.”

Source: https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/research-islam-really-is-the-worlds-most-violent-religion

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/01/234573-11-things-islams-history-violence-probably-didnt-know/

Islamic terrorism has been a plague to American going all the way back to Colonial days –
Source: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/090410

So, don’t try to make the claim that you are a ‘peaceful Muslim’ and that your religion is ‘peaceful.’ It is the cause of much of the world’s troubles today.

source comment

Posted (edited)

A Statement made by some anonymous person: "Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims"

A broad statement surely, but in light of the current happenings world wide it seems almost factual.  I know quite a few Muslims, they seem quite docile and at the face of it nice people, but what if..........SHTF?

Surely there are other terrorists as well, but looking at what is happening in the world today one cannot but sympathize with the statement.  Every day on some MSN channel or hard-copy there is a report of some Muslim somewhere blowing him/her- self up in the name of Allah.  For those who have read the Quran it is quite clear what the intent of the avid followers of such a book is and it aint nice!

A "moderate" Muslim is the guy holding the legs of the person who's head is being sawed off with a blunt knife by the "radical" Muslim - or so they say!

The man has a point if you really think about it!

Edited by FalkeAuge

42 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

A Statement made by some anonymous person: "Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims"

A broad statement surely, but in light of the current happenings world wide it seems almost factual.  I know quite a few Muslims, they seem quite docile and at the face of it nice people, but what if..........SHTF?

Surely there are other terrorists as well, but looking at what is happening in the world today one cannot but sympathize with the statement.  Every day on some MSN channel or hard-copy there is a report of some Muslim somewhere blowing him/her- self up in the name of Allah.  For those who have read the Quran it is quite clear what the intent of the avid followers of such a book is and it aint nice!

A "moderate" Muslim is the guy holding the legs of the person who's head is being sawed off with a blunt knife by the "radical" Muslim - or so they say!

The man has a point if you really think about it!

The reason we have blacks AND Muslims in our white country in the first place is because of these people, and they did this to us to conquer and subjugate us and turn us into their slaves.

"Self-governance can be given to the masses, but only long enough for them to form a disorganized mob. At that point we should intervene to create strife and racial hatred between their different classes and races. This will cause them to fight and kill each other; hopefully starting a civil war."

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion In Modern English source

Posted (edited)

North Africa used to be white.
There are still many whites amongst the Berbers.
I believe in race and some of those people should be saved from miscegenation and Islam.
We might have the ability to do that... some day.

pic Interracial Dating Center
In fact, the knowledge that white children like this are still threatened by Islam and Africans should outrage all white people.

from Google images:
The blond enclaves in North Africa are in the Berber communities, notably the Kabyles who inhabit Northern Algeria.

White Little Girl Pic

DS

After claiming that he was the Prophet Muhammad, he began randomly punching people who were on their knees in mid prayer

Pic

Edited by rbear

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.