Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Matter, Space Within Matter, Manipulating Matter, Entanglement and Observation, Ancient and Esoteric Knowledge, Consciousness, Reality, God.

273 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

Some synchronostity in your post. I was discussion some similar theory's my associate and I both arrived at intuitively and independently and both of us have spent 20 years verifying what we have witnessed and experienced. When two people arrive at the same answers from two different paths we saw that as us being on the right track.

I might start a thread about it as we all know things that perhaps the others do not which gives perspective (and hence the ability to comprehend) these sorts of things.

As a musician and former mathematician I don't buy the "God" frequency stuff. I do accept vibrational physics though which explains those frequencies without having to involve spiritualism at any level. Those frequencies are far higher up in my opinion, beyond the frequencies which thought is set at. My PHd Physicists friends say we can't test those theories yet as we lack the detection equipment at this juncture in science. Despite that we know a lot of answers already.

My good friend was raised by spiritual people from a bloodline, GoldSachs. They were raised to spiritual traditions of working crystals etc. My buddy used to go on about 12 years ago...but I dismissed them out of hand having such a science background...until one day when I listened a lot closer and realized he was talking about science, science which had been discovered only 30 years previous (by modern people). We spent 2 years delving everything he had been taught and I explained it scientifically showing known mechanisms which allowed such activities and behaviours.

Might be a good time to put that information back out into the light. It is empowering for those who understand it and can engage their innate abilities and utilize them with understanding.

How do you feel about teaching people to manipulate physical (really holographic made solid with high speed magnetic fields) reality?
I have contemplated this for many years and despite the chaos it would cause it levels the playing field and the people who have positioned themselves at the top of the pyramid have been using it all along and not with any ethic or morals...so screw them I say. Nothing makes them feel more fearful than not being special. They would end up being no more special than anyone else.

In the holographic universe theory everything communicates with every thing else through the property of holograms and holographic storage.

A hologram just looks like a film slide, but before it has a laser shot at it it just looks like black wavy lines. Shine a laser on it and the image pops out and looks 3D. Here is the real trick that makes this all work. If you cut a hologram in half you still get the whole image when illuminated by a laser. You can keep cutting it in half and you still get the whole image when illuminated by laser. Holograms store the entire dataset of information in every part.

In the holographic universe theory the entire information of the universe is stored in every part. This way it is in constant super luminal (faster than light speed, instantaneous for our purposes of perception) communication with itself at all times not limited by distance. (we foolishly look to the stars to see the universe when all the information of the whole is contained within each atom)

The Lasers used are just on frequency of light (photons, the base of our physical reality). Your brain is like that laser, switch frequencies and you can tune into reality that is not always apparent. This takes a lot of lateral processing which our conscious mind is not good at. This is why so many people go mad doing these things. Their linear rail minds can't handle endless possibilities, some of which are entirely contradictory. Starting to get towards the Woo end of things quickly. I will leave it there for now. I have explanations, but only for those with a mind to comprehend such things.

The patterns of our reality is not universal, just one of an infinite set. Comprehending Infinities is not for the conscious mind, it only has an 8 bit virtual RAM. The Unconscious mind however does not have those limitations, but because of the limitations of the conscious mind can only convey very small concepts at a time. Trying to plug on into the other overloads the conscious mind. What happens to it when it sees 1 equals all number values(using different dimensions to achieve this), when it sees zero is balanced infinity, yup Error overload. That is why we usually stick to dabbling in our own reality and even that drives many insane.

One of the interesting properties of harmonics is the 11th harmonic nearly has the same amplitude as the fundamental. Orthodox science hasn't been able to answer why as yet (even though it seems to be obvious).

