Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
holographicINVASION

Phantom Time

12 posts in this topic

some info I gathered..

Zero-point energy

Zero-point energy, also called quantum vacuum zero-point energy, is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may have; it is the energy of its ground state. All quantum mechanical systems undergo fluctuations even in their ground state and have an associated zero-point energy, a consequence of their wave-like nature.

In The Matrix, the hero Neo could dodge bullets because time moved in slow motion for him during battles. Indeed, in the real world, people in danger often feel as if time slowed down for them

The Phantom Time Hypothesis.. video length 6:07 for those with low bandwidth

Here's another interesting vid on it..4:33

slowing-down density

[¦slō·iŋ ¦dau̇n ′den·səd·ē]

(nucleonics)

A measuree of the rate at which neutrons lose energy in a nuclear reactor through collisions; equal to the number of neutrons that fall below a given energy per unit volume per unit time.

take this vid.. for what it's worth...

Stuff You Should Know - HowStuffWorks - video length 3:41

To some it up I had an experience..

I posted on another topic..

when I was 18 hanging with some friends, driving around in ranger extended cab with the flip down seats. I was in the back seat. the driver of the car I was in rolled through a stop sign.. we got t boned by another vehicle that was going at least 45-55mph. time had slowed down in my vision.. I witnessed everyone get thrown around in slow motion, and I moved not.. but watched everyone else flying around, looking over at my friend which was right by the impact drooling and eyes rolled back.. very freaky moment for me..all three of them got care flighted and nothing was wrong with me. no one died thankfully. I can remember it like it was yesterday. I am still freaked out about the slow down of time

2 people like this

I've had 3 experiences where I had "time slow down" for me. Each time I was in a car accident.  Looking back at it now, it seems as if a decision was being made regarding whether I would live or die.  I don't know if I had any effect on the outcome, but what was going on was both on the inside and the outside of me. I was injured badly each time and the odds of living were not as great as the odds of dying in every case. Yet, here I am typing this.  Oh, I had forgotten another one, in that case I wouldn't have died, there was a kid on a bike that rode right out in front of me, I was driving a land cruiser with a tow bar on the front. Everything went into slomo just like when I was going to get killed/injured. The kid separated from the bike, the bike ended up wrapped around my towbar and the kid slid between the wheels and only got some road burn on his shoulder. Meanwhile, I stood up with both feet on the brakes, it's a wonder I didn't ram the pedal straight through the floor or break it off. 

What does it all mean? And it must be nde type activity going on with this because I've been in lots of other wrecks, motorcycle, horse riding accidents, a small plane crash and no slomo, but i knew those odds of dying were pretty low in those incidents. 

Mystery... sweet mystery. 

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I've had 3 experiences where I had "time slow down" for me. Each time I was in a car accident.  Looking back at it now, it seems as if a decision was being made regarding whether I would live or die.  I don't know if I had any effect on the outcome, but what was going on was both on the inside and the outside of me. I was injured badly each time and the odds of living were not as great as the odds of dying in every case. Yet, here I am typing this.  Oh, I had forgotten another one, in that case I wouldn't have died, there was a kid on a bike that rode right out in front of me, I was driving a land cruiser with a tow bar on the front. Everything went into slomo just like when I was going to get killed/injured. The kid separated from the bike, the bike ended up wrapped around my towbar and the kid slid between the wheels and only got some road burn on his shoulder. Meanwhile, I stood up with both feet on the brakes, it's a wonder I didn't ram the pedal straight through the floor or break it off. 

What does it all mean? And it must be nde type activity going on with this because I've been in lots of other wrecks, motorcycle, horse riding accidents, a small plane crash and no slomo, but i knew those odds of dying were pretty low in those incidents. 

Mystery... sweet mystery. 

Damn cin... maybe you should start walking places...wrapped in bubble wrap. 

Just now, Walk Softly said:

Damn cin... maybe you should start walking places...wrapped in bubble wrap. 

You don't know the HALF of it. rotfl Bubblewrap does sound like a good idea! 

I posted the following on another thread here on april 8th:

Phantom Time Hypothesis: Can this actually be true? Are we really missing time and as much as 300 years? Before you say this is crazy, please watch the video first. Also, do your own research.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I posted the following on another thread here on april 8th:

Phantom Time Hypothesis: Can this actually be true? Are we really missing time and as much as 300 years? Before you say this is crazy, please watch the video first. Also, do your own research.

it's a good thing.. right!

2 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

it's a good thing.. right!

But where did those 300 years go if true? What was the reason? Man made or supernatural? We're not even sure if this really did happen, but some theories that make sense have been put forward. Research it for yourself.

4 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

But where did those 300 years go if true? What was the reason? Man made or supernatural? We're not even sure if this really did happen, but some theories that make sense have been put forward. Research it for yourself.

I'm not sure.. this is just my hypothesis

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

You don't know the HALF of it. rotfl Bubblewrap does sound like a good idea! 

Bubble Girl!

1 person likes this

this may be off topic.. but kind of related.. it's a long one.. for those with low bandwidth

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.