Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Updated: Should Transgenders Be Allowed In Womens Bathrooms?

70 posts in this topic

Should Transgenders Be Allowed In Womens Bathrooms? HELL NO REGARDLESS OF THE STAGE OF TRANSFORMATION! THESE PEOPLE ARE MENTALLY ILL! STOP IT SOCIETY! You really want to allow a man into a bathroom just because he surgically removed his penis? and swallowed some pills......GET REAL!

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Should Transgenders Be Allowed In Womens Bathrooms? HELL NO REGARDLESS OF THE STAGE OF TRANSFORMATION! THESE PEOPLE ARE MENTALLY ILL! STOP IT SOCIETY! You really want to allow a man into a bathroom just because he surgically removed his penis? and swallowed some pills......GET REAL!

hahaha! maybe make a transgender bathroom that magically deprograms them all!

1 minute ago, holographicINVASION said:

hahaha! maybe make a transgender bathroom that magically deprograms them all!

yeh and make it open into a pit....... of wonderful smells...! yes that will do :)

They gunna have to start making a 3rd bathroom because if a person with a diiick walks into the bathroom with my family another diiick with be walking in and only one is coming out!!!

If they truly identified with with being another gender, they wouldn't call themselves "Transgendered", they would simply use the gender they identify with.

There are some people born in the wrong bodies for their brain and biochemistry. It does happen. These are not the folks out there right now making a big stink about this issue though. Those are the Transgender-Trendies who are doing it to "fit it" and "be cool", yet all the while looking like fools.

Transgendered people using bathrooms is not a big issue to me. I don't care. I don't care about the frightened people who are scared of the gender of a person in the bathroom with them (they should be armed and able to defend themselves at all times)

Is there really much of a difference between a 200lb former male in the ladies room and a 200lb angry ***** in the bathroom? I don't see the difference in potential danger. 

Oh, look! Another excuse to make another database on humans, the info to be squirreled away for use at some future date, when the government decides they don't like transgenders/homosexuals anymore. It seems as if gays rule now, but looking back at history, this would NOT be the first time there has been an abrupt change in what is and is not socially acceptable and rounded up.  I'd never tell anyone if I got a sexchange op or even if I was gay.  (No, I'm not! i see where that can go! lol) 

Anyway, I don't want men in the bathroom with me and I don't want to go into theirs.  Or people that believe they are men.  This whole thing is stupid and it shows how far people are willing to infringe on your rights. They forget that we actually do have them and it's not all about their trendy ideas. 

This isn't going to work because there will be women who will be raped and molested in bathrooms because of this stupidity. 

1 hour ago, RabidWolf said:

If they truly identified with with being another gender, they wouldn't call themselves "Transgendered", they would simply use the gender they identify with.

There are some people born in the wrong bodies for their brain and biochemistry. It does happen. These are not the folks out there right now making a big stink about this issue though. Those are the Transgender-Trendies who are doing it to "fit it" and "be cool", yet all the while looking like fools.

Transgendered people using bathrooms is not a big issue to me. I don't care. I don't care about the frightened people who are scared of the gender of a person in the bathroom with them (they should be armed and able to defend themselves at all times)

Is there really much of a difference between a 200lb former male in the ladies room and a 200lb angry ***** in the bathroom? I don't see the difference in potential danger. 

I'll tell you why it is alarming for me.  I have a 5 year old girl who is rapidly becoming independent, which contrary to popular belief, is a GOOD thing.  However, should I have my 5 year old girl carry a weapon?  Nope.  Can she adequately defend herself from even a 150 lb man?  Nope. 

Here is where I agree with you.  I'm not concerned about a man that is so confused of his identity that he becomes a she.  That is not my concern.

I am concerned, however with the predators of the world that will use this to take advantage of my wife, daughter, mother, sister, friends, coworkers, grandmother's.... get my point?  

1 hour ago, yaknow said:

They gunna have to start making a 3rd bathroom because if a person with a diiick walks into the bathroom with my family another diiick with be walking in and only one is coming out!!!

They don't want a 3rd bathroom.  They want the women's bathroom.  I'm with you, though.  Only one of us will walk out the day that happens... there's not a doubt in my mind who that will be. 

16 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I'll tell you why it is alarming for me.  I have a 5 year old girl who is rapidly becoming independent, which contrary to popular belief, is a GOOD thing.  However, should I have my 5 year old girl carry a weapon?  Nope.  Can she adequately defend herself from even a 150 lb man?  Nope. 

Here is where I agree with you.  I'm not concerned about a man that is so confused of his identity that he becomes a she.  That is not my concern.

I am concerned, however with the predators of the world that will use this to take advantage of my wife, daughter, mother, sister, friends, coworkers, grandmother's.... get my point?  

They don't want a 3rd bathroom.  They want the women's bathroom.  I'm with you, though.  Only one of us will walk out the day that happens... there's not a doubt in my mind who that will be. 

you nailed it!!!?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.