In music we see 2 fundamental vibrations within same medium (air) and proximity cause a third virtual vibration which has real effects but isn't a fundamental vibration, it is caused by overlapping vibrations.  On the guitar if a C is played on the A string at the same time the E sting is sounded another C one octave lower is produced from the two over lapping vibrations...and that isn't counting all the harmonics which interact with each other and the fundamental vibrations. As we play harmonics by causing perfect divisions on the string (you can create these by lightly placing a finger or pick over the harmonic points.) you move these towards on end of the string and they rapidly approach infinity. All vibrations interact with each other. The closer they are in wavelength or frequency the more interaction and effect they will have.

All forces are caused by the same effect, both attractive and repulsive. If two identical vibrations are in phase and proximity with each other they will produce attractive forces. If they are 180 degrees out of phase they will cause repulsive forces. (this is restricted science, the general public is not supposed to know this, even public science isn't taught or allowed to acknowledge this. It is restricted science you have to be working on some secret antigravity project before they will give you the information on it which means if you obtained the knowledge through "them" they will kill you if you make it public.)

All the fundamental forces are just this. If they are strong forces it just means there are many similar waves rather than just one or two as in weak nuclear forces. The Iron atom has the highest internal binding force of any known atom. That means it has the most amount of similar in phase electromagnetic vibrations within it's internal make up. Likewise when we look at chemical compounds and note they have geometry the geometry they have is caused by both attractive and repulsive forces forcing the atoms to arrange themselves as attracted but positioned geometrically by the repulsive forces which are not strong enough to separate the atoms but strong enough to force them to positions where they are affected more by the attraction than repulsion (probably not the best explanation. I will come up with one that is easier to understand, I might need to make a graphic as a picture tells a thousand words).

Weak, strong ,intro-molecular, gravitational are all the same, caused by identical electromagnetic fields/waves in phase with each. The Medium is Photons both visible (the human eye) an invisible. Everything physical is photons aligning themselves up (and syncing)to create magnetic fields. We know the stable patterns they can form from the periodic table of elements, we even know they can produce "real" self sustaining virtual particles from the overlapping field effect that orthodox science mistakes for radioactive emissions from complicated cluster patterns.

"Magic" frequencies such as 432Hz interact with many other frequencies. That isn't as helpful as people think. The real important vibrations are those on Prime Numbers. (hence the search for higher and higher prime numbers). They can't be distorted or changed by any other frequency. They are the vibrational pillars of reality. Tesla understood this before his death. He worked on vibrating the field of photons all around us he misnamed Aether. He was playing with making it vibrate and detecting those vibrations when he accidentally invented the four pole radio. Tesla coils cause tension in the fields. Everything wants to be in balance, pull on one spot and it reacts trying to equalize what you just did.

Tesla started to realize you could make reality by knowing the patterns and recreating them electromagnetically...but his work was far from done by the time of his death.

That was some reply above, and I love your enthusiasm because I could see that you couldn't write your thoughts fast enough. I'll bet you even wake in the night with thoughts rushing thru your head. I used to place a notepad and pen beside my bed every night because of this, and if I didn't write these things down as they came to me, I couldn't remember them come morning.

This is just a short and fast reply to you because I'm somewhat busy right now, but I will give a more detailed reply when given that chance. There is of course so much I would love to say in response to what you wrote.

I knew this topic would not interest most people here on this forum, but I was placing my bets that at least you and @VonLud would respond. That's not taking anything away from anyone. These things are just a specialized subject and research area that 99.99% of the population is not willing to do, nor do they have the curiosity or desire to be drawn in even deeper. I agree with you that these things can drive someone crazy. That's evident by the few mathematicians who have been driven mad when attempting to find God or whatever answers they were searching for.

@VonLud thinks in similar ways as we because of his college and physics background. Not only that, he also has that certain quality to want to know the answers no matter where they may lead to. I can see that we are not bound by any real sets or rules, but only their basic and fundamental concept. This is what most would call a new science, but is it really? I say no. The ancients already knew all these things and even much more.

In ages past, humans were much different than today. They questioned different things, different ideas. Not those things people are tied into today. People of past ages were not searching for the everyday answers to life like why do we struggle against an uncaring system, but instead I see this as a universal truth, so how can I build off of this idea? Why is it this way, and even more importantly, where will they lead me? Every single new concept and idea becomes so rewarding that one cannot even find the words to say, or even where to send them to. I think you know and understand what I mean.

We also realize that for every question answered, there are hundreds more created, and that's what keeps us searching. We feel we've kicked down so many doors, so how can we stop now? We cannot. There is just too much at stake now, so we continue on wide-eyed while seeking even more answers,

I am also expecting an interesting reply from maybe @Lucy Barnable . We have talked many times on much of this, and she is very intuitive and full of knowledge herself. I really hate putting those people on the spot, but I think they could contribute vastly to this thread and topic in general.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
2 people like this

8 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

That was some reply above, and I love your enthusiasm because I could see that you couldn't write your thoughts fast enough. I'll bet you even wake in the night with thoughts rushing thru your head. I used to place a notepad and pen beside my bed every night because of this, and if I didn't write these things down as they came to me, I couldn't remember them come morning.

This is just a short and fast reply to you because I'm somewhat busy right now, but I will give a more detailed reply when given that chance. There is of course so much I would love to say in response to what you wrote.

I knew this topic would not interest most people here on this forum, but I was placing my bets that at least you and @VonLud would respond. That's not taking anything away from anyone. These things are just a specialized subject and research area that 99.99% of the population is not willing to do, nor do they have the curiosity or desire to be drawn in even deeper. I agree with you that these things can drive someone crazy. That's evident by the few mathematicians who have been driven mad when attempting to find God or whatever answers they were searching for.

@VonLud thinks in similar ways as we because of his college and physics background. Not only that, he also has that certain quality to want to know the answers no matter where they may lead to. I can see that we are not bound by any real sets or rules, but only their basic and fundamental concept. This is what most would call a new science, but is it really? I say no. The ancients already knew all these things and even much more.

In ages past, humans were much different than today. They questioned different things, different ideas. Not those things people are tied into today. People of past ages were not searching for the everyday answers to life like why do we struggle against an uncaring system, but instead I see this as a universal truth, so how can I build off of this idea? Why is it this way, and even more importantly, where will they lead me? Every single new concept and idea becomes so rewarding that one cannot even find the words to say, or even where to send them to. I think you know and understand what I mean.

We also realize that for every question answered, there are hundreds more created, and that's what keeps us searching. We feel we've kicked down so many doors, so how can we stop now? We cannot. There is just too much at stake now, so we continue on wide-eyed while seeking even more answers,

I am also expecting an interesting reply from maybe @Lucy Barnable . We have talked many times on much of this, and she is very intuitive and full of knowledge herself. I really hate putting those people on the spot, but I think they could contribute vastly to this thread and topic in general.

Thanks for understanding. I couldn't include everything in such a short space of time. Yeah I used to have a book next to my bed because the moments of waking or falling asleep connects the unconscious mind to the conscious mind for a time, sometimes a lot of pure information flows briefly in those movements....stuff that is hard for the conscious mind to hold on to.

The other point I should have made is the Russel's Cubic Wave-field theory in which light doesn't move. Orthodox science discovered near 8-9 years ago space has
"substance" as we put it, not physical exactly but sort of. It was one of two competing theories. The discover of this backs Walter Russel's idea of area being taken up by incredibly small cubes in which reality is projected into. They are connected by points of consciousness and these points of consciousness project the effects into their area they are supposed to display, a bit like an intelligent pixel on a computer screen. Light doesn't move but looks like it does as it's motions looks to be simulated according to it's projected properties. It also backs this is a conscious universe as DMT tripper have told me when on DMT you look at the universe and it looks back. DMT can be derived from the acacia tree which is central to some of the Freemasonry Lore. When they buried my grandfather the lodge brothers did a ritual and placed a spring of acacia on his grave, Hiram Abif was buried under an acacia tree. They place great stock in retrieving information from the past (by possibly allowing possession by another entity. At my grandfather's funeral they seemed to indicate his spirit could be housed in a new and younger candidate....they have some interesting secrets those guys.)

It is one theory. I have a few marbles in that camp (the conscious universe theory) because it allows a mechanism to explain the manipulation of reality with your mind alone as it interfaces with their other points of consciousness (which are connected to everything in theory). I have seen reality manipulated, I have done it many times under stress of near death experiences and states of meditation. I first saw it as a kid and wanted to understand how it works. It is one of the broader paths I have pursued all my life.

This could be one of the most interesting threads I will contribute to in my entire life. It seems everyone has a piece of the puzzle, if we can all lay our pieces on the table we might see a larger pattern as yet not seen.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Guitar Doc said:

Thanks for understanding. I couldn't include everything in such a short space of time. Yeah I used to have a book next to my bed because the moments of waking or falling asleep connects the unconscious mind to the conscious mind for a time, sometimes a lot of pure information flows briefly in those movements....stuff that is hard for the conscious mind to hold on to.

"substance" as we put it, not physical exactly but sort of. It was one of two competing theories. The discover of this backs Walter Russel's idea of area being taken up by incredibly small cubes in which reality is projected into. They are connected by points of consciousness and these points of consciousness project the effects into their area they are supposed to display, a bit like an intelligent pixel on a computer screen. Light doesn't move but looks like it does as it's motions looks to be simulated according to it's projected properties. It also backs this is a conscious universe as DMT tripper have told me when on DMT you look at the universe and it looks back. DMT can be derived from the acacia tree which is central to some of the Freemasonry Lore. When they buried my grandfather the lodge brothers did a ritual and placed a spring of acacia on his grave, Hiram Abif was buried under an acacia tree. They place great stock in retrieving information from the past (by possibly allowing possession by another entity. At my grandfather's funeral they seemed to indicate his spirit could be housed in a new and younger candidate....they have some interesting secrets those guys.)

It is one theory. I have a few marbles in that camp (the conscious universe theory) because it allows a mechanism to explain the manipulation of reality with your mind alone as it interfaces with their other points of consciousness (which are connected to everything in theory). I have seen reality manipulated, I have done it many times under stress of near death experiences and states of meditation. I first saw it as a kid and wanted to understand how it works. It is one of the broader paths I have pursued all my life.

This could be one of the most interesting threads I will contribute to in my entire life. It seems everyone has a piece of the puzzle, if we can all lay our pieces on the table we might see a larger pattern as yet not seen.

I've heard about the Russel's Cubic Wave-field theory in which light doesn't move. Funny though that even so, I have always actually known that. It's like it's just always there... cannot be created or destroyed just like the universal energies like plasma energy. It can only be manipulated, and maybe even packaged. The same seems to hold true for movement in other realities and dimensions. It appears from my learnings that movements also always was/is/ and will be. What we think will happen, has actually already happened, and yet in a realm where there is no such thing as time, these ideas become impossible.

Anything that has happened, or is happening now, or will happen needs time, and which is not present, so the answer must be everything always is in the now. Even the past and future as well. Also, the question becomes, "what is movement?" What is real movement? Is it even real at all, or are we stuck in an alternative reality/multiverses? I have always been taught and directed towards the idea that there are actually trillions of dimensions all stacked side by side, or above and below one another, and yet, just as in the universe, there is no real direction of up or down. I was taught that there is no great mystery to the many universes because someone such as myself, and I'm sure would also include you, will be able to not only sense them but touch them also.

I agree that we can dig much deeper than we both have thus far and the old adage that two heads are always better than one will apply here as well. Where I become weak and unable to maybe understand something, you would be there to share what you know to continue to enlighten me and vice versa. The sum of two becomes many times more powerful than the two alone, thereby creating a synergistic effect.

I also wanted to comment on your pixelation idea, but forgot in the above reply. As far as light and darkness being part of everything, I believe they are both interconnected and not separate. I want to almost say they occupy the same exact space together, but we cannot normally see them. Only when the so-called pixelation is in effect will we see it as it was/is meant to be seen. In-other-words, it's always there, but someone is throwing the levers so-to-speak though fully automated I'm sure so we can see what was meant to be seen.

7 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I've heard about the Russel's Cubic Wave-field theory in which light doesn't move. Funny though that even so, I have always actually known that. It's like it's just always there... cannot be created or destroyed just like the universal energies like plasma energy. It can only be manipulated, and maybe even packaged. The same seems to hold true for movement in other realities and dimensions. It appears from my learnings that movements also always was/is/ and will be. What we think will happen, has actually already happened, and yet in a realm where there is no such thing as time, these ideas become impossible.

Anything that has happened, or is happening now, or will happen needs time, and which is not present, so the answer must be everything always is in the now. Even the past and future as well. Also, the question becomes, "what is movement?" What is real movement? Is it even real at all, or are we stuck in an alternative reality/multiverses? I have always been taught and directed towards the idea that there are actually trillions of dimensions all stacked side by side, or above and below one another, and yet, just as in the universe, there is no real direction of up or down. I was taught that there is no great mystery to the many universes because someone such as myself, and I'm sure would also include you, will be able to not only sense them but touch them also.

I agree that we can dig much deeper than we both have thus far and the old adage that two heads are always better than one will apply here as well. Where I become weak and unable to maybe understand something, you would be there to share what you know to continue to enlighten me and vice versa. The sum of two becomes many times more powerful than the two alone, thereby creating a synergistic effect.

I am out of likes for the day but I would have liked that.

My friend I spoke to yesterday would have loved the middle paragraph. He suggested the = sign is deep and mystical in many respects as it is the balance between two systems/outputs. I introduced him the idea the 0 is balanced infinity which is pretty closely related I think. With 0 as infinity adding -1 to it produces the number 1 so 1 becomes the second largest positive number behind 0 rather than the smallest whole number. He likes to look from the other perspective in some of his evaluations.

We both had witness reality being altered in front of us, so we knew orthodox science doesn't have all the answers yet. From there I guess you embrace the alternative looking for the answers not yet recognized by orthodox science.

Walter Russell was a guy I came across when I was looking up the free energy machines, Moray, Tesla, John Hutchinson and a whole host of people had some pretty interesting ideas. Tom Bearden seems to have amalgamated a lot of them in his works on free energy devices (really you are just flexing these points and pulling them out of balance the electricity produced it the forces trying to rebalance). Walter wasn't a trained scientist, he was a polymath (good at many things). Some of his interesting ideas came from near death experiences he termed Illuminations.  Very interesting guy (deceased) for his time.

The other guy I liked was Keely (who died 2 years before the standardized the nomenclature of science so the terms he often used were changed after his death so you have to do a bit of mental conversion when reading his works) was the son of an Orchestra conductor. He was fascinated by Paganini's claim of being able to destroy the sound of an orchestra with a single massed chord on a violin. He became a sound scientist who levitated objects with sound and is on record as flying 13 years before the Wright Brothers at a US military base showing them the flying vehicle he had made. The US military rejected his device because their scientist couldn't understand how it worked and despite flying in before them they thought he was somehow faking it. If the US military had taken him up the USA would rule the entire world by now lock, stock and two smoking barrels.

Keely saw frequencies as Octaves. When you doubled the first frequency you had entered the start of the next Octave sequence. The visible light we see is just one Octave of the electromagnetic spectrum. He understood by the end of his life the vibration of objects in air was an analogue of doing the same thing to the electromagnetic fields around us which comprise all matter. It was said he met Tesla 2 years before his death (Keely's death) and told him he was continuing his work but not with sound waves, with electromagnetic waves instead.

This site keeps a lot of Keely's work alive. It is run by a Phd Physicists called Dale Pond.

http://www.svpvril.com/svpweb5.html

I got a lot of good ideas and insights from that site.

In understanding modern Music theory (all stolen from the ancient Egyptians by Pythagoras) we see how some very clever ancient people knew more about high science than we do today. They made a system in which to be able to perform calculations predicting what would be produced by adding vibrations together. The same vibrations they believed were the underlying causes and effects of physical reality. They understood the pattern scale was logarithmic (the natural log curve which is the same curve as the force mistaken to be gravity -really electromagnetic force- uses)

They built that into their musical scale and it is visible on any guitar when you look at the frets decreasing in gap distance on the finger board. The same pattern as the planets in relation to the Sun (the Gaps and the increase in gaps) which is the same as the orthodox models of the electron shells in respect to the nucleus. By incorporating these patterns which already were in nature (Phi, as found in the Fabrocini sequence,  Pi as well - as in Egypt the Upper house was 22 and the lower house was 7) they were able to manipulate reality or just people's minds perhaps.

They divided it up into 12 segments knowing it made calculations easier by use of a circle (they stole that maths from the Babylonians who were said to have invented the circle having 360 degrees and their mathematics used a lot of base 60 and base 12 as a result. But depending on what tradition you follow that information and technology belonged to even more ancient humans going back at least 100,000 years, before whatever cataclysm screwed the earth over) and they understood waves can't be added together linearly but have to be added together like vectors are. All the Egyptian monuments vibrate/resonate perfectly. If you know the right frequencies you can tap into resonations in the ionosphere and produce them in your conductor. If you are clever like Moray you can tap them off and get free energy.

You can also do infinity maths with a circle which with a little alternative thinking you can quantify infinity and compare it to other infinities which don't have the same value (Godel's incompleteness theorem, which drove several mathematics personalities mad over the centuries including Allan Turing I have read). There used to be a guy on the forums claiming he had created a method of quantifying infinity not realizing it had been done thousands of years ago by converting it to geometry for the transformations to make the calculations possible.

There is another maths the Hebrew Mystery Scholars used. It is that of the clock faces in which there are 144 positions (12 multiplied by 12). The first layer is 1-12 on the clock faces followed by 11 other layers on top. This is complicated Geometry mathematics where you are able to calculate angles/vectors from a single point and make them do transformations (what happens to the vibrations when other vibrations are added to it) and get applicable answers. It was supposed to be one of their sacred secrets. The Masters Square on the floor of masonic lodges can also be used as a calculating tool for vibrations.

All these ancient groups hiding science within religion. Almost like some powerful ruler or entity had banned.censored the information so it got dressed up as something else any only these with the keys of interpretation (Jesus was said to have accused the Pharisees of stealing the Keys of interpretation, saying they stood at the doorway but were afraid to go through thus they should hand over the keys to the people who wouldn't be such pussies)  could understand what it really meant.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

I am out of likes for the day but I would have liked that.

My friend I spoke to yesterday would have loved the middle paragraph. He suggested the = sign is deep and mystical in many respects as it is the balance between two systems/outputs. I introduced him the idea the 0 is balanced infinity which is pretty closely related I think. With 0 as infinity adding -1 to it produces the number 1 so 1 becomes the second largest positive number behind 0 rather than the smallest whole number. He likes to look from the other perspective in some of his evaluations.

We both had witness reality being altered in front of us, so we knew orthodox science doesn't have all the answers yet. From there I guess you embrace the alternative looking for the answers not yet recognized by orthodox science.

Walter Russell was a guy I came across when I was looking up the free energy machines, Moray, Tesla, John Hutchinson and a whole host of people had some pretty interesting ideas. Tom Bearden seems to have amalgamated a lot of them in his works on free energy devices (really you are just flexing these points and pulling them out of balance the electricity produced it the forces trying to rebalance). Walter wasn't a trained scientist, he was a polymath (good at many things). Some of his interesting ideas came from near death experiences he termed Illuminations.  Very interesting guy (deceased) for his time.

The other guy I liked was Keely (who died 2 years before the standardized the nomenclature of science so the terms he often used were changed after his death so you have to do a bit of mental conversion when reading his works) was the son of an Orchestra conductor. He was fascinated by Paganini's claim of being able to destroy the sound of an orchestra with a single massed chord on a violin. He became a sound scientist who levitated objects with sound and is on record as flying 13 years before the Wright Brothers at a US military base showing them the flying vehicle he had made. The US military rejected his device because their scientist couldn't understand how it worked and despite flying in before them they thought he was somehow faking it. If the US military had taken him up the USA would rule the entire world by now lock, stock and two smoking barrels.

Keely saw frequencies as Octaves. When you doubled the first frequency you had entered the start of the next Octave sequence. The visible light we see is just one Octave of the electromagnetic spectrum. He understood by the end of his life the vibration of objects in air was an analogue of doing the same thing to the electromagnetic fields around us which comprise all matter. It was said he met Tesla 2 years before his death (Keely's death) and told him he was continuing his work but not with sound waves, with electromagnetic waves instead.

This site keeps a lot of Keely's work alive. It is run by a Phd Physicists called Dale Pond.

http://www.svpvril.com/svpweb5.html

I got a lot of good ideas and insights from that site.

In understanding modern Music theory (all stolen from the ancient Egyptians by Pythagoras) we see how some very clever ancient people knew more about high science than we do today. They made a system in which to be able to perform calculations predicting what would be produced by adding vibrations together. The same vibrations they believed were the underlying causes and effects of physical reality. They understood the pattern scale was logarithmic (the natural log curve which is the same curve as the force mistaken to be gravity -really electromagnetic force- uses)

They built that into their musical scale and it is visible on any guitar when you look at the frets decreasing in gap distance on the finger board. The same pattern as the planets in relation to the Sun (the Gaps and the increase in gaps) which is the same as the orthodox models of the electron shells in respect to the nucleus. By incorporating these patterns which already were in nature (Phi, as found in the Fabrocini sequence,  Pi as well - as in Egypt the Upper house was 22 and the lower house was 7) they were able to manipulate reality or just people's minds perhaps.

They divided it up into 12 segments knowing it made calculations easier by use of a circle (they stole that maths from the Babylonians who were said to have invented the circle having 360 degrees and their mathematics used a lot of base 60 and base 12 as a result. But depending on what tradition you follow that information and technology belonged to even more ancient humans going back at least 100,000 years, before whatever cataclysm screwed the earth over) and they understood waves can't be added together linearly but have to be added together like vectors are. All the Egyptian monuments vibrate/resonate perfectly. If you know the right frequencies you can tap into resonations in the ionosphere and produce them in your conductor. If you are clever like Moray you can tap them off and get free energy.

You can also do infinity maths with a circle which with a little alternative thinking you can quantify infinity and compare it to other infinities which don't have the same value (Godel's incompleteness theorem, which drove several mathematics personalities mad over the centuries including Allan Turing I have read). There used to be a guy on the forums claiming he had created a method of quantifying infinity not realizing it had been done thousands of years ago by converting it to geometry for the transformations to make the calculations possible.

There is another maths the Hebrew Mystery Scholars used. It is that of the clock faces in which there are 144 positions (12 multiplied by 12). The first layer is 1-12 on the clock faces followed by 11 other layers on top. This is complicated Geometry mathematics where you are able to calculate angles/vectors from a single point and make them do transformations (what happens to the vibrations when other vibrations are added to it) and get applicable answers. It was supposed to be one of their sacred secrets. The Masters Square on the floor of masonic lodges can also be used as a calculating tool for vibrations.

All these ancient groups hiding science within religion. Almost like some powerful ruler or entity had banned.censored the information so it got dressed up as something else any only these with the keys of interpretation (Jesus was said to have accused the Pharisees of stealing the Keys of interpretation, saying they stood at the doorway but were afraid to go through thus they should hand over the keys to the people who wouldn't be such pussies)  could understand what it really meant.

Science misses the mark many times as it sometimes runs headlong into a wall and becomes a trainwreck, but that's where the alternative sciences take over. I really enjoy seeking those answers with what I'll call supernatural sciences just for the sake of keeping religion sidelined.

The physics involved in cymatics, sound waves, patterns, vibrations and the many yet unknown frequencies can be used for healing and good in general, or it can be used to destroy. They can create great heat, and/or they can freeze water within seconds. It can also solidify liquids and liquefy solids. I have seen myself how one tone can and will sometimes cancel the other out. Cymatics, best known as vibrational waves

I have read the writings of the ancients using the OM/AUM mantras/vibrations to lift and direct over 4,000-ton blocks up sides of mountains and to be placed with great precision. I'm not so sure this can ever truly be fully explained with our current understandings in science. This is obviously much deeper and crossing over into the esoteric knowledge and understanding of well-guarded secrets. Symbolically the three letters embody the divine energy (Shakti) and it’s 3 main characteristics, creation,  preservation and liberation.

Everything in the universe is pulsating and vibrating – nothing is really standing still! The sound Om, when chanted, vibrates at the frequency of 432 Hz, which is the same vibrational frequency found throughout everything in nature. As such AUM is the basic sound of the universe; so by chanting it we are symbolically and physically tuning in to that sound and acknowledging our connection to all other living beings, nature and the universe.

In addition, the vibrations and rhythmic pronunciation also have a physical  effect on the body by slowing down the nervous system and calming the mind similar to meditation. When the mind is relaxed, your blood pressure decreases and ultimately the health of your heart improves.

There have been and still remain few gifted people who can see musical notes as colors. We currently already know and understand that sounds can be created with the vibrations of certain colors and vice versa. There are actually codes associated with sounds and which have an applied and seemingly natural ability to create something after it's specific kind.

It seemed the Egyptians were a rebirth of another ancient time and age and claimed to be from somewhere other than here, the earth. They apparently were very heavily involved with many dark esoteric practices. They also were not the original builders of the pyramids, but instead were involved it their restoration back to their original operations and splendor. They may have been sent to restore what was destroyed before the pre-adamic earth age when the gods ruled this world.

this whole conversation is very interesting.. I don't think i'm smart enough to comprehend it, though, I will keep a note pad next to my bed.. and write things down as soon as I wake up

1 hour ago, holographicINVASION said:

this whole conversation is very interesting.. I don't think i'm smart enough to comprehend it, though, I will keep a note pad next to my bed.. and write things down as soon as I wake up

Lol, the whole idea to having the pen and notepad next to the bed was to write your dreams down immediately, not when you woke come morning. This was because come morning, most people have a tendency to forget all the important details that make their dreams interesting in the first place.

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Lol, the whole idea to having the pen and notepad next to the bed was to write your dreams down immediately, not when you woke come morning. This was because come morning, most people have a tendency to forget all the important details that make their dreams interesting in the first place.

I know.. that's what I was implying.. i'm going to start writing my dreams down :wink:

2 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I know.. that's what I was implying.. i'm going to start writing my dreams down :wink:

Obviously, not everyone wakes right after having a vivid dream. Recording it in the morning is obviously the time to do it. The whole concept here is when you do wake after a vivid dream or even better, a nightmare, you are able to also articulate your emotions, your feelings because you are still in that moment if startled awake. That's the best time to record it if possible. Come morning, all the emotions and feeling are gone. Let's face it, you can write better and explain yourself much better right afterwards.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.